Feminine Fire - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

"Well," Robert said, "Now that that little bit of drama is over, Khaat, would you please sign some new contracts for me? We have a few new employees, and it really should be you signing their contracts so they can get paid."

"I'm sure they would appreciate that," Khaat said. He brought her a bag full of paperwork. In the bag was a clipboard for her to use to sign the thick stack of forms he brought her. "Do you want me to bring them to you when I get them signed?" she asked.

"No, I do not," he said. "I'll wait. In the meantime, I get some grandpa time." He went over and picked up Abbey, who started jumping up and down and chanting "Pa pa! Pa pa!" the minute she had his attention. Dakota acted as if she couldn't care less. She ignored him, intent on playing with a plastic activity box in the playpen. Abbey was glad to have Robert all to herself. He began to tickle her, and she giggled endlessly.

"I'll get you some fresh tea," Brian told her.

"Could I have just a little French Roast?" she asked.

"No," Robert said. "It'll make your migraine come back. Tea. If I know Jess, she has a fresh pot."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " always Brian " she said and moved to the kitchen returning with a cup of tea for Khaat she saet it down next to her and returned to and read an article in a magazine about child traffiking " seems somebody is supishios about your work Robert " she said and moved to show him the article she knew it was most liklaly speculation but from what she ahd read it was pretty damn close to the truth of what they do.

Jack walked in and smelt the air " ow nice coffee" he said and quickly headed for the kitchen retgurtning with a cup and a scone and a large grin as he ate it in front of Jess " nice scones Jess " he sid and sipped his coffee his eyes spotting the artical " damn there close to what we do " he said out loud.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 26, 2011 10:58 pm

"Really?" Robert frowned. "It was a magazine he hadn't read. "May I?" He took the magazine and read it. "You're right. Essentially they are correct. They know that the kids are being taken, and somehow some of them come home. Their presumption is that someone is rescuing them." He laughed. "The funny part is that they don't understand why their beloved Minister of Magic isn't doing something. They obviously don't know he already is and has been long before he became Minister."

"Thank you, Jess. Daddy," Khaat looked up, "Why do you let people think you're not doing anything about anything? You keep so many secrets. Don't you ever care what they say about you?"

"I can't afford to, Khaat," he shrugged. "No one ever comes out a winner in politics. Ever. They might hold a high post, but never forever, and even if the person was well liked before they had the post, its a guarantee they won't be well liked when they leave office. Did you think I didn't know that when I took the job? Khaat, believe me, I knew what I was in for when I did it. I will be vilified for something or another before I retire. Its just the way of humans. Not wizards or muggles--just humans."

"Then why did you do it?" she asked.

"Because it was the right thing to do," he said. "Someday, if you're all lucky, you'll learn not to give a shit about what anybody else says about you. Whether its true or whether it isn't."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Jess nodded to Robert about the article then looked at Khaat " if only they knew" she said and sighed " guess politics is a thankless job, one im glad to say I am happy to stay out of " she said looking at Robert as she drank her coffee and finished reading the article and laughed " gezz this guys so up himself he's guessing who or what organisation thats doing this is self centered and will show its self eventually" she clsoed the magazine and chukled " if only he knew " she said pulling her legs up to her chest as she sat.

Jack walked abck him from his patrol his feet were brown with mud and he slipped off his shoes " I stepped into a puddle around back I think I need to fix the guttering because its leaking " hes aid and wiggled his toes in his wet socks he left wet foot prints on the floor as he walked across to sit with Jess.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 26, 2011 11:20 pm

"What?" Brian frowned. "I didn't know there as an issue with the gutters. Would you please just go ahead and fix it Jack?" Brian looked at Khaat. "And just how did you intend to do that by yourself?"

"I'd probably have done what any other good wizard would have done. I'd have gone up the ladder, and used my wand to mend the hole in the gutter," she shrugged.

"What!" he exclaimed. "I don't even want to hear that you'd have gone up the ladder alone and pregnant."

"Then you shouldn't have asked. Tell him, Jess. Do we, or do we not do what needs to be done if we have no choice?"

"Do not get me started," Brian glared at her, trying hard not to be angry with her.

"You won't stop her, Brian," Robert said, setting the article aside to go back to playing with Abbey. "Just like neither of you would stop Jess from doing something she wanted to do either. Its a woman thing, I think. Kate's the same way. And Dakota's already that way, and Abbey's not far behind her."

"Oh, don't give us an invitation to talk about men," Khaat glared.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Jess looked at jack and chuckled then looked back at Brian " whats wrong with that, I moved an intire bedroom a round with the twins and sorted out a shop too" she looked at Robert " Robert had to put me on bed rest just to make me slow down " she chuckled at Khaat " ow yeah thers a lot we can say there , right Khaat ?" she said and chuckled again seeing the look on jack's face now too.

Jack looked to Jess wondering what was going on as he looked back and forth between them when jess said ahe had moved a whole beroom around while pregnant he nodded " ow yes I rember that i left to a red bed room and came abck to a light blue one " he said and chuckled " that was a strange week I think every room changed ow and yes she did go up a ladder to put up a lamp shade" he said and sat next to Jess.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 26, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well, MY wife isn't going to do that!" Brian said sharply.

"Excuse me?" Khaat looked at him.

"Uh oh,' Robert said, never taking his eyes off Abbey, "Now your daddy's going to really hear it, Abbey. Let's go take your little virgin ears out of the room, shall we?" He got up and went out to the kitchen with her.

"I'm with you," Angus laughed, scooping up Dakota and leaving hastily.

"What exactly do you mean that I'm NOT going to do something?" She didn't bring it up to Brian that they really weren't married even though they felt like it. "Don't tempt me to paint every room in this house, Brian James Quinn."

"You can't. Its all handhewn oak. Its not painted."

"I have a wand and I know how to use it," Khaat said. "How do you like baby pink?"

"Only on the babies," he glared right back at her.

"This could get ugly," Robert laughed from the kitchen.

"Or very colorful," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Jess watched and when khaat spoke she srtood uop and backed into the kitchen watching from the doorway with jack who she'd dragged out as he wanted to stay in the room " I agree thought baby pink is nice on baby girls not so on boys though " she said peeking over Angus's shoulder and into the room . Shge wondered what was gong to happen " I know when Khaat blows she blows big time " she said and chuckled " if the color flies close the door unless you want to be baby pink" Jack moved to hold Jess and she held him "was I ever this bad?" she asked him and he nodded.

" sorry dear you were " he said and smiled at her as he held her tight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 26, 2011 11:56 pm

"You are NOT going up ladders! You are NOT wearing heels! You are NOT living on coffee! You are not going to shut me out for a month--not ever, ever again! Do you hear me!" he blasted her.

"How dare you!" she hissed, her anger raised. "Don't you make me play the 'i''m still legally married to Rob' card here."

"I dont' care if you're married to Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. I don't see them or Rob around here. I do see me here, though. So far as I'm concerned, Rob is about as mythical as Father Christmas and that bunny. That ass you married didn't so much as send a card for his daughter's first birthday. Don't you even try to throw him in my face because this isn't his house. Its ours. Yours and mine. These are our babies. Not his. He's never supported you, not once."

"Alright," Robert said. "If I leave them to their own devices they'll be at it all day. Jess, here. Take Abbey a moment." He handed Abbey to her and went into the living room again.

"Enough!" he commanded both of them. Brian and Khaat both fell silent, still angry with each other.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 27, 2011 12:02 am

Jess chuckled again and took Abby " come on abby let get you and dakota a cookie " she said and moved to where she knew she ahd put some picking up a whole meal one she gave dakota one too and crindged as she heard Roberts voice it seem to shoot straight threw her and she stood to attenshion " god that man can shout hes like a drill sargent in the army " she said as she wiped of some crumbs from Abbys chin and front.

Jack wanted and moved with Jess he chuckeld and shook his head " nope, I don't think so, even they would be scared of Robert with that tone of voice. " he said and sat to watch Jess as she gave dakota and abby a cookie
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum