I missed you party dinner - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner - Page 8 Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 pm

It was hard to say who was acting immature around here. They both like two teenagers fighting over a boy. "On the opposite, you should talk about it, in fact you will talk about it sooner the better. That not talking to eachother is just an old trick in my mexican soap operas, but this here is not one, or at least shouldn't be one." Mari said after a little pause she needed to listen to both versions though neither of them make sense.

"I know you're not, but the warning still stands anyway." she replied still not bursting even though Nikki already did that. "Niik sis you need to calm down. I won't interfere in the matters with Jake that is between you and my brother. Simply wiping out your memory was a nonsense. You look problems right in the eyes. Running away just postpones the final effect for a little. Nevertheless, i am sure nobody in this room hurt anybody on purpose. Things just happen sometimes, there are some things that are hard to control. Whatever issues you might have have a solution so let's find one." Mari said still not shouting or getting agressive though it was obvious it won't take long now.

When her cousin walked out, she finally breathed in deeply and stood up walking to the door like a wind. She took out her wand and locked them magically. "In fact i don't think anybody will leave anymore. At least not through this door. I asked department for magical transport to disconnect me from the floo network and make my appartment non-apparating area. So yes I am ready for shouting, insulting, throwing things and everything else if that will solution this mess. So more you speak the closer we are/" Mari said sitting back on her chair. Since her dinner was almost ruined, only way to save what\s left of it is to find a solution to this problem.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon May 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Leaila watched as a few more people joined them and watched them having their conversations. She felt a little out of place there, since everyone there knew each other but she didn't really know anyone except Sophia very well. Even thought Mari was her neighbor, Leaila had nevver really talked to her. She preferred to be by herself with her sister more.

She looked down at May who was staring at everyone, apparently also feeling out of place. She put her hand on May's head and asked, "Are you okay with being here, May?" May only nodded still staring at everyone else. Leaila knew she wanted to go home, but knowing how she was she wasn't going to say anything.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 am

Andrian watched as the table turned from the awkward silent to a total chaos. Andrian felt so guilty at the moment for ruining Mari's party. He had chosen the wrong time to work things out with Nikki. He felt so angry at Nikki because she was being so hard on him, he couldn't blame her for being so hard but right now it was starting to piss him off. Andrian clenced his jaws, his heart raced against his chest as his body started heating up with anger. He watched and listened carefully to what everyone had to say. He couldn't decide what to do and weather he should leave the party or stay and work it out like a family. He knew he had no choice but to stay, he knew his family and friends too well. They would be pissed off if he had left and ran away from his problem. Listening to Nikki's side of the story, he closed his eyes and stood right up. "Okay this is ridiculous!" he told Nikki, his breath heavy and his voice firm. "Look i'm sorry i didn't visit you or Jake after I came back, okay?" he continued. "I'm sorry i haven't seen you in ages but it wasn't just you, i haven't seen anyone at this table in ages either, its not just you," he said. Andrian took his time as he looked around the table. "I tried to talk to you when I came back anywhere.." he told her, his voice sadder then before. "I couldn't you kept ignoring me.." Andrian looked down for a moment and paused. "I'm not the same man I was before, I-I..." he spoke, looking back up. "I'm not the same," he finished, it was true he changed he wasn't the same and all he wanted was to change and start new.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 17, 2011 6:22 am

Sophia looked from Nikki to Andrian and sighed. "Oh come on this is just so stupid!"said Sophia as she looked back at Nikki. "What's in the past is over with, there's no reason to be living in it."said Sophia softly as she tried to keep her cool as her eyes were slowly turning red. "You know Andrian is right Nikki sis he has changed but I guess I'm the only one that can see that!"saiud Sophia angrily. Sophia was starting to get really pissed off and she wasn't herself when she was pissed. "Yes it may seem like I'm taking Andrian side which I am but he changed Nikki he was there for me when no one ese was."said Sophia in a firm voice that wasn't hers.

Sophia was tired of the boyfriend and her sister fighting it annoyed the hell out of her and she was tired of it. Running her hands through her hair she looked from Andrian to Nikki and then Mariana with her red eyes that had anger in them. "I'm tired of feeling angry all the time, it's not me."said Sophia softly to herself as she looked at the table. "I need to calm down before I make something explode and that wouldn't be good!"said Sophia softly. Sophia remianed silent and to herself but she still wasn't calming down one bit she was still a bit upset over the whole thing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 am

Nikki just shook her head and practically had folded her arms tightly together. No one listened to her. No one had given a damn to what she had said. Everyone was against her, or so she felt like it was that way. She only unfolded her arms to have a sip of her firewhisky, and then folded her arms tightly together. Nikki frowned and thought for a while and chuckled lightly. "It's funny how you say that Lucas and I've betrayed you, sis, and it's probably because I've accidentally learnt it from you....and here I am now....being betrayed by you as you stand by another person's side and not mine," Nikki chuckled, but not in a funny way, but in a way that she couldn't believe that she hadn't realized it before. She had nothing further to say or add to that comment. "You know what, fine, Andrian, I accept your apology, now can everyone sit down and eat..." Nikki said, only moving her chair in the table a bit more, as it felt too far apart. Somehow, she felt like this wasn't going to end here.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

What Nikki said to her didn't go by well with Sophia at all, it only made Sophia even more pissed off at her then she was before. "You know what Nikki, I been your side since day one your my damn blood sister but you know what? blood or not I will never betray you in any way or form!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes went red. "You want to know betrayal that's you, at lease I always tell you were I'm at or what I'm doing!"Sophia snapped at her in a cold voice. "So don't even tell me I betrayed you cause if anyone did it was you Nikki sis."said Sophia softly. "You weren't here when I needed you the most, obviously your stupid tour was more important then your own sister!" said Sophia angrily. "Those fans aren't always going to be there for you, but guess what I will always be there for you Nikki sis I would even put my life down for you!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia turned to Mariana and then Andrian. " Mari can I please leave, I can barely stand to be in the same room as my so called sister!"said Sophia angrily as her blood red eyes glared at Nikk and turned to Andrian. "Andrian love, I'm sorry but I can't be here."said Sophia softly as she looked into his eyes and felt herself calming down some.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 am

Nikki burst into tears and began to sob loudly. She didn't care if she was embarrassing herself, she just wanted to let it all out. Nikki even choked on her own tears. She knew she deserved that. "You're so right, Sophia...you're so right," Nikki cried. She picked up a napkin and attempted to dry her face, but tears kept on coming, as well as, unfortunately, snot! She blew her nose, dried her face and repeated. "I don't know what's happening to me, I don't know why I'm acting like this, maybe I want attention," Nikki sobbed. It hurt her so much that she made her sister angry at her. "Please, don't leave on account of me, if anyone should be leaving, it's me, so Mari, let me go," Nikki sobbed, as she stood up and looked at Mari. "I'm so sorry everyone...I'm so..so sorry," Nikki sniffled, and looked around the room. "I'm sorry for ruining your party Mari, I'm sorry for holding a grudge Andrian and I'm so..so sorry Sophia...for..everything," Nikki choked again. "Mari...if you know what's best, you'll let me go, please." Nikki asked, hoping she'd understand..or maybe she'd say no to both of them until they hugged.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Situation wasn't getting better or worse by appearance. Once it seemed to resolve, but then after it seemed to complicate again. Mariana was keeping apart for the moment being though she was carefully listening everything people were shouting and talking around her. Only when both Sophia and Nikki wanted to leave, she realized that it was inevitable to interfere. She knew it will get worse before it gets better, but she hoped they would arrive to that better.

"Sit down both of you nobody is leaving this room. You can try ofcourse, but that would make me even angrier and i don't garantee i won't use my wand in that case." she said loud and clear after taking a deep breath. Somebody needed to stay in her 5 senses and obviously no one of them three was able to do that. "I'm still not hundred percent sure where does this problem go to, but here is my guess. You 3 have issues that come from much before. They acumulated in time, and sooner or later they surfaced. The three of you are first and foremost friends. If you were strangers, i would not interfere, but all 3 of you are my brothers and sisters. Some politically, some by friendship. So here is one idea." she said bringing Andrian in front of Nikki. "A hug should be nice." she said simply as that looking at both of them. It wasn't sure if this was too effective idea, but a try wouldn't hurt.

Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 20, 2011 6:43 am

Jess looked around the room and frowned, it was clear that the situation in the room was deteriorating, fast.

While it was true that he didn't know the exact circumstances for Nikki's actions in wiping her own memory, Jess had to admit to himself that it seemed like that was the cause of all of this, and that she brought it on herself. But at the same time, Andrian was being a bit insensitive, dating his ex's sister, and Soph should've known that that would cause problems.

"See you Hafiz," he said, waving to his friend as he walked away, chuckling lightly as he did so. Hafiz seemed to have some problems with anger, it appeared, and fair enough that he should leave, for this was certainly an infuriating sort of an argument.

"This is really nice," he said quietly, chewing on his food as he listened to the conversations going around the table, before deciding that the safest course of conversation lay in Leaila.

"Enjoying your dinner?" He asked strainedly, smiling at her and hoping she'd join him in trying to ignore the arguments.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top