Feminine Fire - Page 62
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 62 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 62 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

"Ladies first," Robert said, looking at Khaat. She studied the board carefully and made a move. Robert looked at the board frowning already.

"Who the hell taught you that as an opening move?" he said. "You've lost before you got started."

"Not yet, I haven't," she said. "Make your move." She watched him make a traditional opening move. Her expression didn't change as she made a second move that made him frown.

"You really are rusty, aren't you?" he asked.

"Just play," Khaat said. She glanced up at her mother. Kate had just a slight smile on her face, knowing that Khaat had something new up her sleeve she wanted to try. She was interested in seeing how this would all work out.

"I'll get some sodas," Brian said quietly, going into the house. He got a bottle of icy cold soda for everyone and came back outside and passed them out to everyone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 am

Cassidy paced in her room Clayton had gone out and the next she heard he was gone she felt sick inside her whole world was upsides down . grabbing her things she could do little but leave all she had loved now fallen apart around her ears she had known something wasn't right from the start yet she failed to listen to her own instinct she had been a fool to stay with him after he had left Dalila, like he to her, had now her. With all her things in her bag she wiped her tears from her face. she had no time to send a message. since finding out she had not eaten and now felt some what ill for it. Slowly she moved to the fire place taking some floo powder she didn't know how it would affect her child but she had to get to where she had once been safe, back to the only people she could trust.

Throwing the powder in she spoke the words she thought she would never " Brian Quinn's farm" she said and in an instant she was gone. Next Cassidy knew she appeared in the kitchen of Brian's home feeling rather sick she could hear voices from the other room and panicked she froze. How could she tell them her husband was a criminal. It was then she felt as if she was going to be sick and dropped her bag to the floor just as she saw Jess enter the kitchen.

Jess watched for a moment then felt something different she looked at Kate then stood up slowly and walked to the kitchen she saw a rather wobbly red eyed, pregnant Cassidy " Cassidy !!" she said and moved over to her taking her by the arm and sitting her down. she could sense the turmoil inside her and when she burst out crying and held her she held her back. " KATE COME QUICK !!" she shouted
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Khaat saw Jess get up and then call for Kate. Robert and Brian got up instead and motioned for Kate to stay seated. They went into deal with whatever was going on. Robert didn't say a word. He merely laid his hand on her forehead. "She's just upset. She'll be fine," he said. He cast a sleep spell on her to calm her and moved her upstairs to a guestroom. He merely took her shoes off and covered her with a blanket.

He came back downstairs and said. "She'll probably sleep til morning. We can talk to her then. Physically she's fine. But right now, the best thing for her is rest. Whatever happened, we can find out tomorrow. As long as she is physically alright, the rest of it will wait."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Cassidy saw Robert and Brian walk in and she wanted to tell them, but no sooner Robert touched her she felt herself drift off to sleep even though her mind wanted to tell them she knew all she would do would be cry. In her mind she saw him leave then over hearing several men the next morning that he had been drunk and taken to askaban prison, she knew it was over for them.

Jess followed as Robert put her to bed in a guest room , she stood at the doorway and nodded as he said they had to wait till morning to find out what had made her so upset. " what do you think it would have been " she asked seeing a tear roll down Cassidys sleeping face her heart ached for the small woman some thing inside her told her it was not good what ever it was and she sighed brushing some hair from Cassidy's face gently before heading to the door and back down stairs. As she entered she sighed " some thing has her really upset , Robert placed a sleep spell on her so she would calm down." she moved to sit with Jack he wrapped his arms once again around her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm

"Its not necessary for us to know tonight," Robert said. "And I suggest we alllow the spell to keep her calm in the morning. The spell I used with have a very calming effect when she wakes. The last thing she needs is more drama, no matter what happened. My best suggestion is that we start our day as we normally would and just do the same routine as we always do. Thats what is going to help her to feel like there is some normalcy to her life. I expect you all to do your normal chores as you normally would, don't pry, be supportive, and just listen if she wants to talk. Give her space if she wants it. Brian or I will cover whatever heavier issues are there. But tonight is clearly not the time. Shall we get back to our chess game, Khaat?"

"I"m ready whenever you are," Khaat said. The game played out over the course of an hour--very short for the two of them. But in the end, Khaat narrowly defeated Robert by one move, making each of her moves very unusual and unconventional right up to the last move she made. It made Robert laugh out loud. He kissed her hand.

"You are a treasure," he said. "You have no idea how badly I needed that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " your right , tomorrow is another day " she said softly and sighed watching the game unfold in front of her . She watched with interest at each move Khaat made even moving away from jack to watch closer " I didn't know that move was legal" she has said to Kate at one point but she clapped when Khaat won " wow nice move there Khaat" she said and felt her self yawn a little. Jack stood and moved to Jess " coffee for you " he said and headed into the kitchen returning with a tray of tea and coffee cups and placed them down " I wondered if any one else wanted some ?" he said and pored Jess's to hand to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 pm

"Sounds good, Jess," Robert said. "Tea all around." Kate helped pour tea cups for people and passed them around. Khaat sat back as her father sent the chessboard inside to put itself away. She yawned heavily.

"Babies taking your energy tonight, my dear?" he asked.

"Very much," she confessed.

"Then why not relax over the tea and then turn in for a good night's sleep?"

"I think I might. Is this your summer tea?"

"It's a new one. Its a cherry lime tea."

"I like the sweet combined with the little bit of the lime sharpness. Its a good balance. Did you give LIzzie some?"

"Not yet. Its a new blend. I wasn't sure if anyone but your mother and I would like it," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Jess tasted the tea and sighed " wow lovely Robert this is really nice " she said and smiled taking another slow and long sip " Jack remember to get some to take home with us " she said and chuckled at the expression on Jacks face as she asked him to get some for their house. It was then she let out a yawn and covered her mouth " ow dear I'm sorry guys I guess I'm more tired than I thought " she said and smiled placing her cup down on the tray again and turned to Jack " Jack I'm going to turn in " she said and kissed his cheek " don't wake me when you come up " she said and smiled " good night" she said and headed up to bed stopping at the door to where Cassidy slept she pushed it slowly open and saw her curled up sleeping peacefully. Then she continued to her room and to bed.

Jack chuckled and sat back down watching the others " well I'm not tired yet" he said but knew eventually they all would drift up and he was well aware of that.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Brian noticed when he finished his tea that Khaat had finished hers and had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He laid his hand on her stomach and felt the babies moving slightly. they were quieting down for the night. "If I can get her awake we'll turn in too." He woke her up and took her upstairs to bed.

Brian was up at his usual time and had worked out. He was concentrating on weight lifting lately and had been. he was working on building up his strength in his arms, shoulders, back, and preparing for perhaps a lot more carrying than he had been doing, given the circumstances. When he wasn't weight training, he was endurance training--walking, running, swimming. He was going to have to work harder and longer. And now with a second pregnant woman in his house, his mind was spinning. Five babies in diapers all at the same time? It was starting to get mind boggling. He had needed the workout this morning. He wasn't turning anyone out, but on the other hand, he was realizing that he had been experiencing first time father jitters. He hadn't had the chance to do that with Abbey. But this was very different.

He finished his workout, poured two cups of coffee, went upstairs and found Khaat was still asleep. He showered and changed for the day, he went over and kissed her stomach softly and kissed her face. It woke her. She was sometimes slow to wake if she had been sleeping soundly. She curled into him laying her head in his lap. He sat with her quietly just brushing her hair and giving her a few minutes to wake up.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Cassidy woke slowly she groaned slightly then remembered where she was and why she was there she closed her eyes and sighed rubbing her rounded belly. slowly she realized she could not hide from every one and sat up , moving her feet to the carpeted floor she moved to the shower and washed feeling a little like herself when she came back out. Dressing she headed to the top of the stairs and paused, her mind screaming for her to stop and disappear but she would not and took a step down . This was not her fault she had not done anything wrong. Soon she saw people firstly Angus in the kitchen , she breathed out and moved to it poring a cup of coffee as she stood watching him cook the days meals. She wanted to say hello but could not or so she felt deep inside she shook her head and from some where inside her spoke. " morning" she said her voice shaky and quieter that usual.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum