I missed you party dinner - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Mariana was rushing through the tables overhearing some of the conversations, watching the scene, serving drinks and thanking everyone for their compliments. It was hard for her not to hear when Sophia mentioned Andrian. "Andrian Soph? Is he coming with Belle?" she asked when picked with her curiosity. No one warned her about the fact Andrian and Soph were dating again. "Cookies anyone?" she asked carrying a large plate with the fresh baked cookies.

Once she saw her neighbour joining the party she used her wand to levitate the cookies in the air and go greet him. "Hi Alec. Glad you made it. Come on in would you like a drink?" she said talking to him like she knew him her whole life though they barely crossed two words in the halls of the flat. "What's this no one brought anyone? I said bring anyone you want even the british queen herself if you want. What about you Lealia? Don't you have a date, friend someone?" she asked still not stopping to catch a breath. People were coming that was good.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mulligan Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:07 am

Alec smiled as Mariana approached him with a plate of cookies levitating beside her. "Ahh thank you Mariana don't mind if I do." He said smiling taking a cookie off of the plate taking a bite. "Pretty tasty they are" He said. "Sure what do you have to drink? A nice firewhiskey or wine will do me good." He said smiling. Alec hadn't brought anyone with him, he didn't know much people really. "Oh Mariana I heard you were gone for a while, What happened?" He asked striking a conversation
Alec Mulligan
Alec Mulligan

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 2:43 am

Andrian was quite excited when he recieved a invitation the other day by Mariana inviting him to a reunion party for everyone to gather and meet each other again. He haven't seen Mariana in ages, not since Jess and her had divorced. Andrian decided it was a good idea to meet up with Mariana again, after ages of not seeing her again. Andrian stood quietly in his bedroom as he put on his best shirt, his best pants and a pair of boots. When he was finally finished he waved his wand and wrapped his little present he brought for Mariana. He smiled a he did this, then started to tuck his present under his arm and started to appriate to Mariana's

He wore a black v-neck shirt, a pair of black jeans and a necklace which Sophia gave him on his first date. Andrian rose an eye brows when he finally appeared at Mariana's place in front of the door. He looked around for a bit, gathering everything around him. Andrian could already feel his heart racing against his heart; he felt nervous yet excited at the same time. He took a deep breath and nodded as he took a step towards Mariana's door and knocked on it. "Hello! anybody home? he called out and waited patiently as he stood at the door. What was he feeling nervous for? It was only Mariana. It was not like he was meeting up with some stranger in a street or something.

Spoiler:

OOC: Sorry that sucked lol
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 am

Jess was feeling happier these days. Ever since he and Mariana had agreed to date again, everything had seemed to get better for him. Once again he was able to see the world in a positive light.

It was really quite good, he and Mari had both agreed that they'd done some stupid things in the past and that they should put it behind them, because they were happier when they were together. Funnily enough, neither of them could pinpoint why their relationship had crumbled, it was quite odd really.

So now they were meeting their friends again, almost fitting seamlessly back into the old ways where they would invite people to their house for parties, but now it was like dating again, she was inviting him to her apartment. It was really quite funny.

So when he arrived on the door and saw Andrian he couldn't help but smile, seeing his brother again like that. "Hey man," he said, walking up behind him and waving, "It's great to see you, I see you got the invite too," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling his own out. "I hear you and Soph are back together, that's just fantastic to hear," he told his brother, grinning broadly all the while. "Tell me, do you smell cookies?" He asked, sniffing the air and chuckling.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 3:13 am

Andrian stared blanky at the ground below him as he waited patiently for someone to answer the door. He didn't know why he did that, but to his dismay he heard a familiar voice behind him so he snapped back into reality and turned around to see who it was. "Hey buddy!" said Andrian, grinning happily as he walked over to give him a brotherly hug. He never felt so happy to see his younger brother again. "Yeah, you too," he told him. "Long time no see," he continued. It been a long time since he's seen his younger brother, he never realized how much he missed his brother. "Yeah, yeah. We went back together a week ago, going good so far," he nodded. "Thank you, and I hear your getting back with Mariana?" he grinned back at his brother. Andrian sniffed the air and chuckled. "Yeah, its smells good doesn't it," he chuckled agian.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 am

Sophia turned to Alec and gave him a soft warm smile. "Hey Alec, good to see you can make it how are you?"Sophia asked him softly. As she seen Andrian came in she smiled glad he was there for she was feeling alittle awkward with her sister at the moment. "Excuse me Alec."said Sophia excusing herself once more as she seen he wals talking to Mari now. After she wiped her memory it was hard for her to be around her. "Hey Andrian love, boy don't you look sharp and handsome as always."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile and a kissed on the cheek. As she seen Jess she gave him a soft warm smile as welll. "Hey Jess how are you?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

Nikki sighed and frowned a little bit that Sophia pretty much had said nothing to her and just excused herself away from her. Nikki walked near Mari and smiled. "I could use a cookie right now, Mari," Nikki smiled at her and took one. She blew on it first so that she didn't burn inside of her mouth. She took a bite and grinned and nodded at Mari as well as winked at her. "Delicious cookie, Mari," Nikki said, after she swallowed her first bite. "Can't wait to see what you're serving for dinner!" Nikki said. Nikki watched Sophia give a kiss to Andrian and had figured it out and it suddenly started coming back to her in flashes -- her hitting Lucas with a plateful of food, then walking away, then hearing from Lucas what had happened at the hospital, to where Sophia had left her a letter and left the Lestrange Mansion. Nikki groaned and felt angry. The person she had gone to obviously wasn't powerful enough for now she could remember everything that had happened the last few days. No wonder the person she asked seemed so cheap. Gosh, she hated herself just trying to erase memories.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 am

Sophia turned and looked at Nikki her little ister and waved at her giving her a soft warm smile. The problem was Sophia didn't know what to say to her without feeling weird and awkward. Sophia knew Nikki wiped her memory of everything and even though she forgived her it was weird Nikki not knowing why she forgave her. Although Sophia was going to have fun at this party for all her friends were here that she knew and besides it's Mari party and she isn't going to ruin it. Sophia looked around for anyone else she kne for she thinks she greeted everyone.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 am

Andrian turned around as soon as he heard Sophia voice saying his name. "Hey, sweetie," smiled Andrian, warmly as he walked over and kissed her cheek back, hugging her tightly as well. "Thanks, love," he told her feeling a small sense of pride in his clothes. "You look stunning as ever," he grinned at her looking up and down her dress. "Actually you look more then stunning, you look amazing," he said as he stood out of the way and wrapped his arm around Sophia. "Hope your not having too much fun without me," he spoke to Sophia looking behind her to see who was here and what was happening. Then he looked down at Sophia and smiled, warmly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 am

Sophia at Andrian and smiled. "Why thankyou love, it took me awhile to pic this out until you it takes me awhile to look good!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia rolled her eyes playuffly and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Now Mr. Potter, how can I possibly have more fun without you?"Sophia asked him smirking. "I think that's impossible to do love."said Sophia softly. "Although I do know everyone here, it's not the same without you here by my side."said Sophia. Sophia smelled cookies and shook her head. "Oh god don't let Andrian near those cookies he'll eat them all up before you have the chance to eat one!"said Sophia obviously just joking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top