I missed you party dinner - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner - Page 5 Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Hafiz was having his cup of coffee on his lounge sit. Scoping his living room, he saw a mass of envelope on the small table at the corner of the room. He lazily get to the table and reach a few envelopes to open them. On the second envelope, there was a familiar signature. It was his 'long time no see' cousin, Mariana. The content of the envelop was an invitation to his party. He quickly take a shower to get ready to go to the party. With simple casual clothes, he took off with his local car to the party.

As he arrived, from the window, he saw many of his old untouched friends. Maybe they had forgotten me he thought for himself. He knocked the door and rang the bell. With rather a loud voice he say Mariana, its me!. He pat his clothes a bit to dust away, if there is any dust ofcorse.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Mariana listened to Soph's story hearing when's dinner from time to time. It really did seem like a bad moment for talking in private especially because it was her party and she should stand, serve and recieve her guests. Her curiousity prevailed for the moment. Once Soph's was done with more or less the story, she felt even more confused then on the beggining. "Let me catch up on this part. You were dating Lucas Montez before right? And Nikki erased her memory?" she asked only loud enough to be surprised and for others not to hear that.

As soon as she asked that, she heard a ring bell again. "One moment i have to open." she said going over first seing Samantha. "Hi Sammy honey come on in. You look very pretty tonight/" she said giving her a hug. Before she even had time to finish her hi, she saw someone else on the door. It was her cousin Hafiz. Last time she saw him, they fought in the room of requirement a year ago or Soph was fighting him and she interfered she wasn't even sure.

It was hard to say if she invited him since she only sent a letter to all her contacts. That apperently included her cousin. In dispite of everything, she was glad to see him. "Hi cousin." she said after a short pause of observing him. Conversation with him should be left for some other time so she just came and hugged him like she did with everyone else. "Okay guys dinner is in 10 mins Khaat said she would be here so let's wait a few minutes longer though please take your seats wherever you like/" she announced showing at the table which already had plates and everything else served apart from food which was keeping warm in the oven or cold in the fridge.

One moment later she returned to Sophia. "Sorry sis it's a little too crowded. Why don't you stay after dinner we will have more time?" she said apologinsgly though it was a bit crazy to try and talk now while trying to entertain her guests at same time. She was about to send message to Khaat, maybe someone else would arrive in the meantime.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Andrew had managed to stay a shadow for a while as he began to reacquaint himself with his old friends from afar. They were older than him and graduated, yet Andrew felt as if he belonged in the small close knit group. He had tried finding his home for a while now, and he found it amongst his friends. Well technically, they were his brothers friends first yet he figured he had inherited them as well. If he wanted to joke around of course.

He mainly listened to the small talk and some of the more interesting stories for a while as he continued to stand anonymously by the others. He wasn't in a corner or something, he had been standing right next to them, yet tried to keep himself quiet for the moment, hoping that he wouldn't start some sort of awkward silence as he had done before. At other times, it would be really funny.

"Anyone have anything to drink?" he asked, knowing it was savagely random but he was dying of thirst now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Mariana heard the thirsty call so she gazed away from Sophia again. "Ofcourse i do. Come on take a seat dinner is about to start. What would would you like for a drink?" she replied taking one of the empty glasses and showing him the drink menu exhibited on the bar. There was butterbeer, firewhiskey, pumpkin juice and mexican tequilla standing there calling for him aswell as the tea and coffee in many shapes. She finished texting Khaat in the meanwhile now making some bottles that were not exhibited fly towards the table across everyone's heads.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Nikki frowned and shook her head. "Magicalness isn't a word," Nikki said. She thought of better ways that he could say that sentence, like 'Embracing my magic skills,' is that so hard to make up she thought? Nikki 's eyes then widened and she gasped. She then groaned and rolled her eyes. "Of course, blame poor Lucas! You know, some of it's my fault, I guilted him into coming with me and yet, no one's blaming me!?" Nikki said, exasperated and surprised and just very annoyed now. "You know, whatever about Lucas, I don't care anymore," Nikki added. Nikki bit her bottom lips and just wanted to say what she really wanted to say to him, but isn't sure of his reaction.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 am

Andrian rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I was kidding," he told her, looking at her as he face fell serious again. Andrian watched her carefully, reading her expression as she quietly thought to herself. Andrian really wanted to get it out of him, and ask what she wanted him to do so he could make it up to her. But he didn't want to ruin the party, he didn't know weather this would be the perfect moment. "I didn't say that," said Andrian calmly, trying his hardest not to get angry at her. "We're not going to blame anyone," he told her, smiling warmly at her. He knew he had to ask her soon enough, it wasn't much to ask so he knew it would be fine. He let her finish what hse had to say and nodded at her, accepting the fact she didn't care anymore. "Nikki." he spoke. "Can we talk?" he asked. "Like somewhere quite and away from the party," he told her, he didn't really want to ruin the party even though he knew he was already ruining it.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Jess looked up as he heard another person enter and saw his old school mate Hafiz enter the room. "Hafiz," he cried out, walking over to greet the man. "It's great to see you mate," he said with enthusiasm, "Long time no see, far too long if you ask me," he said with a knowing smile.

At that point Mari told them Dinner was almost ready, and to take their seats, so he did so, walking over and sitting down at what looked like a beautifully set out table. "Wow," he said, to Mari, who was still bustling about, "You've really outdone yourself," he said with a warm smile her way. Knowing Khaat was coming was a sense of relief to him, he hadn't seen many of the people here in a long time, someone more recent would be a welcome change.

((Sorry it's crap, I'm in a rush to mop up some posts before bed.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 am

Hafiz heard a familiar voice cried his name. As he turn toward the voice, "Jess!", he gave him a tough handshake. Later, there was a pause between them before they hugged each other. "Yes Jess. It was a long time!', as he pat a bit on his friend shoulder.

Dinner is almost ready. As he walked across the living room, he saw his all his old friends and a few of people than he haven't met before. He smiled to all of them, until he saw Mariana chit chatting with the most familiar figure. It was Sophia, busy talking with Mariana. He rather not want to disturb her, so he just straight to the dining room.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 04, 2011 3:17 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah of course Mari, we'll talk after the party.'said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. As she looked acorss the room she seen Nikki and Andrian talking and by the looks of it wasn't going well. Sighing to herself she looked at Mariana. "I'm going to go outside for a bit of fresh air I'll be back.'said Sophia softly as she grabbed her drink and headed outside. Sophia needed to think and she didn't want to ruin Mariana's party at all. As she walked through the crowd she bumped into someone and spilled some firewhiskey on her and them. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I waasn't paying attention!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Jess nodded and looked up as Hafiz joined him in the dining room, it seemed dinner was going to start very soon, luckily enough, as he was starved, as usual. His hunger was a particularly large part of him at most times, he was merely very lucky that he wasn't turning fat, and wasn't too unhealthy with his lifestyle - keeping active was quite important to him, so he couldn't help but feel fine about his eating habits.

"So," he said, "Where've you been?" He asked Hafiz, turning his attention on the man who had reappeared, seemingly back from the dead. "Hiding under a rock somwhere I imagine," he said with a chuckle. "Very nice rock, I daresay," he added, laughing again.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top