Feminine Fire - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 41 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 am

When they were done at the spa, Kate led them a couple doors down the street to a dress shop. She deliberately steered Khaat towards the maternity dresses. She looked at the dresses, and finally found an emerald green satin halter style dress that hung to a pretty tea length. Kate found a wonderful dove gray dress that she really liked, and she saw Fi looking at a sand colored dress that was very simple but very elegant.

"Pick what you like, Fi," Khaat said with a smile, "I have Brian's credit card."

"I'd feel bad letting him buy me a dress," Fi said.

"I wouldnt," Khaat shrugged rather carelessly. That made her mother laugh.

"She's right, Fi," Kate said.

"Brian doesn't know it, but he's picking up the tab for all of our dresses today," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

Jess moved to Fi and smiled " its ok , go on " she said soflty and warmly to her " he's ok with it , oow thats a nice one" she said and moved to take out a short red dress but then changed her mind when she saw a black one with matching shoes " this is the one " she said and smiled " khaat that dress is beautiful it will go with the jwelery he bought you " she said trying now to seem like she was trying too hard . she smiled and looked at Kate hoping her trying would help make the day a bit more relaxing and a lot less stressful. As they ahd moved around Jess had been loking around each new area they had moved to it was then she saw a pair of emerald earrings and scooped them up " Khaat these would look great with that dress " she said and walked over to show her them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm

"Oh, I really like those," Khaat said. "I like how small they are. The warmer the weather gets, the harder it is for me to be comfortable in the heat, and I'm finding that long dangly earrings bother me. I'm finding a need to buy a few tiny ones that just add some flash and color and aren't such a nuisance."

"I think they're lovely, dear," Kate said. "And Brian will love it. Nice selection, Jess."

"The way he looks at you," Fi said, "I think he'd love you in a flour sack." They all laughed.

"Hm...Maybe I should change the dress into a burlap flour sack just for fun and see," Khaat laughed. "What do you think? Do you think he'd notice?"

"Actually, no," Kate said. "I seriously dont' think he would. All he ever sees is you." Kate saw a strand of beautiful glistening black beads that were unique handblown Hungarian glass. "Jess. try these with that black dress."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Jess laughed at Khaat and then saw the beads " awe those are perfect thanks Khaat " she sid and moved to the stand with them on . picking them up she held them in her and admiring how the glas cast diferent colors as she turned them smiling she moved back to the group smiling. " I think a piece of lizzie's cheesecake is in order before we head back what do you all say?" she asked feeling her tummy rumble and realizing she had not eaten much that day but she smiled looking at Kate she actually felt happy and relaxed as she paid for her dress and the necklace. She had a feeling once Jack saw it he would carry her off to their room and she chuckled softly to her self.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"Yum. Cheesecake," Khaat smiled as she paid for their purchases. "I wonder what Lizzie has dreamed up for summer. And I happen to know the owner. Maybe she'll give us samples." Kate laughed. "But I need to walk. I need to stretch my legs a bit after all that sitting."

"That's fine," Kate said. "Its a good day for it anyway. And its only a few blocks. Shall we?" They walked down to Sparks, and found it was early before the evening dinner crowd came in. It was quiet. Lizzie was sitting on a stool behind the counter at the cash register. When she saw Khaat she came around and gave her a big hug.

"If you just arent' the beaming mother-to-be! How do you feel?" Lizzie asked.

"Wonderful," Khaat said. "We just came from the day spa. Any chance you could make us up some tasters' plates from the summer dessert menu?"

"It would be my pleasure," Lizzie said. "I'll make them up and bring a pot of tea. Go have a seat. I think your favorite table is empty, Khaat."

"I see that," Khaat smiled. "What are you going to surprise us with?"

"If I told you that, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" she waved them all away to go take seats.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Jess smiled " ow I hope strawberry I just love that one " she said and grined as she sat down with them she chuckled as liz said she could not tell them what it was tikll she brought them out . She placed her bag down next to her she wanted to wear it home but smile knowing she would wear it once the time was right . Poring a cup of tea as liz placed down a tray for them she handed one to Khaat then one to fi and Kate then her own sighing as she finally got to drink her own cup " wow this te is good is it one of Roberts new infushions?" she asked taking a second sip.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 am

Kate tasted the tea slowly, savoring it. "Ah, yes. A brand new one. He calls it Carribean Lime. It has lime zest and some tangerine and I think a hint of passion fruit, but i'm not sure. He won't share this blend with me. But it does remind me of a trip he and I took just shortly after we were married to the Carribean for a couple of weeks. He thought it would be nice especially iced maybe with some thin slices of lime in it, and, you know, I think he's right."

"I really like this one," Khaat said. Lizzie came back a moment later with a large tray with four dinner sized plates. Each plate had a number of tiny portions of desserts on it, presented gracefully and elegantly. Lizzie set a plate in front of each of them as she spoke.

"You will be sampling our summer dessert menu," she said. "You have a miniature lemonaide frozen cream tart with a homemade strawberry jam topping. There are two slivers of cheesecake. One is an orange and vanilla creamsicle cheesecake. The other is keylime and coconut. There is a scoop of a fresh pineapple granita. And to finish, you each have a Belgian extra dark chocolate truffle on a stick--like a lollipop. The garnishes are dark chocolate covered sugared orange peel--one of Khaat's favorite."

"You spoil me, Lizzie," Khaat smiled. "And the tea is wonderful. Have you made it iced yet?"

"Oh, its one of our best sellers. I'll bring you a tasting of it iced, and we also are serving it frozen, as a slushie--both with fresh tropical fruit. I'll bring it right out." She disappeared and brought 8 more little glasses, so that each of them had a small glass of iced tea with fresh tropical fruit, and a small frozen iced tea with frozen tropical fruit.

"Enjoy, Ladies. I'll be interested in your opinions," Lizzie smiled and disappeared back into the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 am

Jess sighed and smiled " I like it warm , it is wonderful I have to take some back home with me " she said " its so...so refreshing and I think the iced vershion will be good on hot days" she siad and smiled as she watched and listened to liz as she explaine what each peice was on the plate in front of them was. " Like the sound of the dark chocolate " it was so tempting so she moved and picked it up with a fork and ate it " wow that chocolate one is wonderful now I know why you like it Khaat " she said and smiled . she tried the others but found she liked the miniature lemonaide frozen cream tart with a homemade strawberry jam topping and the keylime and coconut .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

Khaat always found cheesecake the most comforting, so she tucked in and sampled the desserts, deliberately leaving the two cheesecakes for last. She liked the chocolate truffle on a stick. The idea of a truffle made to look like a lollipop was just a wonderful, playful touch." She took a sip of the frozen iced tea and then sampled the iced tea and the hot tea.

"I think I like the frozen iced tea the best," she said. "It is so refreshing."

"I like the iced tea the best," Kate laughed. "It seems we all like something different. Fi, what do you like?"

"I like them all," Fiona said, with a smile. That made them all laugh. "But I'm with you, Jess. I like the lemonade tart."

"And I like the key lime cheesecake," Kate said. "Khaat?" She looked at Khaat who seemed to be truly in love with whatever it was she was eating. Kate laughed. "Which one did you pick, Khaat?"

"The orange and vanilla creamsicle cheesecake. I'm buying one to take home. Maybe two of them."

"One for you and the other for the rest of us?" Kate laughed.

"Maybe," Khaat shrugged. "I am eating for three."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Jess smiled at fiona when she said she too liked the lemon cheese cake then chuckled slightly as Kate said anout the two cakes " hey thats a good idea though let take one of each back and try them on the boys I know my jack has a sweet tooth " she said and smiled at them as she siped her Iced tea and savored its flavor again as she looked at them. She hoped they wopuld not have to return to the main house just yet as she was enjoying this girls day out. She felt relaxed and ready to take on any body who was against Khaat and her family.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum