Feminine Fire - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 63 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"Morning," Angus said. He poured her a cup of the flavorful herb cinnamon almond tea Khaat had been drinking for months and set it on the counter in front of Cassidy. "Try that instead. Coffee's probably not the best thing on your diet. How did you sleep?" He went back to sprinking some candied pecans over some glazed pecan rolls for some additional pizazz. "Breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes. As soon as the quiche and the hashbrown casserole are both done. Its a bit simple, but it should be filling."

Brian finally managed to get Khaat to drink a bit of coffee. He knew it wasn't good for her, and she didn't drink it often. but once in awhile wasn't going to hurt. He made sure she was safe in the shower and helped her get dressed for the day. She chose a simple halter dress in a paprika colored print and pretty beaded flipflops that had brown and paprika colored beads. She brushed her hair and used her wand to pull it up in an elegant twist and clipped it with a cloisonne barrette.

She took Brian's hand when their cups were empty, and he took her downstairs, carrying the empty cups with his other hand. Fiona came downstairs, walking the girls behind them. Abbey was in a pink sundress and Dakota was in an aqua colored one. The girls were jabbering at Fiona, who was talking quietly to them. Dakota saw Max and immediately left Fiona to toddle after the large white cat into the living room. It made Fiona laugh. Khaat and Brian said good morning to everyone as they got between the kitchen and the living room.

"Mama!" Abbey was delighted to see Khaat and tried to hurry to her. Brian set the cups on the counter and went towards Abbey. She hadn't learned to run yet, but she sure was trying. He let her try, but when she started to fall, it was Brians hands that kept his daughter from hitting the floor. And instead of being upset, she giggled and laughed when he swung her up in the air and then held her, kissing her forehead.

Spoiler:
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Cassidy placed down the coffee in the cup and picked up the tea he had given her. When he asked how she had slept she sighed and sat down before she spoke." better than I have in a week" she said softly and looked into the tea cup in front of her " sounds nice but I haven't got much of an appetite right now" she said and looked up at him she felt slightly numb as she watched him. She was about to say more when she heard laughter from the living room and so just sat quiet she recognized some of the voices but not all of them. With her cup in hand she walked to the doorway and watched smiling as she saw Abby trying to walk when Brian grabbed her and held her she felt a pain stab at her heart that her child would not feel a loving fathers arms around her. She turned back into the kitchen and placed her empty cup in the sink pausing to rest against it to compose her self.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Angus had seen that look too many times in his lifetime. "Stop it," he said to Cassidy. "Unless you're a seer and you know every moment of your future, you don't know that you're going to be alone. And it certainly doesn't look like you're alone now. It might not be the person you hoped to have, but you do have all sorts of people around. Oh, and if its any consolation? Khaat knows first hand how you feel--not just once but twice. Those babies aren't Brians, so far as we know. And Rob is the father and he buggered off on her again. That makes at least three times he's abandoned her. I'm just saying that to remind you that men can be asses. And yours is not the only one." He fllicked his wand to have the table set itself. "Brian said you can have your old job back if you want it. But that's up to you. Your duties would not hold a lot of action right now for obvious reasons. But if you are physically up to helping Khaat, then you can work as you feel up to it."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Cassidy turned hearing him speak to her , she listened and for the first time he made sense " its not that I feel alone but that i feel i was an ass and was used buy him so easily " she said and folded her arms across her chest just as her tummy rumbled " ok so I am hungry and the smell of that wonderful food is killing me" she said and caught her reflection seeing her unkempt hair and slightly drawn face she shook her head " why did I let my self be fooled buy that man, I'm so much better than that " she looked down at her tummy " we... we are much better than that " she stood up straight as she spoke again " I'd like to have my old job back and my old room too" she looked at Angus and gave a deep sigh " thanks Angus, I know you all are my family that's why I came back here, since my father died I have nobody but you and every one else " she finally gave a smile " just don't expect any miracles ok " she said and picked up her cup again " got any more?" she asked
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Angus smiled. There's a whole pot," He pointed. "You're at home. Help yourself. Oh, and Khaat has a whole wardrobe of maternity clothes that she isn't able to wear. She's...well, outgrown them. They may not be your style but they'll cover. And I don't think she'll be needing any of her colder weather maternity clothes. If it goes much longer, Brian's liable to induce her labor himself. We're going to be done with this a long time before the first frost, I can tell you that. So, I'll get you some things today.

"What do you have left there that you need to move out? We need to go get them so you can be done. Put closure on it for yourself. Is he still in the house? I think Brian's sister, Fiona has the room you used, but we have plenty more rooms. That's not an issue. I'll show you which rooms are empty and you can take your pick. There is also the guest house. If you and Fi get along, maybe you two would like to share the guest house. Its an option. You do what you like." He motioned the casseroles out of the oven and motioned the pecan rolls to stack on a platter and float over to the table. He cut the casserole and the quiche and served it with fruit salad, juice, tea, and coffee. Robert and Kate came in just in time from a run outside, laughing and in good spirits. They bid everyone good morning

"Ah, I see some of us are up," Robert smiled. "Feeling better, Cassidy? I trust you rested well?"

"Breakfast is on," Angus called, "Where the devil is Steven? Again? That boy is always late for meals."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Cassidy Looked at Angus and nodded " not much some baby things I bought and I don't think so last I knew he was out god know where" she said " I'd be happier to stay in the main house for now " she said not wanting to say much it was then she saw the others walk in and her eyes fell on Robert. " yes, thank you for that sleep spell, best sleep I have had in a week, I was just saying to Angus that his breakfast smelt delicious. " she said " um...may we speak after breakfast ?" she asked as she poured another cup of tea for her self and moved to sit down she smiled as he asked where Steven was just as he walked through the door.

" sorry, horses got lose last night not sure how, but they were in the paddock I had to give them an early breakfast just to coral them. " he said and washed his hands and sat next to Cassidy " good to have you back cassidy " he said smiling as he put his arm around her and hugged her tight. He felt her hug him back just as tight and he looked at her puzzled but said nothing glancing at Robert worried.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

"That's fine," Angus said. "Whatever you're more comfortable with."

"Certainly," Robert replied to Cassidy about her request. "But for now let's eat. Angus's breakfasts are just too good to miss, and after that run, I'm ready to eat."

"You're always ready to eat, you old fool," Kate teased. Robert scooped up Abbey and she began calling him Papa and telling him in her baby talk that she wanted "FUUUUUUT"

"We'll get you some fruit," he laughed, kissing her. Angus moved the high chairs into place and Robert put her into her chair. Fiona picked up Dakota and put her in her chair. Robert dished up each girl some of the eggs and some of the fruit, while Angus brought them juice in their sippy cups.

Brian went over to Khaat and put his hands under her shoulders and lifted her up to her feet. He made sure she got to the table and that she got everything she wanted before he sat down.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Cassidy chuckled at Abby "I agree Robert, she's grown some since I last saw her " she said and watched them get her ready for breakfast she felt happier that she could talk to Robert after. She saw Khaat and smiled " Morning Khaat " she said " your looking radiant this morning " she said and downed a mouthful of her tea. She dished up her own breakfast and began to eat several times she had to stop because she was being kicked but she soon finished her breakfast.

Steven felt her stop and looked at her as close as they were he could feel the baby kick and knew it mush hurt her even a little. But once stopped he watched her eat and nodded silently to himself and look to Angus wondering if he had noticed she had not spoken of why she had returned to them. He ate his breakfast in silence as jack and Jess walked down and sat to eat with them.

Jess walked in and smiled seeing Cassidy up and alert " morning all , Cassidy " she said and sat with jack to eat. Both ate " wonderful meal again chef Angus" she said and smiled as jack took a second plate. She could not help sense the tension in Cassidy and she sighed.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

When breakfast was over, Kate got up and helped Angus clean up the kitchen and the dining room. Fiona wiped the girls' faces and hands and then put them on the floor. She led them to the living room and set them on the floor with toys. For the babies, their day had begun.

"I do have to go into my office today," she told Brian.

"I'll go," Robert said. "You need to slow down. We need to keep those babies with you as long as we can. I'll bring you work so you can work form home. You need to be off your feet as much as you can." He went over and laid his hands carefully on her stomach, checking. "Yeah, we need to slow this down if we can. They're doing well, but I'm not really excited about doing this quite yet. I'm not going to ground you to bed rest, but I want you off your feet. You don't go anyplace without someone within earshot. Got me?"

"Are we that close?" she asked.

"We could be," he said. "And as high risk as you are, we're taking no chances. Do you have a bag packed for St. Mungos?"

"No," she frowned, realizing she hadn't thought of that yet.

"Do it today. Tell Brian what you want and let him pack it. You keep your feet elevated. Any changes, you call me immediately."

"Daddy? There's a document in the right drawer of Brian's desk. Would you sign it now for me please?" He frowned at her. He knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Are you sure? Really sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright. I'll do it today," he said. He looked up at Cassidy. "I'm sorry. I'm not ignoring you. Let's go talk." He motioned her to come with him, and he went to Brian's office down the hall.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Cassidy watched Robert with Khaat understanding she was at this moment important with carrying more than one child inside her. She stood and watched glad of some normality in her life now, when he turned to her and finally spoke she nodded following him into Brian's office and closed the door. She paused for a moment running her hand over the wood before moving to sit facing him. Cassidy took a deep breath in as she spoke what had been on her mind for several days. " It's hard for me to ask this...but I don't know who else I can ask, I want to divorce Clayton, but I know he won't sign " she looked at him fighting back her tears, " I feel I made the biggest mistake of my life with him , he said he had change from the drunk nasty man he use to be, but he hasn't, now...now he has done something so bad their going to put him in askaban and I ... I can't be a party to that" she paused looking at him " I would lose every one I care about because of his one mistake and I won't do that, as much as I loved him I have to think of the child I am carrying, I want her to grow up happy not panicking each time her father goes away or there is a knock at the door...I can't live with that" she looked at her hands which now visibly shook as she realized he whole body shook slightly " I have thought about this long and hard for days" slowly she looked up at him " I am asking for help, not for me but for my daughter " she looked down again and waited for him to speak.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum