Feminine Fire - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 32 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"Their accommodations are a bit small," Robert laughed. "They're just elbowing each other for room."

"Arguing before they get here," Khaat sighed.

Brian beamed. "Its going to be wonderful, isn't it?"

"You have lost your mind," she said calmly.

"Completely," he said softly, nuzzling her. "Khaat, I want to go home. We've done what we came here to do. I want to be home. I want to harness these big strapping fellows here into making us a second nursery. We're going to need it. Soon. Let's go home." He kissed her.

She nodded. "First thing in the morning."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Jessica laughed " I know how that feels " she said jack looked at her kissing her " home sounds good right now but I agree with Khaat in the morning" he said " Im too comfortable where I am " he said holding her close to him glad nether jess nor he had been hurt. He glanced at a window to see a small owl tapping on it.

steven lokd at the smal owl and took the letter he smiled sliping it in his pocket as he fed the owl " rest till morning then go home " he told it and it purched on the back of a chair tucking its head under its wing and fell asleep. Steven moved back to his chair and smiled as he opened the letter.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:50 pm

"Tomorrow is soon enough," Kate said. "For tonight, lets just have a good dinner. It should be ready now. Jess, Lets finish the trifle. Khaat, you just sit. We can finish." She got up and went to the kitchen. She set a spell in place to set the table.

"I feel like I should be doing something," she said.

"Do what you feel up to doing while you can," her father told her. "Remember you have a way to go."

"Thats what concerns me," she sighed.

"Khaat," Robert said, "You need to let your mind wrap around the very real fact that you may well not be able to be on your feet at all towards the end of this pregnancy--just given by the size the babies are now."

"Do we take them early?"

"If the time is right, yes. If not, no," he said clearly. "We take them when they are ready, and not one moment before unless it endangers you. You can get adjusted to beds, sofas, lounge chairs--whatever it takes." She sighed heavily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Jess heard Kate and sgtood to move then she heard Robert to Khaat " Im afraid its true your dad had to put me on bed rest towards the end of my pregnacy " she said and smiled " enjoy being pampered and fussed over Khaat " she sid smiling as he moved into the kitchen she moved the pound cake and showed Kate " erm I have nevr made a trifel from scratch before I always used thoes muggle box ones " she said.

Jack let jess go and sat back " I rember when jess as just as big she was very impatiant " he siad " she cleaned and cooked up a storm till Robert made her rest " he said and chuckled " I belive that wasn't rest ful ether " he said and sighed as he rested on the back of the chair.

Steven sat quiet reading his letter and smiling as he did.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:18 pm

"I remember," she said to Jess. "The worst that will happen is boredom, I suppose."

"You won't be bored," Brian promised her. "You have me and Abbey and Dakota and the rest of us. Besides, I want you to design the nursery. I want you to design it and then tell us what to do. I want to build it. I want to do this."

"Okay," she said.

Kate made the raspberry sauce and had Jess prepare the whipped cream. While the sauce was cooking, Kate cubed the cake.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 pm

jess srtood whisking the cream and chuckled as she whipped it to a stiff peack " ok thats done now what " she asked smiling at Jack threw the open door to the kitchen. Jack saw her and smiled then looked at Steven " so ste hows the wife and kids?" he asked softly.

steven looked up at all of them not sure who had spoken since he'd been reading the letter " ow their fine " he said and smiled " daliah's eating reguilarly and putting on weight again" he said and smiled " the twins are almost on a full bottle" he siad smiling he noticed a look on jack's face and was curiose " what?" he asked.

Jack chuckled seeing his freind all dough eyed and smiling " ah its good to be in love isn't it " he said and saw steven chuckle and nod.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Put it together," Kate shrugged. "I presume you can do that. The raspberry sauce is ready, so are the fresh berries and the whipped cream. The cake is cubed. Just layer it. I'll set dinner out." She got the meatloaf out of the roaster, cut it, and put it on a platter with the vegetables all around it. She put a couple of serving pieces with it and set it on the table. She got out the salad and put it on the table with a cruet of balsamic vinaigrette.

"You all can come to the table. Its ready," Kate called.

Robert got up and went upstairs and called Kieran, Fiona and Dean. They came downstairs changed and refreshed. Fiona went over to the playpen where the babies were waking from a very nice long nap. She looked at Brian. "May I?" Brian nodded. Fiona picked up Abbey who simply made little happy babbles at her. Dakota smelled the food and was bouncing up and down, ready to eat. Dean reached in and picked up Dakota and they took the girls to the table, talking to them, introducing themselves as their aunt and uncle.

Brian stood up, and Khaat tried but couldn't get up. "Would you wait a minute?" he laughed. He put his arms underneath her and lifted her, laughing. "Better?"

"Much," she said. He and Khaat followed everyone else to the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Jack moved with Seven to the dinning room and sat down with Steven and Khaat he smiled at dakota and Abby at how the chatted in there own little langage to Fiona and Dean. He saw Jess in the kitchen now piping on the cream on the top of the trifle and chuckled at how concentrated she looked on it.

Jess gathered all the things and started to put them together finaly she too a pice of grease proff papaer and fashiuoned a piping bag then moved ovr the top of the trifel and piped it out some what biting on ehr tounge as she concentrated just like when she was in school doing potions or DADA soon she stepped back " ok hows that kate?" she said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"Beautiful," Kate smiled. "Let's use it as the centerpiece." She picked up the trifle bowl and carried it to the table and set it down right in the center. "Jess is a genius. Dessert, Ladies and Gentlemen." It gathered all sorts of oohs and ahhhs as they looked at it.

"So, don't just sit there looking at it. Eat," Kate said. The platter with the meatloaf and veggies were passed around while they were eating their salads. When the platter got to Khaat, Brian reached over her and took it.

"Can I serve you, Sweetheart?" he asked her.

"Please?" Khaat said. Brian filled her plate, filled his own and passed the platter onward.

"It looks incredible," Brian said. "And I"m starving."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Jack smiled and kissed jess who blushed slightly at the compliments " its Khaats Idea realy" she said and smiled as she took some food she could not resist kissing jack on his cheek and smiling at him as she began to eat , she jumped slightly feeling his hand snake under hte table and take hers in it she loked at him and saw him smiling as he ate. Soon she had finished her main cousre and dished out the trifle to every one at the table and some smaller bowls to Dakota and Abby she hoped she'd put it together right. But on tatsing it she smiled thinking she will make this again for her kids once she was home .

Jack ate hungrily and smiled " wonderful food Kate and jess " he said and stared on the dessert " humm nice " he said and chuckled as he ate the dessert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum