Feminine Fire - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 17 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Khaat talked to Fiona about her relationship with Dean, and Fiona admitted that she let Dean make almost all the decisions in her life. All Fiona would tell Khaat was that things were "just easier that way." Khaat felt some sort of pain in Fiona's life, and she didn't know what it was. Fiona assured Khaat that Dean was a good man, and if he came across as overbearing, Fiona said it was her own fault for making Dean that way by choosing to not make decisions herself. Khaat wasn't sure what to believe. Fiona said Dean hadn't always been that strongwilled but had learned to become that way. And then she admitted she hadn't always been such a "homebody" either. Khaat wanted to know what had taken away Fiona's confidence and had made her want to hide away from the world enough to make Dean run every aspect of her life.

When tea was over, Khaat went back in the house and found Kieran. She sat down with him.

"What's troubling you?" he asked her.

"Fiona," Khaat said. "What happened to her?"

"I'm not entirely sure. I have some suspicions, but nothing concrete yet. By the way, thank you for the dress you bought her. She actually smiled. Dean said he doesn't remember the last time she really smiled. He says he's tried, but nothing makes her happy anymore. Brian and I are both concerned."

"Wait. Tell me. Is Dean a good guy or not?"

"I have no idea. I haven't figured that out either, I'm afraid. And I usually can judge that pretty quickly. I will let you know. Believe me, I'm going to do some checking up on my brother in law. In the meantime, would you be a dear and stay a bit closer to Fi for me? Maybe she'll talk to you. Maybe she just needs a woman to talk to."

"I can try," Khaat offered.

"Where are the others?"

"I have no idea. Where's Brian?"

"Went for a run, he said. I hope they all show up in time to get dressed for the evening."

"If they don't, I'll hex them all. Lots of jars of bugs," she said. He laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

Steven had checked his closet and found the clothes he smiled at how Khaat knew him so well his hand ran up and down the cloth of the suit and he smiled in aproval he'd not had a suit made to this quality before. Turning he headed to the main hose where he found Khaat and Angus. " thank you for the suit Khaat " he said " must have cost a fortune is it for any thing inportant I should know?" he asked sitting as he took some ice tea as he was feeling rather hot in the sun. Sitting down he siped slowly the sweet tea wondering what Jack was up to.

Jack had placed everything in its oplace and gone for a shower to freshen up he came back with a white tee shirt and black pants and shoes but he felt fresher for the shower. he still worried about jess but knew she was in the right place.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"Well, only that I want them to stop taking Brian for granted. I want to flaunt a little of his cash tonight, but more than that I want them to see he is a man of power. They need to know who the hell they're messing with. He is not the same little boy they tried to crush all those years ago. And Brian needs to stop asking why they left him. He needs to realize that his life is not back there with them in the past when he was 8. His life is here and now with us. I know its pushing everyone, but I don't want him forever grieving for the fact that they left him. So, we're going out to a five star restaurant in Dublin tonight. I want us all looking our best. Jack and I have arranged everything else, I think. The restaurant had a concierge who is going to take care of a lot of the little details.

"As far as I'm concerned, they're welcome to be in our lives, but they are not welcome to take advantage of him. Not ever, ever again."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Jack walked in to the conversation and chuckled " ow I think seing all this they won't ever thing hes a weak little boy worth nothing , hes a strong man who is respected and love buy all his employees because they don't think of him that way" he said and sat down taking an ice tea and drinking it " Angus this is good what did you add?" he asked smiling and taking another drink.

Steven looked and chuckled " he's right sooner they se that like you said the better it will be but I love the idea of a fancy dinner in an irish restaraunt sounds so wonderful " he said and loked at Jack " you shouldn't happen to have a set of cufflinks I could borrow?"he asked " I kinda for got mine" he chuckled.

Jack laughed " sure I always carry a spare, khaat will robert bejoining us or is he still tied up at the ministry ?" he asked drinking his drink as he felt the coolness of them and the mint refresh him as he sat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 pm

"I bought you cufflinks," Khaat said. "Go look. Onyx and diamond set in gold. They match the set I bought Jack, and they match the tie tacks I bought you both. And, no, Daddy's not coming. He's tied up at St. Mungos. Its tough handling both my jobs and both of his without me. I hate doing it to him, but somehow he manages. He really does do good time management. And he has trained himself to not need much sleep. But tonight, we're on our own, I'm afraid."

Brian came downstairs in his beautiful black silk suit, Khaat still wasn't happy with the fit. She picked her wand up off the table and flicked a tailoring spell at it to take it in, in a few places, until he looked absolutely impeccable. "Much better," she said. "I guess I'd better go get dressed myself. Brian, make sure they get all that right."

"Yes, Ma'am," he laughed, as she went upstairs. It took her a few minutes. She wore a light white glitter cocktail dress and matching heels, and a platinum bracelet set with diamonds, along with platinum earrings with tiny diamond sets.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Jack and steven ran back to the stables and changed steven using Jack to do his cuffes while jack did his own and the with the jackets now over their arms walked down to greet Khaat and Brian both sliping on the jackets as they moved down to them " ok were ready and I found the links there great thanks Khaat, wow you look hot if im aloud to say " he said and smiled at briand and khaat.

Jack shook his head at Stevens comment " so profeshonal steven , not" he said and chuckled as he looked at Khaat " you look nice Khaat , so where are the guests ?" he asked looking around as he fiddled with his tie a little.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"I'll go get them," Angus said. He figured it was his duty as head of the house to go do that. He went over to the cottage and got Dean and Fiona. He returned a few moments later with Dean and Fiona. They looked wonderful. Fiona was beaming, but Khaat knew that the dress she was wearing needed a bit of altering. It was a bit big in places. Khaat motioned to her. She led her into a sitting room and flicked her wand at her gown and altered it so that it looked fabulous. She then cast a glamour spell on her so that Fiona looked more beautiful than she ever had in her life. Khaat took a white gardenia and broke the stem off and fastened it magically to the haircomb in Fiona's hair. Then she led her to a mirror. "Meet Fiona," Khaat said softly. Fi looked in the mirror and tears came to her eyes at once.

"That's not me," she said to Khaat softly.

"Yes, it is. Its the you that was always there. Just enjoy it."

"What if Dean...."

"Sod him. You're with your family tonight. You're entitled."

She looked at Khaat for a moment. "You know, maybe I am." She smiled and followed Khaat back to the kitichen. Dean looked at Fiona as if he was looking at her for the first time. Brian smiled and went over and kissed Fiona's cheek.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "I can see Mom in your eyes. Oh, wait. I have something for you both." He went to the refrigerator and presented each one with corsage. Fionas was a small spray of white roses. Khaat's was a beautiful corsage of red roses.

"What do you think, Gentlemen?" Brian asked.

"I feel that we are in the presence of royalty," Kieran smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 pm

steven smiled as he saw Fiona and the look on deans face. he shook his head " ok shall we go?" he asked moving to the door " or shall we jjst stand admirling the young ladies " he grined as he saw Jack roll his eyes. Steven felt his tummy rumble at the thought of food and eating.

Jack shook his head and chuckled " smooth move " he said and patted him on the back as he passed him to head out side " Khaat how are we getting there , limo or apreate ?" he asked as he waited " my thoughts would be limo it would after all take us all if steven drove since he can drive stick" he said looking tesingly at him as he mentioned he could drive a manual.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm

"We're portkeying, actually," He said. He accio'd a large white shawl of Khaat's. "Sorry, Sweetheart, but I made it into a portkey. Please don't activate it during dinner, will you, Love?"

"I promise," she laughed. He stretched out the shawl. "I presume you all how know this works. Grab hold, All, and lets be going." Angus and Khaat and Kieran all grabbed hold. Fiona didn't need to be told twice, and neither did Dean.

Once Steven and Jack had grabbed hold, Brian activated the portkey and when they reached the restaurant, he swept one strong arm around her, and Kieran swept his arm around Khaat's waist the other way, so that she wouldn't fall in the landing. Portkeying while being very pregnant was difficult business, and Brian wanted no accidents. They ended up in an alley about three doors down from the restaurant.

"Well done," Kieran said. "We made it and we're out of sight. Now, which way?" He used a moment to freshen up his appearance, as did Brian, Khaat and Angus.

"To your left," Khaat said, "About three doors down. Oh, and on the next street over, there is a lovely garden. Its lit with beautiful llitle lights after dark. It might be a really pretty walk after dinner."

"Excellent," Brian smiled. "Shall we go then?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

jack took hold and felt the port as they arrived he looekd at Khaat not reatching for her as he saw brian dna Kieran with there arms around her and he smiled knowing she ad enough support there. He walked into the street and saw the restaraunt they had choose " good job we prebooked looks like a busy night Khaat " he said looking back at her as he holped she saw the line of people out side of the restaraunt. " I'll go ahead " he said and hurryied to the main door and talked to the concerge.

Steven looked at them as they stopped he watched as Steven dove away to the restaraunt he kept an eye out around for any one acting supishouse as they moved to the entrance of the restaraunt. He found steven already there with a large man who had a even larger smile on his face as they drew closer.

The man smiled and ushered them all inside "I made sure all my staff know that what ever you want you are to get " he said and saw several people in the line gasp that he was letting in so many people in at once " V.I.P coustomers " he said and led them inside to a large room laid out for every one to sit around " order what you wish, I have a chef on stand by just for you Mrs Quinn." he said and smiled as a young waitress walked over.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum