Feminine Fire - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 27 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

"I can get that for you, Jess," Brian said. "I know what its like to not be so secure about sleep. Its just a standard potion. I'll get it. I'll be right back, Khaat. Jack, stay with her for a moment, please? Oh, you two can have the third room on the left upstairs." Brian led the way inside and went into the kitchen and found Khaat's bag of potions. Robert had given her a number of different potions. He selected one that would guarantee Jess a sound 8 hours of sleep without nightmares. He poured a dose and set it out for Jess. He knew she would know not to take it until right before she went to sleep. "Sleep well, Jess. If you need something during the night, feel free to wake one of us." He knew the potion would hold her. It was strong. And it didn't let go for a good eight hours.

Once he had taken care of pouring the potion for Jess, he went back outside and sat back down with Khaat. He explained to Jack about the sleeping potion and that it was guaranteed to hold for 8 hours and with no nightmares. But he told Jack where Robert was sleeping and where he and Khaat would be in case anyone needed them. "Sleep well, Jack," Brian said, tossing another log on the fire and then leaning back in his chair and taking Khaat's hand. He sighed, starting to relax.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

steven wated as jess and jack followed Brian inside he looked up and thought of Dalilah but she knew she was safe he smiled loking at Khaat " so hows the twosome doing?" he asked motioning to her tummy with his head. He could see she was already bigger than Dalilah ahd been " you sure there just two in there" he said and chuckled to himself " sorry but seriously your biger than daliah was and you got months to go can't you get a rescan or something?" he asked trying not to make her angry but he stopped he was so not the most tactful of the group.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"Daddy assures me he only sees two," Khaat said. "Brian says they're two Volkswagons."

"As long as they're healthy Volkswagons," Brian laughed."But it would be nice if there was a pink one and a blue one."

"I'll be sure to tell them," Khaat rolled her eyes.

"So far they seem to be doing fine, though," Brian said. "I'm not sure I see her having quite as much energy as she used to, but thats understandable. And I really wish my house was one floor. I do not trust her on stairs."

"I can apparate," Khaat frowned.

"No stairs. It scsres the daylights out of me," Brian said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm

steven smiled " yeah as long as there healthy thats all a mother and father want , I was the same with Dalilah til she felt at our wedding and broke ehr waters bigest suprise I had " he said " jess was grwet though she birthed them like a pro " he said " now there sleeping threw the night already " he smiled " and Dlyan h'e in preschool and loving it " he said " I some times miss them but then I rember why im fighting this ..for them so they can grow up free and safe" he said chukaling at brian " did with me too so I don't blam you, I can help if you want , heading that way my self " he said and stood up.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"No," Brian said, "Go ahead, Steven. Khaat and I are just going to sit here and enjoy looking up at the stars. Its been far too long since we've done it. We'll be in soon. We know you have to get up earlier than we do. Go ahead. We'll be coming before too awfully long. None of us know if we're going to get too many more nights like this one, without fighting. We just want to enjoy it for a few more minutes." He took Khaat's hand and kissed it softly and then took hold of her hand and held it. He leaned back in his chair and stared up at the sky. The skies were clear and bright, and it made them both remember the nights they had had, and no matter how many of them they had, it would never be enough.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 pm

steven looked at them and sighed " you know Robert told us not to leave Khaat alone " he said chuklaing though i guess you can handel it now " he said and smiled at them " ok night them folks , don't so anything I would do" he said and chuckled " and thats not a lot " he looked down at them and walked to the main house and inside he moved to grab a last coffee and watched them through the window he wasn't quiet ready to sleep untill he knew they were inside the main house and the doors were locked and Khat was safe.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Khaat and Brian were so full of contentment that they had no desire to come inside. They stayed awake, pointing out the constellations and the memories they had of being taught them when they were kids and memories of campfires from long ago and how peaceful that was for them, how much it meant to them.

Before long, Brian wanted to be closer to her. He got up and helped her move to sharing his chair with him, sitting curled up on his lap, snuggled into his neck. Khaat was amazed that he never said a syllable about the extra weight from the babies. They didn't seem to interfere. Once she was comfortable, she just decided to stay there with him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he felt her lay her head against his neck.

It didn't take long until they both fell asleep there by the campfire. Neither one of them had felt tired, but still, once they were relaxed and feeling peaceful, sleep came easily to both of them.

Not more than 30 minutes later, Robert walked outside, a blanket draped over his arm. He merely covered them silently and checked to be sure they were safe and went back in the house.

"Go to bed, Steven," Robert said gently. "I won't let any harm come to my children. They're tired and they're wounded. Let them sleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Steven wathced Robert and knowing he was there to watch over them now nodded " yes sir " he sid and smiled " they do look comfortable " her said and chuckled as he headed up to his room to sleep . no sooner his hed touche dhis pillow he fell asleep.

Waking he stretched and thrrew back the covers as he quickly washed and dressed heading down for the food he could smell. he smiled seeing jess and jack up and dressed both loking cheerful and happy he knew what they had done that night . Jess loooked relaxed as she pored her coffee Steven picked up a cup and held it out she smiled as he poured him a cup " good morning , is very one up or are the mother an father to be still out side " he chuckled a she took a slip of his morning coffee.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm

"They're still asleep," Robert said, pouring tea for himself and for Kate. Kate was setting the babies down on the floor to play after being fed earlier. Max and Mo were ready to play with the babies and seemed to be getting into a routine to play with them in the morning. Both babies giggled happily seeing Mo and Max ready to go and crawled towards them.

"Khaat tires quicker now," Robert said, "And Brian lost a lot of blood yesterday. He needs to sleep a bit. I told Angus to hold their breakfast if necessary. I don't see them being much longer. They're later than their usual routine anyway. It wasnt' long until he saw Brian wake up slowly. Brian saw Khaat was still asleep. He let her sleep a little bit and then kissed her softly.

She stirred and woke, squinting at the brilliant morning sunlight in her eyes. It took her a moment to get oriented. Had they really slept out here all night?

"What...what are we doing out here?" she frowned.

"Waking up, it looks like," Brian laughed.

"Aren't you stiff and sore?"

"Yes. Arent' you?"

"Incredibly," she sighed.

"Alright, Let me help." He directed her through a few easy stretches before she got up and then he helped her up and helped her with a few more easy stretches. "Better?" he asked.

"No. French Roast would be worlds better," she said. He laughed.

"Alright. I'll let you have a bit. Not a lot. But some. Lets hope they have some on," he said. He folded up the blanket and took her hand and walked inside.

"Good morning," Robert said. "Feeling better?"

"Let us get some coffee, and we'll let you know," Brian answered, yawning.

"Go ahead. Its fresh," Robert replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 pm

steven chuckled at the sight of max and Mo " always the babysitters right max and Mo " he said and rubbed both cats on their heads as he moved to sit down " they need it and deserved it " he siad and sipped his coffee he saw them walking over the grass from the fire pit and chuckled at how stiff they looked but he said nothing as he knew how they felt having experianced that stiffness himself " maybe a wash and a change of clothes would help too " he said when brian sugested coffee " after the coffee " he said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum