I missed you party dinner - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner - Page 7 Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 7:29 am

Andrian was shocked to hear that Nikki had accepted his apology. "So that all it took?" he thought to himself. Andrian couldn't feel more glad to hear that she had forgiven him. But somehow he still felt like something else was missing, but he didn't care right now. Her accepting his apology was more then enough for him right now. Andrian looked at her and replied with a happy smile then turned around chuckling victoriously as he continued to eat his mashed potatoes. Andrian smiled as he ate it, he loved mashed potatoes he especially loved how Mari had made it. "Mm, Mari. This taste delicious. You always know how to make it," he smiled at her - it tasted delicious.

Andrian then looked over to Sophia and saw the expression on her face. She looked taken a back as if something shocking had happen. He knew how she would feel like right now when her boyfriend and sister were fighting. "Its okay, its over," Andrian patted her leg and smiled, warmly. He didn't kiss her this time, knowing this would upset Nikki at the moment so he kept it to himself even though he knew it would comfort Sophia a bit. "Everything will be okay," he reassured. 
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 10, 2011 7:46 am

Apology..forgiven, Sophia, Nikki thought in her mind. Nikki then stopped reading Sophia's mind from thereon, as nothing else she thought would be any of her business. Nikki looked at Andrian and sighed. "I'm only accepting your apology 'cause I hate this awkwardness for my sister and...I just want to get past all this..so perhaps, yes, that's all it took," Nikki explained to Andrian.

Nikki sighed, and continued with her french fries. She occasionally dipped them into the nearest sauce, and after have about 5 chips, she'd have a little drink of her firewhisky. Nikki cringed when she saw Andrian pat Sophia's leg. It made her sick, so sick she wanted to vomit. Nothing could be so disgusting, though she didn't think this, as Sophia could be reading her mind without knowing.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 8:33 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and nodded. "I know it will be."said Sophia softly as she took a bite of her mashed potatoes and swallowed. "Oh my gosh Andrian is right, these are really good Mari."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia was determined to be happy ahain and not let this stupid fight come between her, Andrian and Nikki. Sophia looked at Nikki and sighed and rolled her eyes at her. Sophia didn't understand why she couldn't be hppy for her. As she gotten finished eating she turned to Mariana and smiled at her. "Thankyou Mari, everything was really good but excuse me."said Sophia softly as she glared at her sister one last time before throwing down her napkin and heading outside.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 8:36 am

Andrian snapped his attention back to Nikki and looked at her. He clenched his jaws, he closed his eyes and nodded. "I understand," said Andrian smiling warmly at her. He started to relax a little bit more, the tension in his back started to loosen. Andrian was glad it was over, that he could finally put that over his shoulders now. That he could now have a little more fun at Mari party without having to worry about Nikki hating him. But he couldn't help but wander why she was pissed off at him in the first place, its a mystery isn't it. She always had that sort of thing about her, she was very mysterious and never really talked muched about how she felt.

Andrian curled his fingers into Sophia and looked at Nikki, smiling warmly at her as sighed with relief. He fell quite for a moment, eating his mashed potatoes. He loved mashed potatoes it was one of his favorite meal at the moment. He could eat like a hundred of these if he wanted, that was how much he loved it. It tasted so nice. While he rose his eyebrows as he mind wanderd off to Jake. He had not seen his son in ages, he thought it would be nice to get to see him again; it felt so long. "So hows;Jake?" he asked her. "I was thinking to taking him out for lunch one day," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 am

"Jake's fine....he's nearly two, you know...." Nikki said, emotionless.Why could he possibly give a damn about his son, now!? Nikki wondered. She ate some turkey, had some firewhisky and looked at him. It hurt her, knowing Jake was growing up without a male role model in his life. Everyday, Jake would ask where his daddy was. Nikki would tell him he is working...or is on holidays. Sometimes, she just wanted to say he was dead so that Jake would stop reminding her of Andrian.

"Sounds nice..." Nikki grinned. She wasn't counting on it, though. 'One day,' could mean a day when he's eighteen...or a day when he's dead. She wasn't going to keep her hopes up. She also wouldn't be telling Jake any of this, either.

Nikki frowned and sighed as she watched Sophia glare at her and walk away. F***, Nikki thought. She hated how things have been going lately. SO MUCH.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 8:59 am

Ater a couple of minutes of cooling off Sophia walked back in and gave a soft warm smile to everyone. "Sorry about that, just had to cool down for a minute."said Sophia softly as she took a saucer and got herself some chocolate cake. Sophia curled her hands back into Andrian's and gave him a soft warm smile and took a bite of her cake. Sophia heard Andrianask how Jake was for her vampire hearing was really good at hearing things from far away. "Oh great, I have a feeling this party isn't going to be as fun as I thought."Sophia thought to herself sighing.

Sophia literally felt like banging her head on the bloody table in front of her but she held herself back which took alot. "So... Mari. how is St. Mungo's going for you once again?"Sophia asked her best friend softly. Sophia looked at Mariana and then Nikki and Andrian and back at Mariana. Sophia was glad she had her best friend back for she could talk to her about anything and she wouldn't judge her. Sophia took a drink of her firewhiskey and remained silent.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm

It wouldn't take a genius to figure out some things that were going on right here in her appartment, at her very table and under her very nose. Mostly it felt tense, then it became a little relieved, then the tension again. "If you were acting like my brother and my sister and not like two strangers, you would have the pleasure of my delicious cooking more often." she told them not being serious though that was partly the truth.

Her eyes went from Nikki to Andrian once Sophia left the room for a couple of minutes. That made her loose her apetite so she given up on the rest of her food. It was hard to say if Nikki was still angry or not though she needed to lower down the tension a little. "I don't mind you shooting looks at each other, but if you try an offensive spell, i will mind." she said raising an eyebrow not clearifing there\s a special protection in the house for the walls, ceiling and floor which makes spells turn direction untill they hit something else. She sighed though she still wasn't angry.

"I'm starting again in the morning. It's going better then this here. I really wished we could discuss after dinner, but i want to know what\s going on? Nikki why are you upset and Andy why does she have to forgive you? And Soph can you please explain it to me why are you all 3 standing on the edge so to speak? I understood she saw you two kissing, but why is that such a big deal? It's what people do when they're together they kiss." Mari asked after shooting all questions and once. It was really uncomftable to do it in front of everyone, but she decided to try and save what\s left from her dinner party.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 12, 2011 4:33 am

Sophia looked at Mariana and sighed. "I really don't want to talk about this Mari, for I didn't mean to ruin your party but I did.'said Sophia lowering her head in shame. "But if you must know, I told you Nikki wiped out her memory but I couldn't stand to face her because every time I did it reminded me of that night which she wiped out of her mind."said Sophia softly. "There now you know why, but although I don't know why Andrian and Nikki are at each other throats I guess it always been that way."said Sophia honestly. As she looked at the floor with interest she took a big drink of her firewhiskey feeling it burn her throat. "I wish they will get along, and Nikki will be happy for me but I can tell she's not I can see it in her eyes."said Sophia softly as she held back tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

Nikki looked at Mari with very sorry eyes and sighed. She couldn't believe how immature she was acting. It was just..stupid and very foolish. She dropped her french fry onto her plate and looked at the people around her, and bit her bottom lips.

"I don't intend to use magic to harm anyone, Mari," Nikki said, admittedly. It was true. She knows that violence is never a resolution or answer for anything. She sighed again, thinking, how much she'd like to just punch Andrian on the arm to release her anger.

"I'm annoyed that Andrian, the father of my son has avoided me for a very long time, including not seeing his son," Nikki began. "He hasn't spoken to me or bothered to make any sort of contact!" Nikki burst out angrily. That was only a tiny bit of factual information. There was more to come. "And also, I remember now, my memory is back from that kiss Andrian and Sophia just shared, so I remember...hurting people...and being hurt," Nikki sighed. Nikki then looked at Sophia.

"I want to be happy for Sophia...I really do, but it's hard thinking its my fault for breaking Lucas and her up, yet it reall aggravates me that she'd go back with Andrian, a person who has hurt not only her but me...she seems to not understand how much pain he's caused me," Nikki finished.

That wasn't even the whole story. It was just parts of it, summed up. It probably didn't even make any sense.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 pm

The table of sustenance become the table of tense. Those arguments really disturb Hafiz from having his 'fun dinner'. His forehead began to wrinkle as he breath heavily. Before he burst out and make the situation worse, he finishes his drink and stand up. Thank you Mariana for this wonderful dinner. I am sorry I cannot stay until dessert." He smile to the others "I catch you guys later" without explaining why, he pat Jess's shoulders as he make a long stare at Mari.

As he leave the house, he really feel guilty, but nothing he can do about it. He closed Mari's door behind him. Making a little of his hand gesture, a bouquet of red rose appear. Placing it near the door, he get out his wand out and carve one of the stem with his signature.
Getting into his local car, he stare Mari's house for awhile and slowly took off.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top