Feminine Fire - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 31 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Brian was glad this mission was almost over. This was the last stop on his map. All had gone like clockwork. And they had already set fire to this place as well. They just needed to be sure it caught enough that the place was going to go to the ground. They had had a few little duels of people who wanted to try to protect their homes, which was understandable, but so far, they had not had to kill anyone. And Brian didn't like to kill unless he had to.

His eyes caught sight of a glowing green bottle. It was in the window of the house. A potions lab. And the heat from the fire was heating up the potions inside. That wasn't good. The potion in the bottle began to boil and them to pulsate. This wasn't just going to break the bottle. This was bad. This was really bad. He glanced around to see where his men were. And then he saw Jack. Jack was much too close.

"Jack! Get down!" he shouted, leaping for Jack. He struck him like an American football linebacker, knocking him flat to the ground as the potions in the lab created an enormous explosion. He felt pain, saw a flash of bright blinding white light, and then everything went suddenly and frighteningly black and silent.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Jack had been watching steven take down another man next thing he felt something hard hit him and he knew he would bruise from it turning he saw Brian out cold next to him and now he knew it was brian who had knocked him down he saw his clothes scortched and in some places red flesh. Jack checked his pulse and found it picking him up he loked at Steven "Brians down im taking him back " he shouted seeing the nod from steven he ported back to the house " Robert brians down " he said placing him on his front on the ground in the living room.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Khaat panicked when Jack apparated in with Brian's unconscious and bloodied form. She wanted to bounce up from her place on the sofa, but she couldn't just bounce up anymore. It just didn't happen anymore. Her father looked at her and held up his hand at her.

"Stop," he commanded firmly. "You don't even know if you need to panic yet. Sit still. I am capable of this." He knelt by Brian and began to examine him thoroughly. Khaat felt like her mind and her heart were just going to stop. She watched her father work but Brian was so singed and bloody and dirty. She barely recognized him. her mother sat beside her and took her hand.

"Don't you lose hope yet," Kate said to her daughter.

"Lose hope!" her father exclaimed. "I should think not. He's had a hit to his head. He's been knocked out. Some form of blunt trauma. He has some minor burns, a lot of cuts and bruises. For him, this is minor. He'll be up as soon as he wakes up. Some episkies should fix most of his cuts, but we may get tired of saying episkey a million times. Khaat, there is no reason to jump to conclusions. Jack--report while I work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Jack looked at Robert as he spoke " I was watching a seconf hosue go down when I think a potions lab I was standing too close to blew some green bottle exploded I think it hit him but he jumped over and knocked me down so I wouldn't be hurt " he showed him the red briuse on his side where he'd been hit " it was like being run over my a train without the wear side of me next thing I know Brain's out cold and I brought him here Stevens over seeing the last of it, but its pretty much all rubble now" he said and looked at Brian. He turned as she heard Steven port back into the living room.

" all done " he said " all nothing but rubble the men ether dead or on there way to askaban" he said looking at brian " how is he?" he asked kneeling next to Brian and Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 pm

"He's fine," Robert said. "His wife is having more of a conniption than he will. For him, this is a skinned knee." He didn't wake Brian until he had taken care of cuts and the minor burns. Then he laid his hands on both sides of his head and used some healing spells against his concussion and woke him.

Brian woke slowly and with a low groan, wincing.

"Yeah, that one's gonna hurt, Son," Robert said gently. "But its alright. You're home, and all is well."

"I...I'm...where?" Brian frowned, clutching his head.

"Home. Nice job, that. Your headache is the only casualty of the day--on our side anyway...."

"Jack!" Brian remembered, sitting up quickly. His head spun, and it made him grab at it with both hands.

"You're not ready for that," Robert said gently, "Not like that." He laid his hands on either side of Brian's head again and drew off the pain for him. It took a moment because Brian's pain was more intense than Robert thought. "Don't to do that again. You just aggravated the crap out of your concussion."

"Concussion?"

"Okay. Let's slow it down for you. You knocked Jack out of the way of the potions lab explosion. Knocked yourself out. Jack brought you home. You're fine. Here." He cast one more spell to ease the dizziness. "Better?"

"Um...yeah," Brian said slowly. Robert helped him up to his feet slowly.

"Go see Khaat," Robert said gently. Brian went over to her and he wrapped himself around her and kissed her softly.

"You alright?" he asked her. She nodded. "Look. I'm a mess. Let me go shower. I'll be right back."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Jack went to Jessica and held her for a moment to reassure her he was fine. On hearing Brian's voice he moved away and back to stand facing him " I'm here , thanks for the save " he said and smiled at him " though you do hit like a linebacker " he said chuckling as he felt the bruise on his ribs ache a little. “ its done everything is gone, if he had anything it's well hid” he said moving back to Jessica as Steven moved to stand beside him.

Steven moved to stand next to Jack as he spoke. “ All burnt down as jack reported, no fatality's and a clean up crew has been dispatched so muggle's won't know what happened “ he said as he watched Brian head up to shower . “ I think jack you and I should do the same “ he said remembering how after a few minuets Angus had passed out in the shower causing Cassidy to see things he should not have. Steven followed him till he went in his room and did the same showering and returning in clean fresh clothes and feeling mush better back in the main living room where he smiled to see jack cuddling Jessica on the couch. Sitting down he accioed some lemon tea and sighed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Khaat tried to not be worried about Brian. She got up and went upstairs. She found him just getting out of the shower. She saw he still had some cuts and bruises that her father hadn't healed.

"Let me fix those," she said softly.

"Leave 'em," he smiled. "They're nothing. I'm alright. Did you worry?"

"Of course not," she said. He looked at her, knowing better. Then she looked at the floor and said softly, "Of course I did." He went over to her and lifted her face and kissed her.

"I planned on coming back," he said in a whisper.

"Can't you just hold me for ten minutes?"

"That's all?" he laughed. "I could hold you forever."

Brian knew he owed her some time. He knew where her fear had come from. She didn't want to be alone with all these babies. He had promised her to take fewer chances. And he meant it. It had never mattered before but the longer he loved her, the deeper it got. And the deeper it got, the more it changed him. The fewer chances he was interested in. The more he was interested in a peaceful life raising his children. And they were his.

She felt better, more peaceful, when they walked downstairs, his arm around her, always protective--especially on the stairs. He took her over to the sofa and put her there. "

"I'll get us some tea," he said. He took her tea glass, took it to the kitchen and refreshed it for her and got some for himself. He brought it back and sat with her, his arm around her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Jack sat holding jess in his arms he was happy she ahd decided not to come back in the organisation but to take on a much safer side of it being a healer. He smiled as he saw Brian and Khaat walk down to sit on the couch only for him to head into the kitchen for some tea for Khaat and himself before sitting back down at the couch with her. Jack smiled returning to look at jess makeing his mind up to take her on a vacation once things were setled enouph that they could tho he thought being with him and their kids would be enouph for her he was just glad to have the old contented happy jessica back in his arms. He felt her lean back on him and he kisssed her gently " so what can I smell " he asked her.

Jesica chuckled " well I made pound cake for a trifel Khaat and I are making" she said brushing her hand up and dcown his arm as she felt his warmth rediate into her back " thats a new aftershave ?" she said softly " hold on thats the one I gave you for christmas" she said and smiled turning to face him " it smells nice on you " she said and kissed him lightly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Brian felt Khaat jump very slightly. He looked at her. She had laid her hand automatically on her stomach. He laid his hand there. It made him smile. "He's getting bigger," Brian smiled at her.

"How do you know its a he?"

"No lady would punch like that. Except maybe Dakota. And surely God would not give us two of those," he laughed.

"I don't know. God sometimes has a strange sense of humor," Khaat laughed.

"You have no idea, Khaat," Robert laughed. Kate laughed at Robert's comment.

"What?" Khaat asked.

"Just past experience, Dear," Kate laughed. "Just let a couple old people laugh at some old memories, my dear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Steven smiled seeing and hearing Brian and Khaat together made him think of Dalilah and the kids and he smiled . He accioed a pen and pad and wrote a note roling it he stood up and walked out side calling an owl he wrapped it around its leg and sent it on its way to Dalilah and he smiled knowing it tld her he was all right and thinking of her and he'd be home soon. walking back in he saw max in his chair " hey max , jump in my grave as quick " he said and chuckled as he jumped down " ah keeping it warm , why thank you" he said and sat down.

Jack saw steven move and kised Jess " hes gone to let dalilah know hes ok " he siad and chuckled holding her closer.to him " so did you worry about me?" he asked and felt Jess chuckle he saw her look at Khaat and then at him.

"A little " she said and kissed him again gently" the babies moving again?" she asked Khaat smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum