I missed you party dinner - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner - Page 3 Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 01, 2011 9:24 am

Jess returned the hug and nodded, "Congratulations, you know I've always approved of you and Soph," he told him with a smile. "And yes, it's true. We've both set aside our differences, we both realised we were a lot happier when we were together," he told him with a smile, before looking at the door as it opened. "Hello Soph," he said with a smile as she greeted the two of them, "I'm really well thank you," he told her, "Better than I've been in a long time," he added, moving forward and giving her a hug. "Congratulations to you two on getting back together," he told her warmly.

Stepping inside he took off his coat and put it on the back of Mari's couch, before turning to greet the rest of the people in the room. "Hello everyone," he said quietly, smiling at the people he didn't know. "I don't believe we've met," he told Alec and Leaila, "My name is Jess," he told them, stretching his arm out to shake their hands.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Mariana was running around the lounge room with a plate of cookies. Everybody seemed to want one so she took another plate just in case. "Nope i don't have wine Alec. but hice cup of firewhiskey coming right up." she replied going quickly to the fridge. As she returned she heard the second question. "Oh well that is a very long story Alec, but i'll be happy to tell it some other day. It's too crowdy right now." she said as she heard Nikki's voice having no idea what was going on between her and Sophia. "Sure thing sis take how much you want. I baked a fair bit because i know for a fact i invited a couple of cookie-obsessed ones.Dinner will be in a bit i hope you'll like it." she replied as she heard the bell ring.

Sophia opened the door so she saw Andrian and Jess coming in. "Yes speaking of cookies." she added levitating a cookie plate into the air to go meet her guests. Or her brother and boyfriend to be precise. When she saw Sophia kissing Andrian, she felt a little confused. Last time she saw Andy he was married to Belle. She kept the thought for herself. "Hi guys welcome to my place." she said going streight to Jess to give him a kiss before he would get lost in the crowd.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Andrew looked down onto his cell phone, a picture of the invitation that Mariana had sent him. He hadn't seen his old friend in a while, and apparently she invited a lot of other people as well. This would be a good opportunity to meet up with some of his brothers old friends as well, perhaps gain a few more connections around Hogwarts or so. He could definitely use it.

Andrew traveled down the road in his car, something he traded in his motorcycle for. The car was sort of old, a 2008 Dodge Avenger Tuner Stormtrooper, as he drove clearly down the road. He continued to scan the houses for the address to the destination, hoping to see Andrians car, or someone else going inside. He wondered if he had gotten the address correctly, see as how he had been searching for about 15 minutes now in the same neighborhood. Andrew was horrible with directions.

As he continued through, he saw a car sitting in the driveway, which strangely looked familiar. He couldn't place his mind on it, but he decided to park near the car and investigate the house. Andrew turned off his car, locked the door as soon as he got out and walked up to the front door. He checked his phone once more and noticed that the addresses matched. This was it. He knocked three times and placed his hands in his pockets, waiting for the arrival.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 12:05 am

Mariana rushed to open the door. Since Jess just came in he was almost right behind her. There was Andrew on the door. "I think i didn't make enough cookies. Hi AJ!" she said giving him a hug before he even entered. "Come on in it's cookie time. Who wants a drink? Oh and Soph sis, I assume you will let me hug my brother Andy?" she asked jokingly. After all she didn't see him in quite sometime. "I even invited Betsy, Piper and Addy, but i don't think they will come. Who knows if it even was the right adress." she said not stopping to breath levitating a whole army of butterbeer on the table. She only arrived this afternoon, but the party was planned since before that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 am

Andrian rolled his eyes back at her and chuckled. "Oh I thought you couldn't stand me," Andrian flirted as he smirked back at her. Andrian chuckled at Sophia and then looked at Jess. "Thanks Jess, that means a lot," he smiled warmly at his brother. He felt quite glad that his younger brother approved of him and Sophia. "I've always felt happier with Sophia," he admitted, looking at Sophia and staring into her eyes; adding a cute grin as he did this. He always felt happy with Sophia, she was different -- and this time he wasn't just saying. He knew it, he knew that they were both mean't to be and that she was the one. She had always been from the start. "Congratulation, i'm happy for you Jess. You were both good together," he told Jess and smiled. "Thank you," he smiled again as he watched his brother hug Sophia and walked off.

To his dismay he heard a familiar voice coming behind him so he turned his head to search for the sorce of the voice. "Hello Mariana!" grinned Andrian laughing happily greeting her with open arms. "So good to see you again," he told her hugging her tightly but gently. Andrian never felt quite happy to see her again; its been quite a while since he seen her. Its been a while since he had seen anyone really. So it felt rewarding to stand here in a room of friends and family after months of depressing months of waiting for Belle to come back.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 02, 2011 1:31 am

Sophia smiled when Jess told her congratulations and her getting back with Andrian. "Thanks Jess, the same with you and Mari, I always thought you two were meant for each other."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tuinkling bell laugh as Mariana asked if she could hug Andrian. "Yes of course you can Mari." Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia was happy all her friends were here and she was having a good time just hanging out with them.

Sophia looked at Nikki and frowned at her as she noticed Nikki didn't wave back at her or nothing. "Maybe she's still mad at me."Sophia thought to herself. Sophia was still upset that she wiped her memory of everything that happened. Sophia found it hard not to be around her when she didn't know what happened at all that night. Sighing to herself Sophia ran her hands through her hair and looked around for something to drink. "Hey Mari, what do you have to drink?"Sophia asked her softly not caring what it was but as long as it wasn't bad for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 1:40 am

Mariana rushed over to hug Andrian. It's been forever since she did. "Hi Andy/ And remember it's Mari. Glad to see you too." she replied smiling. As much as she loved her brother and all her friends, she couldn't get used to one of them calling her by her full name. Name Mariana felt so serious, something that Mari wasn't. She prefered to leave the Belle question for later. "So what about my nephews and neices? Do they miss their aunty?" she asked seing how they weren't here probably for the hour.

Tension between Andy, Soph and Nikki was obvious so she prefered to break it as quick as it was possible for her to do so. "Well sis i have many things. Butterbeer, firewhiskey, pumpkin juice, tea, coffee, i think i even have nice bottle of mexican tequilla." she said throwing her arm gently around Soph's shoulder to lead her to the table. "Sorry Andy, but you will have plenty of time for smooching later/" she commented loud and clear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 02, 2011 1:42 am

Andrian looked down at Sophia, read her expresion and notice the frown on her face as she looked away from him. Andrian then decided to see what she was looking at. So following her line of gaze he saw Nikki sitting at one of the chairs not looking at him or greeting anyone. Then he looked back down at Sophia and sighed. "She remembering anything yet?" he asked her, softly as he whisper high enough that she could hear but low enough that not everyone could hear them. Andrian was still quite upset that she wiped her memory, he really wanted her to forgive him and take away all this pain he did to her. He knew Sophia was quite upset about it, and he hated that the fact he was the reason for them to be fighting therefore leading onto Nikki erasing her memories. He only wished he had spoken to Nikki earlier before she wiped her memories.

Before he could do anything he was interuppted by Mariana as she told Sophia about all the drinks she had. Then started to take Sophia away with her. Andrian chuckled when he heard what Mariana had said to him as she brought Sophia away. He helds his arm out with disbelief and looked at her. "What did I do?" he said to her, his eyes bewilded. "I'm pretty sure I wasn't smooching her at all," he said to Mariana, then he rolled his eyes and gave up. He knew what she was doing, and he respected that; this was the perfect opportunity to have a small quiet talk with Nikki and get everything back together. Andrian sighed and looked at Nikki, considering the right thing to say to her before making any move then started to walk over to her. "Okay, I hear you loud and clear Mariana," he said, making his way to Nikki.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 am

"I'll take a firewhiskey please Mari."said Sophia softyl but she wasn't going to get carried away with them just because it was a party. When Mariana asked where her nephews and neices Sophia smiled. "There at home right now, and of course they miss you!"said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as Mariana wrapped her arm around her shoulder and lead her towards the table. Sophia looked at Andrian and shook her head. "No love she doesn't."Sophia whispered back to him to where he could only hear her. As her bracelet turned purple she sighed to herself.

"I'll see you later love."said Sophia softly to Andrian. "I know you want to know what's up with me, Andrian and Nikki so I guess I'll tell you here although I didn't want to here seeing how it was your party."said Sophia softly."Where shall I start?"Sophia asked her softly about to tell her the whole story of everything that went on that night. "Beware it is somewhat a long story."said Sophia softly as she grabbed a cookie off the table and took a bite out of it. Sophia didn't want to ruin anyone fun especially Mariana's seeing how it was her party and she was throwing it. Sophia would hate herself if she made her best frriend Matt that she haven't seen in forever. She already felt awkward afround her own sister she didn't need a mad best friend to add to her list.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 am

Mariana gazed at Andy for the last time before she would loose him from her sight. "Never said you did Andy, but i am pretty sure that's what you want to do." she commented only loud enough so he could hear her. Once they were by the table, Mari turned to Sophia/

She took a bottle of firewhiskey and poured it into one of the empty glasses, then she took a pot of tea, and poured some tea into her own cup. "Her is your firewhiskey honey. Don't be drunk before dinner/" she said smiling as she sat down on one of the empty chairs. "Well i have time if you want to talk about it. We can always do it later if you don't feel comftable here with so much crowd. But if you do want to then start from the beggining." she replied reallly anxcious to hear the story though she knew the atmosphere was a little bad.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top