Feminine Fire - Page 68
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 68 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 68 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 pm

"I want you both on it and Jess," Brian said. "I don't want to get preoccupied and not have anyone follow it through. If I have all four of you on it--you, Jess, Angus, and Cassidy, you ought to be able to make sure it gets done. Once she starts to feel better, some of those emotions will be under control. And, yes, I do think we need to be aware that with two pregnant women in the house that the hormones under this roof are totally out of control."

"Mine are fine," Khaat scowled at Brian.

"Of course they are, Dear," he kissed the top of her head, merely appeasing her. He just looked at Steven and rolled his eyes, trying to stifle a laugh. "Anyway, I trust you can deal with this, Steven, while I deal with this one of my own?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Cassidy was gong to say something but kept quiet seeing the look on Stevens face, " ow I got her number " he said and chuckled seeing her stood looking up at him. " it will be like old times " he said and smiled down at her " I'll let Jess know" he said but felt some one walk up be hind him.

"Jess already knows " she said and smiled at Cassidy placing her hand on her shoulder only for a moment " don't worry Brian I know, get her fit and her get hormones under control again" she said and looked at Khaat " for both of them "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm

"I've got Khaat," Brian said. "That's my job. I'll do that. Besides, its the only thing on my mind these days anyway. That and wondering where we're having two girls, two boys, or one of each...."

"Or about 10 puppies," Khaat sighed. Brian scowled.

"We are NOT having a litter. If your dad knew we were having a litter of labradors and didn't tell us, I'll kill him," Brian frowned. "That's not funny."

"101 Labradors?"

"NO!" Brian insisted. "You were supposed to make them human. You had them last, that was your job."

"It would still be better than 101 Werewolves running around the house," she laughed.

"Yeah, I don't want that either," he laughed. "If we end up with that, Jack gets to move in full time. He can be the nanny."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Jess, Steven and Cassidy listened trying to contain there laughter, then Jess could not help her self " ow that's something I would love him to be that" she said and pulled herself together. " ok Cassidy down stairs and get a cup of tea camomile is relaxing I believe, Steven go get that folder and read it " she said and smiled at Khaat " and no puppies yet, I think max and mo will not appreciate it " she said and smirked taking them both down to the living room.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Once they left the room, Brian looked at Khaat. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I think I just...." she began. She was interrupted by sharp, sharp pain. She found herself clutching her stomach. It was so sudden and so sharp it took her breath away. "Brian!" she gasped, but he had already seen. He sat down on the bed and began checking immediately. She could feel him drawing off the pain and infusing some sort of a second spell. "Brian, the babies...." she began to cry.

"Shhh," he said soothingly, still working. "You're going to get a bit groggy in a moment. Can't help it, Babe. Its a side effect of the spell. "Those are some really powerful Braxton-Hicks contractions you're having. Wow. You don't need that." She began to feel pain relief and began to feel the intense fear start to lift. "Better?" he asked.

"Getting there," she said, trying to reach for a tissue. He flicked a finger to move the box within her reach. What he needed now was for Jess, just this once to read HIS mind and come and get the girls. Khaat needed rest. She didn't need one rambunctious 1 year old and another one--even if that one was asleep still in Khaat's arms. He continued to work to draw off the pain and stop the contractions. The side effect was that it would force her to relax and perhaps half-doze.

"Thank you," she finally said. trying to breathe. "Better."

"Good," he said. "Now, I want you here. Resting. I'm going to just let you spend the evening here in bed. It might well be gone by tomorrow. We'll see."

"By myself?" she asked.

"There are enough of you to not be lonely," he smiled, kissing her slowly. "And if all else fails, you do have me."

"I don't want you away from me--not ever."

"Then I'll have Angus send our dinners up here. We could do dinner right here by candlelight."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Baby, there isn't anything I wouldnt' do for you," he said softly. "And I'll enjoy every moment of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Jess had just got Cassidy settled when she felt something from Brian and moved back up stairs to Khaat's room " ok I'll take Abby down to play with Dakota and max " she said lifting the some what sleepy Abby into her arms " call me if you need me again this time " she said and walked with Abby out he door and back downstairs placing her into the travel crib and covering her with a blanket so she could continue her nap. Jess looked at Cassidy and Steven and smiled.

Cassidy moved on the chair not comfortable at all in it. " ok , Steven stop fussing I'm fine " she said and slipped a cushion behind her back as he looked at her " go and get that file and read it I'm not exactly going any where" she said and looked at Jess " whats his problem?" she asked chuckling as Jess walked over to sit next to her.

" he cares as do we all " She said and smiled " shes healthy and sleeping you should rest when she does " Jess suggested but saw cassidy shake her head " cassidy, you need it" she said

Cassidy shook her head at Jess's suggestion she sleep. " I'm fine" she said " its khaat I'm worried about I don't want to sleep in case you need me " she said and sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm

"Brian already has Khaat's stuff under control," Angus said, sending things to set the table for dinner. "The best way you can help her is for you to take very good care of yourself. If she knows you're alright and doing well, she won't stress. Put yourself first in a healthy way, and you are helping to take care of her." He double checked that things were looking good on the table. Then he took a pair of garden scissors and went outside and cut a bouquet of fresh flowers from the garden. He brought them back and put them in a vase, arranged them and put them on the table for dinner. After dinner, he would send the vase up to Khaat's room for her to enjoy them.

"I think we'll be ready to serve dinner as soon as we get drinks poured and get things moved into serving dishes. Jess, are you free to help? And is Khaat coming down for dinner, or should I make a tray to send upstairs? Do you know for sure?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Jess looked at Angus and stood up to face him " hes right look after your self and you will feel better inside too " she said and smiled " I don't know but I will find out i have a feeling she will want it in her room today" she said and headed up to Brian and Khaat's room knocking before she entered she smiled " Angus would like to know if you are eating here or down stairs " she asked smiling at them both at the feeling of calm and the scent from the flowers that seem to fill the room. " Angus knows how to choose flowers " she said and smiled to both of them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

"She's had some Braxton-Hicks contractions," Brian said. "Some pretty hard ones. I think she just needs to rest tonight. I've stopped them tonight, and I"m just trying to surround her with a lot of peace and calm. How do you think I'm doing, Jess? Would you send up a tray for both of us? Nobody should have to eat one of Angus's elegant dinners by themselves. I'll eat with her. I"m thinking if we just have her cool her jets tonight then hopefully she will be better tomorrow."

"I dont' want to hold you all back," Khaat said.

"You're not. They're family. They can take care of the girls and make themselves at home like they always do," Brian said. "Isn't that what we want?"

"Yes," she admitted. "It is. If you guys need anything, you'll let us know, Jess?" Brian just smiled, knowing already that they could certainly manage dinner without their help.

"Enjoy," Brian said. "I don't know if Robert and Kate will be here tonight, but I wouldn't look for them tonight. I think Kate wanted him to have some time at home. You can always add places for them if they show up. They know what time we eat dinner."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Jess smiled " very well done, its very calm in here almost perfect " she said and smiled " yes we can cope, I will tell Angus to make up a tray for you both and send it up , we'll set a place for them just in case, and I agree relax Khaat don't stress so much" she said and walked back to close the door be fore she left she smiled " Brian try some relaxing music that always works with me, ow and some scented oils, nothing too strong" she said smiling as she left to head back down to Angus " ok they are eating in their room, could you send up a tray for them both." Jess shook her head as she saw Steven with his head in the file Brian had told him to read.

" you seen this Jess , ow sorry you already know all this , I didn't know she needed this much " he said and looked at her seeing the smile he rolled his eyes " ok no need to tell you about it " he said and placed a list of foods down on the counter for Angus " Angus this is what Brian recommends for Cassidy to eat , do you think you can do something with that?" he asked and looked over at where Cassidy sat now dozing in the chair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum