Feminine Fire - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 pm

"Excellent thought," Angus said, "On all counts. I am thinking perhaps I will put on a kettle of soup, maybe chili in order to give us a decent lunch. Chili can be very nutritious. And it just gets better the longer it simmers. I have a recipe for Texas chili. I forget where I got it, but it really is good.

"Maybe you're right. I know Brian's entire life has centered on those kids. Its all he's ever lived for. But you're right, Khaat has made him a different man. Maybe he did feel he could go now. Its not like him not to see it through, but then again, I've never seen him happier than when he's home with Khaat and the girls. That makes him a very different person indeed.

Khaat felt like getting up. She was still dressed for work. She got up and changed into just a casual knit dress in a purple color that was a simple design with long sleeves and went down midway past her knees. It had not been expensive, but it was comfortable. She pushed the sleeves up to a 3/4 length, and brushed out her hair. She looked in the mirror. She was tired. Her headache was gone, but she was more tired then she could remember. She found a pair of embroidered and beaded silk flats and slipped them on. She wouldn't consider wearing them to work, but for home, they were fine. She knew her father would know if she apparated in to work, and he had been clear he would be checking back. So, she decided she had no choice. She would be home. She found a book in her room that she had bought when she was pregnant with Abbey and still hadn't read. Maybe there would be time to read a few pages just for pleasure. She went downstairs, finding she was starting not see the steps easily now. The babies were getting in the way. She sighed. She had so long to go.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 25, 2011 12:08 am

jess felt Khaat was up and moved fromt the kitchen " be right back Khaats up " she said and moved to the stairs " sleep well?" she saked moving to help her down the steps one by one and over to a chair " sit there and relax Angus and I have got everything under control|" she siad watching jack walk in.

" Chilli, did I hear some one say chilli " he said and grinned at Angus " I love chilli"

Jess chuckled at him as she handed Khaat z cup of camomile tea " ow I fogot he does , he loves anything hot " she said as Jack wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

" that includes you" he said softly witch made jess laugh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 12:20 am

"Babies," Khaat sighed. "Already. I didn't expect to not be able to see my feet so soon. Thanks, Jess. I don't honestly know how I've been doing the steps lately. I just realized I can't see my feet." She was glad that Jess and Angus had taken over the kitchen. "Chili? Is that Angus's special Texas chili?"

There was a crack in the air--apparating. Brian apparated in with a rather impressive flourish. If she hadn't known him better, it would have been intimidating

"Showing off?" she asked him. He shrugged.

"It scared the crap out of the traffickers," he said. "I did have to practice it, though. I need to practice how to stop doing it now." He looked at the rest of them. "Thank you for coming back so quickly," he said to them. "It looks like you have everything under control. Where's Steven? I understood he was back too." He went over to Khaat and kissed her slowly. "Remind me to make you regret doing this," he said softly. He was too glad to see her to be angry now. He laid his hand on her stomach. "Khaat, has your father checked this?"

"Yes, Why?"

"Then I think Rob has messed up his potion somehow. You look farther along than Rob or your father calculated."

"Daddy says its fine," Khaat said.

"I think he's lost his mind, then," Brian said. "You feel okay?"

"I can't see my feet."

"Do you need to see them?"

"Jess," Khaat sighed. "Will you tell him how upsetting it is when we can't see our feet?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 25, 2011 12:31 am

Jess smiled and nodded as Khaat asked if it was angus texa;s chili " yes it is " she managed to say before she was jumped out of her skin buy a clap as Brian appeard " geez you scared me half to death" she said sitting down on a chair next to Khaat.

"some one call " said steven as he walked in to the room "stables cleaned and horse fed and watered archangel isn't back yet but im guessing hes out streching his wings, ow Good to have you back Brian" he said and smiled as he crossed to the kitchen to wash his hands with a smile.

Jes chuckled and looked at Brian " we need to see our feet to know that our shoes match plus it helps our balance too " she said and smiled at Khaat " men don't realy get it do they?" she said and shook her head asshe chuckled again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 am

"No, they don't," Khaat agreed. She accio'd Remus's wand and flicked a transfiguration spell at all of the men. In a matter of seconds, they had all developed pregnant bellies the size of her own. "That'll fix 'em," she told Jess. "Now try it, Smartguy," she looked at them.

"Hey!" Angus said. "Leave me out of this! Change it back!"

"No," Khaat replied. "Not yet."

"Aw, geez," Angus sighed. "Smooth move, Ace. You just had to open your mouth to her, didn't you? We were fine until you came home."

"Sorry," Brian apologized to his fellow males in the room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 am

Jess smirked as jack grew a belly as big as she use to be with the twins and she could not help but laugh till her sides hurt " nice Khaat real nice , now they will know " she said and patted jacks belly " well walk around you'll see just how hard it is" she said and watched jack waddle away.

" ow Jess, I didn't know this is hard work " Jack said looking at her as he moved over seeing her nod her head. Steven sat down in a chair hard and sighed .

" ow come on khaat we get it now please " he asked " I have animals to tend to I can't like this ....wow I see your point " he said and sat back " Im so going to be simpathetic to Dalilah from now on" he said rubbing his tummy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 am

At that moment, Robert apparated in and he looked at the men in the room and scowled. "Alright," he said. "Which one of you pissed her off?"

"Does it matter?" Angus said. "Change us back!"

"Well, clearly, she was making a point," Robert said. "And I presume that if she cast the spell, she can reverse it."

"Can't you?" Angus pleaded, as Robert merely sat down, watching them all.

"Certainly," he said. "But I won't. But if we're going to do it right, you need the full picture." He flicked his wand at them and put them in stilettos, exactly the height and style Khaat so loved. "Now. Take care of the house and the babies and the estate. See how you feel in about fifteen minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 am

Jess smiled as Robert aperated back in " welcome back Robert " she said and stood up moving to the kitchen and returning with a cup of tea that she gave to Robert but she could not help chuckle at the heels and at how silly steven looked trying to get up from his chair. " here let me" she said and helped him up to his feet then sat in his chair so he could not sit back down.

It was jack who sighed and sat down " I can't my feet hurt with these heels " he said softly and looked at robert " please can you turn me back ?" he asked and looked at Jess " can't you persuade him to change me back i was there when you carried the twins and I know why you need to see your feet and I helped you with that did I not?" he said as he saw jess think or a moment.

Jes looked at Robert " he did help me a lot whe i was pregnant if you rember Robert " she said bu she could not help chuckle at how usless they all were in heels and with a big belly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

"How about a few labor pains, just for fun?" Khaat glared at them all

"NO!" Brian said. "Look, we all know what its like to hurt...."

"Not like that you don't," Robert said, laughing, unable to stop the laughter now himself. Just at that moment, more apparating happened, and Kieran and Michael apparated in, separately, but simultaneously. Michael looked over the scene and burst into uncontrollable laughter. Kieran laughed, especially at Brian.

"It looks good on you, Bro," Kieran laughed. "And this is what you came home for?"

"Apparently so," Brian sighed.

"Which one of you pissed her off?" MIchael asked.

"Now why did you both ask that?" Brian frowned. Robert and Michael laughed.

"Because we know her, Laddie," Michael said, draping his arm lazily around Brian's shoulder. The sudden extra weight on Brian's shoulder almost made him fall over backwards. Michael steadied him back on the heels. "I would suggest you apologize, Boy. Or she'll find a way to make it worse."

"She's threatened us with labor pains," Brian sighed. "How much worse could it be?"

"Oh!" Michael and Robert both groaned simultaneously.

"Son," Robert said, "I suggest you shut up before she comes up with some way to let you find out. Don't ever ask how much worse could it be when she's feeling like transfigurations. That's just asking for it. Your male pals here might be willing to beat the daylights out of you for whatever she decides to put you through."

Khaat accio'd her wizarding camera and took photos of each one of them. Once she was satisfied, she changed their shoes back to normal and then their bellies.

"Feeling better?" Robert asked her.

"Much," she said, feeling smug and satisfied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Jess could not help but laugh at the predicament the boys now found them selves in and she had no sympathy for them as she ahd gone threw it herself already she moved to Jack and tapped his tummy then watched it go down as Khaat relised them from their torment " now you won't be so quick to judge " she said and moved to the kitchen to fetch a cup of fresh french roast coffee for Khaat as it was the first and only of the day. " you know I think you got threw to my jack and steven " she said and chuckle picking up her own cup as she slowly sank down into the leather clad chair next to Khaat smiling at them as she watched them go about there jobs that had been delayed.

Jack sighed glad the heavy and cumbersom bump disapeard and his shoes returned to normal mans shoes " god how do you woman do it , carry that much for nine months all I can say is your stronger than I am " he said and smiled at Khaat as he moved out the door behind steven who headed to the barn.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum