Feminine Fire - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 28 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 pm

"Yeah, we'll do that," Brian said, pouring coffee. He handed a half a cup to Khaat. She folded her hands around the cup and took in the aroma of the delicious French Roast.

"If there is no coffee in heaven, I'm not going," she said softly. Brian laughed.

"You wouldn't go even if I were there?"

"Depends," she shrugged. "Are you going to have coffee for me when I get there?"

"That sounds like I"m going first," he frowned.

"You probably will. You take more stupid chances than I do," she said. Robert and Brian both burst out in laughter.

"She's right, you know," Robert told him. "And if you don't have coffee for her, she'll have to think twice."

"Well, on that note," Angus laughed, "Do you want breakfast, you two?"

"After we shower," Brian said. "I do think we need to do that first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Steven laughed at Khaat and chuckled " yeap she has a point Brian " he said and sipped his own he looked at jack and jess who were confortable on the couch they sat on both holding cups but he noticed Jess held tea and jacks was coffee he chuckled feelin things had righted them selves and it was the begining of something new, aday with out figting but he also knew gelding brother or not would still be after Brian , Robert, Khaat and her babies . His job was to stand in his way and he knew it only too well.

Jess ica poked Jack making him jump spiling his coffee a little as she chuckled she felt in a playful mood as if now free to be her self again and she loved it " hey Jack will you take me and show me the grounds " she asked him smiling and holding his arm as she kissed him repetedly on his cheek.

Jack chuckled at how jess seeem to be relaxed and happy this morning " ok ok let me finish my coffee woman " he said and laughed shaking his head lightly " Robert what did you give her last night she's like she was years ago " he said laughing loudy .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 am

"I didn't give her anything," Robert said. "I was in my room."

"I did. I merely gave her a potion for her to get a decent night's sleep without nightmares. Its a basic enough potion. Maybe you need to let her sleep at night more often." Khaat looked at Brian and was tempted to raise an eyebrow at him but she didn't. She noticed her father just ignored it.

"Come on," Brian told her. "You smell like a campfire."

"Me?" she frowned. "You smell like a campfire in a gym."

"Ew. That bad, huh? Alright, Let's go," Brian said. They excused themselves to go upstairs and freshen up. She let him shower first while she debated what to wear. Suddenly she didn't like any of her maternity clothes. She sighed heavily, staring into the closet as she sat on the foot of the bed. She chose a beautiful blue and white tunic with leggings to be comfortable.

Spoiler:
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 am

Jack laughed at Khaats discription as he drank his coffee smiling. finishing it he placed the cup down and took jessica's hand " come on then" he said and lead her out to the fire pit. Pusing he turned her to look at him and smiled down at her " its good to see you like this jess " he said and kissed her " makes me fall for you all over again " he saw her cheeks turn pink as she moved to hold him . He held her back thinking of all the times they nerly lost each other now she was in his arms safe and smiling. With a deep sigh he wrapped an arm around her and started to walk her around the perimiter of the grounds all the time one hand was around her waist holding her close to him.

Steven smiled to see them happy again as he watched from the main house. Finishing his first cup he moved into the kitchen " any coffee left?" he asked Angus "my usuall is two cups to get me started " he said with a grin as he saw teh coffee pot empty, placing down his cup he found the coffee and made a fresh pot knowing every one would be greatful for it. " so whats your plan for the menu for to day, master chef" he asked and smiled as he lent back on the counter waiting for the coffee to finish so he could have his second cup of the morning.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

"I have no idea yet," Angus told Steven. "I haven't gotten that far. I want to go into the village and check out the market and see what is the freshest, but I can't really go until we get done with breakfast and the mess is cleaned up. I have it ready, but of course, people are off schedule this morning. Thank goodness its just an egg casserole and a coffeecake. It's pretty simple."

"Angus, you never do much of anything simply," Robert said, coming in. He and Kate had eaten earlier. "That casserole sounds like its pretty skimpy, but it has everything in it. I might not need to eat for the rest of the day."

"I bet you will, though," Kate looked at him. She heard a noise and saw Khaat and Brian coming back downstairs changed and refreshed for the day. "So you're not working out today, Brian?"

"I can let it go one day. I'll do double time tomorrow," he said.

"I'll get you two each a plate," Angus told them.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Steven nodded as he heard angus and again when Robert said Angus nevr did anything simple " too true what ever you do is always taste and wonderful " he said blowing across his coffee cup " tea Robert fresh made " he said and pored a cup handing it to him he turned and saw kate handing her one also. He smiled at khaat and Brian " looking good boss" he said and chuckled as he moved with his coffee to the main doors and took a deep breath in " looks like rain later " he said and pointed to a dark cloud " might even storm" he said still looking up. He moved back in side and clsoed hte door " so any more news on the fight?" he asked sitting down in his chair for amoment he took out his wallet looking at a wizards photo of dylan and dalilah while she was still heavily pregnant and he smiled he knew he would be back with them soon.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm

"No," Robert said, taking the tea. "Thank you. But, I did put a couple of small platoons in the areas where Gelding has residences. If he even thinks about making a strike, they will burn both his homes to ash. They're all he has left right now. So we shall see."

"Robert," Kate said, "Is that not extraordinarily dangerous? Taking everything a man has and leaving him with nothing?"

"Its war, Kate," Robert said coldly. "He's taken enough from me, my family, my friends, and everyone I love. Not to mention hundreds of wizarding families across the world. Its past time for me to send him out of business for as long as I can. I doubt it will put him out forever unless I kill him. But Gelding is a known entity. If we kill him, we could well end up with an idiot far worse."

Angus set plates at the table for Khaat and Brian. "Anybody else need to eat today? Before I clean it all up?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 pm

steven walked back listening " its like making him a matar if he dies some one else will want to ether be better or the same as him and Robert can't afford that . nobody can " he said and sipped his tea " he will still have his life but just not any resorses to come back at us " he said softly as he put his wallet away feeling some what better. He looked at kate hoping what he had said was sort of what Robert was doing with gelding.

Jack and jess came running abck in some what wet " ok who turned on the shower " Jessica said laughing as jack shook himself dry " its raining cats and dogs out there " she said picking up a dry towel from a pile. Jack moved beside her taking a towel and drying his hair only to have it stick up wildly in all directions.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm

"What he's saying, though," Khaat said with quiet perception, "is that it means he will come after me harder than ever before. Its a calculated risk, though. He's hoping not to have to shut down everything Gelding owns because if we thought he was outraged before, we haven't seen anything yet."

"That is precisely what I"m saying," Robert said. Khaat put down her fork and left the table. She picked up an umbrella and went outside. She really wanted to just think. She knew she was only the target. The bait designed to make her father suffer for every "wrong" Gelding believed he had ever suffered at her father's hands.

She thought about running, hiding, but pregnant? With twins? And where would she go? And what would that mean for Gelding? Would he come for her mother? For Abbey and Dakota or Mis? Or would he come directly for Brian and her father without her to stand in the gap. In the end, if by whatever suffering or harm that came to her, it would be worth that. So long as Gelding let her have the twins in peace.

But then again, if he burned it all to dust, then Gelding would take months to regroup, most likely. And by then, hopefully the twins would be here. Maybe, if it came to it, she could talk her father into causing the twins to be born early, if worse came to worse. And then she could hide them away from her if she had to. There was no choice. She had to continue to be the target.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Jessica took and umberella and walked out side again hearing she could hear Khaats thoughts as if a ringing bell in her mind and she could not let it go she walked over to Khaat. " now stop that, there is no way Robert would make you go into labor early and as for gelding, there is absolutly no way he would ever get close to you , he only got as close as me and even then i would not tell where you were." she said looking at Khaat " if it takes that monster months to regroup fine, at least for now we slowled him down, if hes that persitant he will find a way no matter what, the only way to stop him is to kill him and I know nobody wants to do the killing, yet they all want him dead, because of how hes hurting you and those babies" she saw jack walk over and moved to hold her as she held him back. " Im sorry, I just don't like thoughts of having babies early, they belong and are safest right where they are khaat " she said " your thoughts screamed at me khaat Im sorry." she admited and looked at her as if to say well I am a seer too.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum