Feminine Fire - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 52 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yep. I plan on going right in through the front door, taking her captive and leaving the note behind. And I want it to be in broad daylight. I have every intention of showing him that we have absolutely no fear whatsoever," Brian said. He accio'd a map of a place in the countryside in southern England where Gelding's latest girl lived in a rather posh, large house. "Doesn't look hard to find. I think this will be rather easy. Her name is Cynthia Manning. Family is old money....."

"Old Slytherins," Robert said dryly. "I know the name. Cyril Manning is her father. He's just a nasty old man. And, truth be told, he was just a rich, entitled little sissy boy." Brian raised one eyebrow at Robert's words. He rarely ever called anyone a sissy. Evidently these two had not gotten along well. It almost amused Brian to hear Robert 's distaste for some reason. "Cyril was an idiot with defensive spells. Flunked Defense Against the Dark Arts every term. I doubt he taught Miss Cynthia much. I don't think you'll have a problem."

"Unless Gelding compensated to protect his sugar baby," Brian said.

"That should not be an issue," Robert said. "You've defeated him every time you've gone against him. You're twice the fighter he is, and you won't be alone. Gelding is highly allergic to exercise. You have a finely trained team. It should go like clockwork."

"Well, then," Brian said, looking at Steven and Jack, "Shall we go?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:15 am

Steven could not help chuckle at Robert's description of manning. " Hates exercise hay" he said and chuckled " better run around that will tire him out quick enough" he heard jack smirk he then turned to look at Brian and nodded " as ever " he said standing to attention behind Jack his face showing he was ready for action.

Jack shifted where he sat and nodded " I agree" he said looking at the map in front of them now, he traced his finger over the perimeter " ok what about we go over this low wall and threw this back door, or we could aperate in and take her but if you want maximum effect that's how I would do it " he said " he looked closer at the map, " there's two guard on these towers from what I'm seeing if you want Steven and I will take them out , as you and Brian take out the girl?" he asked looking up at them as he stood up to stretch out his legs.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

"I've got a better idea, I think. I want each of you to blow up a tower. Lets take them both out completely," Brian said. "We'll just march in like we own it, blow up the towers, march straight in, take the girl, and march out. We'll apparate at some point on the grounds on the way out. I want him to see that this whole business was no sweat whatsoever." He looked at them. "How about a bit of a change of dress?"

He flicked his wand at Steven and Jack and changed their clothes to black denim, with black shirts and black boots. He changed his own clothes to match. He wanted them to look intimidating. "If the girl gives us any crap, we'll just stun her. I don't want her hurt," Brian said. "I'll meet you there in the woods on the opposite side of the road from her house." He apparated out and reappeared in the woods, where he had a good view of the large, old stone house. It was something out of a muggle horror movie. So far as Brian was concerned, removing the towers could only help make its design better--not worse.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am

Steven watched as Brian changed his clothes , he added a long black windbreaker to add to his rather intimidating form and looked at jack with a smirk as Jack walked over to Jess and kissed her she returning his kiss and then pushing him back to Steven. " ok I'm coming " he said to Steven as Brian aperated out Steven took Jack's hand and aperated him to the same spot.

"Seems taking down those towers will improve this place a lot" whispered Steven to Brian as he moved to his side as he slipped out his wand and held it Jack did the same moving to Brian's other side his wand out also out at the ready.

"All guns blazing , Right Brian ?" he heard jack whisper to Brian. Steven nodded .

" you hit them high and I'll hit them low, meaning you take the one on the right and I'll do the left " he finished.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:49 am

"We walk in together," Brian said. "Steven, you take my left then if you're hitting the left tower, and Jack, you take my right. Don't break stride. Just keep walking and firing until those towers fall. Kill the guards if you have to. We're heading straight for the front door like we owned the place, and we don't stop walking until we're inside. I'll take out anything that tries to stop you. Let's go." He took his place between them and surrounded them with a contego shield. led them out of the woods in a strong, confident stride right across the street, fired on the gates to the estate and blew them open and kept right on walking, never breaking his stride. He headed straight up towards the house. Someone started to fire on them right away from each of the two towers. Brian wasn't going to fire back unless Steven and Jack needed help, but he didn't believe they did. A falling tower was likely to distract whoever was in the tower from firing at them. All he needed Steven and Brian to do at the moment was fire at the towers and take out the guards.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 am

Steven stood up and faced Jack who nodded both took aim , both men walking confidently into the compound firing at the men who fired at them Steven's windbreaker fluttered behind him making him look more menacing as he already looked with his dark hat covering part of his face as he aimed at the base of the tower. With a single blast it tipped, sending the men scattering from around its base. Then it crashed to the ground burning as it lay in pieces, He looked at Jack who was struggling with his taking aim he fired at the base with him and it too toppled into a heap but they both never broke their stride knowing and having complete confidence in Brian and Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 am

Brian didn't take his eyes off the front door, but he could see the towers falling out of his peripheral vision. He knew that if anyone rose up out of those towers, Steven and Jack would have them. And he trusted they would have his back once they broke into the house. Brian fired his wand at the door, firing on it with so much rage that it blew the door into sawdust. He simply walked into the house. He heard a woman scream and saw a thin woman, in some sort of odd lime green jumpsuit sort of getup standing in the doorway to the house's great hall. She had long stringy black hair and wide frightened eyes. He fired a stunning spell at her. She fell to the floor in a limp heap.

"That's her," he said. "Cover me for 30 seconds." He went into the great hall and took a piece of her parchment and wrote a ransom note with her quill and sent it with her owl to Gelding. He came back very quickly. "Grab hold. We're out of here," he said, picking up the woman.

He apparated them out and took them to the Death Chambers at the Ministry. This room only meant death and dying and as such it was tightly locked and secured. But Robert had never taken his passkeys to the Ministry when Brian had resigned. Robert had left that purposely in case it was needed to protect Khaat. Now he held Cynthia Manning here. He sat her on the floor and bound her with an incarcerous spell, far enough away from the gateway of the veil that she would not be able to accidently fall through to the other side. It was a place no one in their right mind would come to. And that was what he wanted.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Steven and Jack moved with Brian and Robert into the building staying close to Robert and Brian firing at any man who got too close to them. Both Jack and Steven moved to take hold as Robert moved them all to the death chamber , jack looked around and shivered as he saw the Vail and backed away feeling the death that emanated from deep inside it. Steven stood his ground maintaining his persona of being mean as he watched the girl for any sign she would even try to escape from them.

" now what boss" he asked Robert as he paced back and forth in front of the woman his eyes fixed on her. He wanted to make her aware that she was indeed in trouble with them and have her boyfriend come running to find her. He saw jack shiver and shock his head.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 am

"We wait," Brian said. "It won't take long. I'll be right back. Steven, I hit her pretty hard with that stun spell. Stay with her. If she starts to wake up, just stun her again. Draw your hat over your face a bit more so she doesn't see you if she wakes up. Jack, come with me." He went upstairs to Robert's office and went inside. He was waiting for an owl. The sender of a note didnt' need to know where the receiver was. The owls just knew. Gelding would, he figured, send a reply in mere moments.

They had no more than gone inside Robert's office when an eerie green fire seemed to rise up with a flash in Robert's fireplace. "Quinn!" Gelding's voice boomed. "I'll kill you, you bastard!" Brian folded his arms with brute determination. He walked over to the fireplace.

"You can try," Brian said, not caring. "Get your new boy under control, give me what's mine, and you can have what's yours."

"If you've hurt her, I'll kill you!" Gelding bellowed.

"Then it seems we're at a stalemate," Brian said, fully intending Gelding to know that if Khaat was hurt in any way, Brian would take out every stopper he knew to totally eliminate Gelding and every person associated with him. For good.

"How do I know she's alright?" Gelding asked.

"You don't," Brian said. "So move fast." He waved his hand at the fireplace to dissolve Gelding's communication link.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Steven watched and listened as the floo opened and Geldings rather pissed voice came out. As he talked to Brian Steven felt anger towards Gelding but kept quiet he nodded as Robert had left and pulled down his hat so his face was hidden from the woman's view as he paced back and forth " I wish this was done with and Khaat was back " he said as he passed Jack who lent against a wall watching he too just looked at the woman his eyes yellow and wolf like to hide his true form from her.

" I agree" Jack said his arms folding in front of his chest watching Steven walk back and forth . He turned to look at Brian and spoke again softer " do you think he got the message?" he asked glancing back at the woman tied and sat on the floor watched closely by Steven as he walked around her. " I wish he would chill not much we can do but wait now " he said to Brian about Steven.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum