Feminine Fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 12:31 am

"It sounds like an excellent plan," Robert said. He went over to the playpen and looked at the girls. "These two look like they haven't suffered a bit, outside of some attention, perhaps. They're healthy. I'll stop by later and spend some time with them. I've missed it actually. And I know Kate is almost nuts without seeing them. Thank you all for stepping back in so quickly. I'm leaving it all to you for now. If there's any issue, you can always send for me. But, as I said, I do expect Brian to be zipping home about as fast as he can get here. Jess, don't forget to take Khaat something easy for her stomach please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 am

Jess looked at him and nodded " yes sir, a scone or two and some fresh tea" she said and smiled " camomile should settle her tummy right down " she said handiong Abby a suffed cat toy she had brought with her. standing she moved to the kitchen and made the tea and warmed the scone placing it on a tray ready to go up to Khaat witch she carried up.

Jack looked at Robert " it was our pleasure and duty" he said " we'll be ready for him don't worry" he thought for a moment " but I wonder if Khaat will be as ready " he said knowing how Brian can get having worked with him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 am

"He's just a worried dad," Robert smiled. "He'll be fine. I have to go." He sent his tea mug out to the kitchen and apparated out.

Upstairs, Khaat wanted to be up, but every time she tried to sit up either babies got in the way, or her head spun. Her father's spell was powerful. He evidently had found exactly how bad her headache was and was battling it straight on. She felt like the rest of her was caught somewhere in the middle between her headache and her father's wrath at it. She kicked off her shoes, finding that they were uncomfortable while she laid on the bed.

She dreaded what would happen when Brian got her father's owl that told him everything--the more precise answers to the questions Brian had asked last night. She hadn't lied to him. She merely hadn't told him everything. She didn't want to be the cause of his coming home early and perhaps risking all those kids. Besides that, she had wanted to prove that she was capable of handling it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 am

Jack nodded and looked down at the girls playing as he heard Robert aperate out. He gave a sigh he knew Khaat was a strong woman capable of loking after her self and the estate but he knew she had to understand that doing so also meant relying on theres to do their jobs too. He sat playing with Dakota and glanced at jess. " do you ever regret not having more kids jess?" he asked her as she looked up.

Jess heard his question and smiled at him " no jack, the twins told me it was time to stop their dificult birth showed me my body had, had enouph and I needed to stop"she pored a cup of coffee and walked over to sit with him in her ushual cross legged pose. " no jack i have had my time now we can have the fun with out the worry, leave that to the younger women" she said smiling as he kissed her gently.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Angus was back in England. And he had a considerable sum to deposit now into his Gringotts account, considering he got his usual pay and also vacation pay as well. Double the salary for a month of no work. His father was better, and for that he was eternally grateful. But he had gotten an angry owl from Brian near sunrise. It had rousted Angus out of bed, and he was packed and back in England before Gringotts opened. He had stopped at Sparks for a good cup of coffee and a scone, and then had progressed down to Gringotts and had tucked his money in his vault.

Angus was angry as well. Khaat had never deceived him before, and he felt deceived. The fact was, she had not told him any lie. Never. She just had neglected to mention the truth, and for that, he was angry. He wanted to talk to her. His business now completed in Diagon Alley, he portkeyed home to Brian's house.

He saw Jack and Jess there beginning the morning routine. "Well," Angus said. "I am glad to see that some common sense has returned to this house. Where is she?" He dropped his bag on the floor and didn't wait for a reply. He knew it was not time for Khaat to go to work yet, so he believed she was still in her bedroom. It was time for a talk. He bounded up the stairs, heading straight for her bedroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Jess heard Angus and interceprted him " Angus, shes asleep ,Robert put a heavy sleep spell on her to make her relax for her health and the babies. " she said to him lookingat him a she blocked the door way."If I were you I'd wait till she is rested then talk to her, please, it will do both of you no good if you shout at each other and don't say your not angry I can sense it inside you" she folded her arms across her chest s she watched him." cCme on, I need help with dinner, I am planning pork chops with your special rub, but i seem to have not got enough, will you make more?" she asked steering him away from Khaats door and down to the kltchen.

Jack walked back in and smiled to see Angus " Hey Angus looking good so's your dad I hear thats good news" he said and walked over to him " you just missed Robert though i am guessing it was for the better don't know what he did but he was in a foul mood when he came back from speaking to Khaat" he said and poured a coffee for himself and loked at Jess as he sipped it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Ah, well, I can tell you that, Jack," Angus said. "Khaat didn't lie to us. Nor to Brian, but her definition of truth revolved around what she wanted us to know and nothing more. From what Brian told me in his note, the only he's known of her to do this is when she felt abandoned. He saw her do something very similar for quite a long while after Remus died and after Rob left her. She pulled into herself, to try to tell herself that she didn't need anybody.

"He said that she was a bit that way when he first brought her here from St. Mungos after she was released after having Abbey. She wouldn't let him do a thing in his own house. She wanted to do all the taking care of the house because she'd been taking full care of her own home and her work. He never wanted her to think she had to take care of such a massive place by herself. He brought her here so she actually worked less, had help. But it took him awhile to get it through to her that she wasn't alone. Once he did that, she began to be more herself again.

"His letter said his best guess is that all of us buggering off at the same time made her feel like we abandoned her. Something hurt her feelings, and pulling back to not need anybody felt less painful than having us back. He says she certainly won't ever tell us if her feelings were hurt at all much less by who or by what. He suggests we ignore that part and simply do our jobs. He asked Robert to more or less steamroll over her to let her know we're back and thats just the way it is. Brian says he'll deal with her with the reasons why she did it when he gets home. He's refining the plan in Asia so that it can go forward without him, and then he's coming home. At least that's what the letter said."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Jessica listened and nodded " I think that is best , but if we'd have known we'd not have been away so long " she said and looked at him as she rubbed the spices into the chops on a tray in front gently. She noted jack walking over to her and smiled " We both would have not gone but one would have staid I guess we couldn't have forseen it now mater how good a seer you are" jess said with a deep sigh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Angus moved into the kitchen. "The problem probably was, Jess, that we all buggered off at the same time." He flicked his wand and summoned spices from the pantry. "I left the last significant quantity of rub I made in Colorado," he said. "I really should keep more on hand. I will try to make a large batch in order that we don't ever run out again. I think your dinner plans sound wonderful. Its a good idea.

"As Brian said, lets do what we do best. The rest will resolve itself when he comes home. You know, I am a trifle surprised that he is giving up the Asian mission to come home for this. We're all here. There is very little he can do here, but possibly a great deal in Asia. It does surprise me somewhat." He drew a large bowl out of the cabinet and began mixing spices. "I didn't think he would give that up for anything. Not when hundreds of children might depend on him. But here he is, coming home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 pm

jess nodded " I remember Angus" she said and listened to him " maybe hes done all he can and now finds he can leave it in safe hands" she said making asujestion as to why brian would leave an important mission to return " that and he loves her so much that he can't bare to think of her here on her own, even with us being here now" she watched him making the rub trying to memorize the spices but he moved so fast and added so many she just could only watch his movments. " I thought it would be good to cook for each person as they arrived " she said grabbing things to make a simple salad to add to it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum