Feminine Fire - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 38 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am

"I believe we are," Kate said. "Let's go, then." Khaat let her mother apparate them to the spa. Khaat hadn't been there for a long, long time. She went in with the rest of the ladies, and the owner looked at Khaat and was in total shock at seeing Khaat so very, very pregnant.

"What!" she exclaimed, in a broad smile. "Look at you!" She came around the counter and hugged Khaat. "You look wonderful!! You never told me you were pregnant! When are you due?"

"October-ish," Khaat smiled.

"No way! You look due next week!"

"Shut up," Khaat laughed. "Can you work us all in today?"

"It would be my pleasure. So, what would you like to start with, Ladies? A soak in the hot tub to loosen up a bit and relax?"

"No hot tub for me," Khaat sighed wistfully.

"Ah, extra long massage for the mother to be," her friend beamed. "What about the rest of you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am

jess smiled as the woman greeted Khaat " ow massage sounds great " she said not wanting to leave khaat on her own . It had been too long since she experianced any sort of relaxashion and she was going to take full advantage of it from the massage to the soaking in the hot tub. " I can't wait sounds heavily here " she said as she looked at a brochure " might make this a reguler thing for me" she said and smiled at them all " so fiona first time at a spar?" she asked shifting the bag on her shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am

"Alright," the owner said.

"First time," Fiona said to Jess a bit timidly. She was a bit nervous.

"I think I"ll try the hot tub," Kate said. "Care to come, Fi?"

"I...didn't bring a suit," Fiona said.

"Oh, we have suits," the owner said. "Not to worry."

"Well, okay, then," Fi said, trailing off behind Kate as a tag along while Khaat remained behind with Jess until they had time to take them to the massage rooms.

"Poor Fi," Khaat said to Jess. "She looks so lost. I don't think she's ever done anything like this in her life. I hope we can get her a bit out of her shell a bit. I don't much of anything about her. I'd like t know more--when she's comfortable."

A spa assistant took Khaat and Jess back to two small massage rooms. "Side by side," she said, smiling. "I'll let you two go get ready, and we'll be with you in a moment."

Khaat looked at Jess and smiled. "Don't worry, Jess. I know you'll be just next door. Enjoy yourself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

jess nodded to Khaat as they walked " yeah she looks shell shoked " she said and chuckled as she was shown to a room " ok but yell if you need me " she said and readied herself for the masage laying down on the table she felt the hands working over her and sighed relaxing into it soon she was finished feeling ready for the swimming pool . she moved next door and smiled " loking relaxed Khaat " she said and chuckled as she stood smiling in the doorway wearing one of their robes over her costume.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

Khaat didn't realize how sore her muscles were just from having to hold herself in a different way most of the time to allow for the babies. She had a lot of places that she had gotten so used to being sore that she had just accepted it. It felt different for those places in her back, especially, not to hurt anymore. She decided she needed to do some exercise so she took advantage of a maternity suit that was actually not quite her size. She resized it with her wand and then decided to just do some gentle swimming.

She was surprised to see she could still do some very vigorous swimming and still feel good about it. She was glad for all Brian's pushing and prodding her to exercise in the gym. She wasn't totally out of shape yet.

"Don't overdo, Khaat," her mother said as she got out of the hot tub. Fiona just tagged with Kate like she was part of her. They went for their massages.

Khaat spent about an hour in the pool before she felt like she was tiring. She was pleased and she felt that Brian would be pleased with her time in the pool. When she got out, her friend gave her a white terry robe and took her to a beautiful garden room and served a lovely lunch. It was a plate with a number of tea sandwiches, samples of different salads, and beautifully decorated petit fours, along with fruited herbal iced teas. She said that her mother and Fiona would be coming along any moment, and she expected Jess to join soon too. It sounded like a wonderful lunch before their manicures, pedicures, full body facials, and hairstyles. She was looking forward to it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

jess had been swiming and staid alittle longer feeling her lack of activity needed corecting , she had swum six laps and finally decided enough was enouph and climbed out pickign up a towel she dried her self down and wrapped her robe around her asshe walked over to Khaat " did think I couls till swim that far " she said and sat down as she poured some te for herself and took a sandwitch to eat before all the other things they would do. " seems fiona's enjoying ehrself " she siad sipping her tea as she sat back on the lounger bwezide her .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"I feel rather out of shape," Khaat said. "I used to be able to swim longer. I'm glad Brian pushes me like he does to exercise. It has helped. You did well, though. You don't get the chances that i do--or rather, that I'm usually forced into, to exercise daily as hard as Brian demands it. There are some upsides and downsides to living with a physical trainer."

Kate and Fiona came, wrapped in white robes like Jess and Khaat were. They helped themselves to lunch plates and tea talking about how wonderful the first couple fo hours had been so far. Fiona couldn't ever remember being so pampered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm

jess smiled and nodded " I guess but having three kids is enough pysical excersise I need " she said chukaling to her self as she sipped her tea she smield at fiona as she said she ahd nevr been so pampered before " yeah its good and relaxing so enjoy it " she said laying back on her lounger smiling " I wonder how the men are coping with the kids?" she said chukaling to her self at the thought of the men running around trying to catch the babies.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"My guess is that they've got it under control--or rather, Max does," Khaat laughed.

"How did you train you cat so well?" Fi asked,.

"My mother. She specializes in Care of Magical Creatures and talks to animals. She trained him," Khaat said.

"Well, I couldn't unless Max was basically cut out to be a good dad to begin with," Kate said.

"And I imagine that Angus is in the kitchen. Daddy's reading, Brian is being a dad, the girls are napping, and Max is sleeping with them. Jack? Well, who knows? And I haven't seen Steven for awhile. Brian must have given him a few days off. What do you suppose Dean is doing, Fi?" Khaat said.

"Did you say you had a stables?"

"Yes."

"Thats where he is then." Fi said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

jess chuckled " jack is probably out on patrol around the grounds as he usually does , steven maybe Khaat " she said and finished her tea placing it down next to her on the small table betwen the loungers. she was glad to just relax for a while and not worry about a thing. " I wonder how Cassidy is?" she asked " last we heard she had lost her father" she said and looked at Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum