Feminine Fire - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 33 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"Its nice to have someone cook for me for a change," Angus laughed. "And it is delicious. Thank you."

Khaat ate fairly well for her main meal, but she was far more interested in the trifle. In fact, Brian, seeing her bowl was empty, dished her up a second helping of the dessert. It made her laugh. "I didn't finish my meatloaf," she said, in protest.

"I don't care. I just care that you eat," he laughed. "Maybe late tonight we'll do some meatloaf sandwiches. Maybe in bed?"

"Eating in bed?"

"Why not? I found a muggle tv and some old muggle movies in the closet in the bedroom. We could watch one late tonight."

A muggle movie! She hadn't seen one of those for ages! Now that sounded like fun. "Alright. You're on," she beamed. "Maybe until bedtime we could all play some cards?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Jess smiled seeing the trifel going down so well " ow cards not played that " she said and felt jack's hand brush her hand she turned to look at him.

" I have its a good game, " so whats it to be poker , gin, twently one?" he asked chukaling as he finished his dessert ans smiled at Jess leaning over he kissed her gently " that was delishiose " he said and smiled taking a second scoop he ate smiling.

Jess shook her head and ate once finished she poured out a cup of coffee and moved to the living room to wait for the others.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:29 pm

"I don't care. Whatever anyone wants to play," Khaat said.

"I know a wizarding card game that none of you have ever played," Robert said. "It's called Jinx."

"Why didnt' you ever teach it to me?" Khaat frowned.

"Your mother wouldn't let me," Robert laughed.

"No I would not!" Kate said firmly. "It is not for a child who cannot wield a wand."

"Ohhhh. Sounds interesting," Kieran said. Angus just smiled. He'd played a game of Jinx one night in a pub, and it took him a week to get right again afterward. But he knew better now.

"What?" Kaat looked at her mother.

"I told you. Its a wizarding game," Robert said. "Or are you all chicken?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 pm

jess looked at Robert and chuckled at jack " leave me out please some oen has to remain in full control of there facultys " she said and chuckled again as jack moved to sit with ehr she knew he would join in.

" ow sounds intresting Im in " he looked at Jess " its just a game betwen freinds no wagering or betting " he siad and smiled " besides Im intrested in whats going to hapen after that reaction. He wrapped hia rm around her and let her lean on him he could see in her face she was tired and he wanted to give ehr every chance to rest.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

"No one is going to lose control of their faculties," Robert laughed. "Trust me, there is no alcohol involved.

"I'll play," Khaat said.

"So will I,' Brian said.

"Me too," Angus grinned, "And this time, I'm going to beat your ass, Robert."

"You won't mind if I dont' hold my breath, do you?" Robert laughed.

"So, bring it," Kieran said, grinning. "Fi? Dean? You in?" They nodded.

"Kate?" Robert looked at her.

"Someone has to beat you, don't they?" Kate asked.

"Oh, come on, jess. It'll be fun," Khaat said. "Everyone's in. Its just for some fun."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Jack cudled her close to hgim and puleld her to his knee " come on , you can be my good luck " he said and kised her al over her face as she chuckled .

" ok, ok only because Khat asked " she said wrapping her arms around jack's neck " but Im staying right here on your knee" she said and kissed him gently on his cheek and rested against him again. she chuckled at Angus and Roberts banter. then looked at Khaat " ok what about you steven you in?" she asned and saw his face with a grin " wow daft question buy your look.

" hey when do I turn down some fun" he said and chuckled as he sat next to jack and jess,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Khaat truly didn't understand Jess. She was wondering if Jess didn't need to perhaps return to Jeffrey. What was it about a game of cards that she was afraid of? The Jess she knew was stronger than this. Now she didn't have it in her to ever let go of Jack for anything. If he was on the same property, she couldn't leave her hands off him. It had been what had initially irked her about Ronata. She did not want to see Jess turn into Ronata.

"I'll just get the girls settled," she said, getting up.

"I'll help,' Brian said.

"No," she said, stroking his hair softly. "Rest. You're the one with the concussion, not me." She went over and picked up Dakota out of her chair and took her into the living room and set her on the floor and summoned a new activity box that she had not given to her yet. Dakota squealed with utter delight and was instantly lost in trying to figure it out. Khaat laughed, pleased that Dakota was so delighted. Khaat got up and went out and picked up Abbey and brought her in and put her on the floor with a big bag of "girlie" colored blocks out of a baby safe foam.. She sat with her for awhile teaching her how to play with the blocks in shades of baby pink, dark pink, light teal, dark teal, and white. Abbey was delighted, and once she got the hang of it, she began to happily play with the blocks.

In the meantime, Kate cast a spell to clean up the dinner mess. Angus got up to help her. He wiped off the table and quickly got bottles of soda with ice and made a hasty snack mix with popcorn, pretzels, yogurt covered raisins, candy coated chocolate pieces, and mixed it all together and put the mix in a couple of bowls. The bowls were made of colorful, clear, striped muilticolored glass. The colors were horizontal stripes like in bright clear primary colors. He put the bowls on the table. The glasses for the sodas were all glasses that coordinated with the bowls in solid colors, tough. He put out napkins. Then as an after thought, he put out some small clear, colored glass bowls that matched the glasses. They were solid colored--there were 2 blue, 2 red, 2 orange, 2 yellow, 2 green, and two purple.

"I think we're set," he said. "Wait." He went to the living room. He saw Khaat sitting on the floor with Abbey. "I know. This is code for 'Angus, I can't get up off the floor by myself'." He laughed.

"How'd you know?" she laughed. He helped her up and helped her back to the kitchen, calling for Max to keep an eye on the babies. Max was always happy to oblige, laying down between the girls on the floor.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and shook her head kissing jack she moved to where angus was setting the table and smiled " nice colors they part of the game " she said and folded her arms across her chest as she watched Angus help khaat off the floor and moved to her "so do you know how this games played?" she asked " If so Im staying with you " she chuckled then sighed as she moved to her " Khaat you ok ?" she asked as she poured out some soda for her and Khaat " you have been watching me " she said " I know what your thinking Im not Ronata , I am just tired thats all , jacks abig boy and can do things alone I know that it was just nice he was being so romantic " she said and smiled " its been a while " she looked at her " I am definatly no Ronata , nobody but her can be that bad " she said and chuckled .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"Nope,' he laughed. "Just a snack set that I found in the kitchen cabinets here. Thought it would be a nice presentation. The game really is a lot of fun. It is a transfiguring game. The game is played in tricks like Euchre. The cards are wizarding cards. You command them and they play the hand themselves. However, if the loser of the hand loses by, for example, 3 points, the winner of the hand transfigures him into something 3 inches high. If he loses by a Queen, that would be the 12th card in a suit, so the winner can choose something 12 inches high. Aces are wild cards. The winner can change the person into anything they want. Jokers are wild cards. Most of the time, at the end of the game, everyone is back to normal."

Khaat looked at Jess. "I will do better at leaving my thoughts in my own head," she said softly. She would seek out a potion to block anyone from being able to intrude into her thoughts. She wanted her thoughts to be her own. And she would have her father teach her occlumency as soon as possible. "I wasn't purposely watching you," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am

Jess looked at her and sighed " I'm sorry I don't mean to pry sometimes thoughts just shout out, I guess becasue of the pregnacy it amplifies it , I don't know " she said and paced a little " Im not trying to hear them trust me." she smiled looking at the table " the game does sounds fun" she said " how long do thay stay that way for?" she asked trying to change the subject away from how she was feeling but she could not " Khaat, if you want me to go just say, we have been freinds for a long time " she said " I don't want you or those babies upset in any way " she stood waiting for her awnser.

Steven watched from his chair and listened he stood up and walked over " eevrything ok Khaat, jess?" he asked feeling tenshion now hung in the air , he could not help but glance back at Robert and Brian " jess why don't you go for a walk " he sujested seing her nod and walke to the door he saw jack move to go wth her but shook his head knowing she didn't need him. He looked at Khaat " so...you want me to take her home?" he asked foding his arms across his chest.

Jess walked out onto the grass and over to the fire pit she sat down and took a deep breath in, it had not been her intenshion to act on the thoughts she felt from Khaat but she was not Ronata not in any shape or form , she was not losing her mind she was just glad jack was showing some romance towards her,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum