Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 22 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Jack smiled at Roberts report " thats good news Robert " he said and looked at Jess who still frounded slightly he sighed " ok whats up?" he asked her and she loked at him.

Jess looked up at Robert and nodded " what was the pain i felt earlier , i wasn't sure if it was from jess or Brian, thought im guessing Brian" she said and stood up to face him her arms folded " ow can you take look at angus's arm hes using it so its not hurting any more " she said looking back to the kitchen where she knew he was cooking as she could smell it and it smelt wonderful.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 22 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"Could have been either," Robert told Jess. "Khaat was having what Brian guesses were either frightening or painful nightmares. She ended up accidently jolting him pretty hard. I"m sure that hurt. So, it could have been either. He got her back to sleep. She wasn't quite with it, and that could well have been the sleep spell. he's awake, though. He's just not settled enough to sleep now, I don't think. I think he'd much rather try to bodyguard her from anymore bad dreams."

"So, should one of us take him some tea?" Kate asked.

"He would appreciate that, I'm sure," Robert said. "Make it one of those large mugs, Kate. He needs the fluids."

"That should just finish the pot of cinnamon tea. Oh, and your Earl Grey is ready whenever you want it."

"I'll come get it," he said. He went out, refreshed his tea mug and brought in a big juicy apple.

"You're going to spoil your lunch!" she called to him. "We're eating in 30 minutes."

"I'll be fine, Kate," Robert laughed. He sat back down with his tea and his apple. Abbey crawled over to him and pulled herself up on his knee and tried to reach for him, calling "Pa pa!" "Now why can't I ever resist you?" he sighed. He picked her up and put her on his lap. "Where's your sister, Abbey?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Jess relaxed as he told her Brian was allright " yeah it could be ether one " she said and moved to sit back down again with jack " a quiet day sounds good jack" she said and lent against him as she smiled feeling things were calming down with the second in comand of the men after Keiran dead she hoped things would cool of and normality could return .

Jack pulled her closer to him and chuckled " stop thinking so hard and relax " he siad and kissed her on her lips holding hr for amoment before chucklaing " ok im going to run that assault course again , im not letting the damn thing beat me ....again " he said and with one last kiss trasphigured his closes to a running suit and trainners .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

"Jess? Are you up to taking this mug of tea up to Brian?" Kate asked. "I poured one for Khaat. I'm hoping she can wake up enough to eat something. She hasn't eaten since this time yesterday. That just really isn't good for her or for the babies. She really does need to eat." She had put two large bright reddish orange tea mugs filled with cinnamon tea out for Brian and Khaat.

She flicked her wand at the kitchen cabinets to set spells in place to set the table. The soup was ready. She had made a beautiful light salad to go with it with an orange asian dressing. She put out a bowl of fresh homemade crusty rolls to go with the soup. And she set out a fresh pitcher of limeaid. She had thought the fresh lime flavor would be refreshing.

Robert had not forgotten about Angus's arm, but Abbey had a way of weaseling into his heart and preoccupying him. He was getting a bit concerned that he hadn't seen Dakota in awhile though. H was seriously considering an accio spell to summon her to him. It was easier than hunting for her, although flying babies generally wasn't a good policy.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Jess chuckled and stood up moving to the two mugs " sure will give me a reason to see for myself that there both ok " she said and picked them up . Heading up the stairs she walked to the bedroom door and pushed it gently open " teas up " she said softly " its cinammon " she placed one down next to Brian and the other next to Khaat " kate sujest she sould eat something , its not good for the babies" she said and sat down next to the bed facing them both " I hope your feeling better it took a lot out of Robert that and a bullet from inside you to " she looked at khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oh, bless you, Jess," Brian said, relieved. "I hear you did an exceptional job. Thank you. And thank Steven and Jack for me. I'm not filled in on all the details yet, but I do know they got Costa and brought the only woman I want to ever live with and the mother of my children back home where she belongs before Gelding could hurt her. That means everything." He lifted the cup and took a sip and sighed deeply. "God, thats good. I was so thirsty. And Kate's soup smells like its almost ready. I need to give her a bit of time to wake up. You're right. She has to eat. Its been much too long."

He reached over and brushed her hair softly off her face. "Hey," he called softly. "Khaaty. You in there? Babe?" She just nuzzled closer in her sleep. It made him laugh. "This might take a bit, Jess." He laid his hand on Khaat's forehead to stop the sleep spell. "Alright. Enough. Finite." He waited a moment and called to her again. She woke, but barely. It made Brian feel sorry for her. She had her eyes open, but he saw clearly nothing was registering. "Here. Try a sip of this." He fed her a sip of the tea from his own mug.

Her mind began to start to kick back into gear slowly. She looked around and saw that she was in her room with Brian. It took a moment to realize it was their room in Colorado, but she knew it was their room. She had memory flashes of being elsewhere. She remembered some bedroom she'd never been in, to the best of her knowledge. Floral wallpaper, a huge antique cherry four poster bed, antiques...but where was it?

"Don't push. Tea first," Brian told her. "Kate has lunch almost ready." Lunch? What day was it? That didn't make sense. She sighed. frustrated. There were too many blanks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm

jess looked at Brian and smiled at him " its ok " she said and kooked as Khaat moved " jack and steven would do the same if it was you , I guess they think of her as a sister and you as a brother and in that sense will die for you " she said and looked at him . she smiled when khaat opened her eyes and looked around " your safe Khaat " she said softly and felt her frustration and sighed " brians right give it time khaat , your babies need you to eat " she said softly glancing at Brian as she spoke softly to her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am

Khaat looked over at the clock on Brian's nightstand. It was almost noon. Noon? What day was it? How much time had she lost? Jess and Brian were saying the babies needed to eat. But she had just had lunch...wait....when? The aroma of her mother's soup filled the air. That had not been the last lunch she remembered.

The fog continued to try to lift. She wanted to speak, but she wasn't sure that the link between her mind and her voice worked yet. It wasn't far off, but it wasn't quite there yet. As she looked around, she saw there was another tea mug on her nightstand.

"You want that?" Brian asked. "Allow me." He flicked his finger at it and levitated it over to her. She took it in both her hands, glad for the warmth. She looked at her hands and then her wrists. There were marks on her wrists. She knew the marks as well as she knew her own name. Chains. She had been chained. Very recently. Her memories of Barker--the last man she could truly remembered had chained her. And then, something very foggy that had happened from the last lunch she remembered.

Wait...The ball...but then it went black. The memories wouldn't come. What had happened at the ball? She hadn't had those marks last night. She looked at Brian questioningly. Then she noticed a tip of white gauze peeking out from under the blankets, right near Brian's heart. She moved to pull back the blanket and he stopped her.

"I"m fine," he said. "Stop pushing. You panicked last night, but I'm fine. Honest." What? She had panicked? Had there been a need for it? "Khaat," Brian repeated firmly. "Get yourself together. You're safe. I"m fine. Everyone got back safe and sound. Do we need to do a head check for you so you can see?" She shook her head. "Good. Now drink your tea. I'll answer all your questions later. I promise." She wanted to be able to get up, find her footing, but she didn't know if she could do that. She went to try to move, to sit up, but he laid a hand on her arm. "Babe, give it a bit, okay? Jess, if she really wants up, she'll need help to support her at least at first. I don't know if thats a job for you. You might want to ask Robert or one of the guys. I'm not sure what she wants, and I don't know if she knows."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed May 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Jess moved and placed her hand on Khats shoulder " relax it will return in time you have as long as it takes Khaat " she said smiling at her then she loked at Brian " don't worry Jack's dopwn stairs doing nothing so he'll come at a call " she said to Brian she felt frustration from Khaat and her self at being unable to do much more than she had she wished she could return Khaats memorys but her mind she knew had chose to block them for now till she could cope better and she was not going to play around in some ones mind with out Robert to help her and guide her she knew that much.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Kate had lunch ready, and she sent two lunch trays upstairs to the bedroom. Brian saw the trays floating gracefully into the room. He motioned them with his index finger to come over to him. He laughed.

"Kate always amused me with this trick when I was a kid," he laughed, "and when we didn't feel good she always included...yep. There they are. Fresh shortbread cookies. These have chocolate chips. I have no idea where she finds the time to do it. Jess? Do you mind getting Khaat's for her? Oh look Cheese soup. I think Khaat will manage that okay. It looks like Kate has put hers in a big mug for her."

He shifted just a bit, ignoring the pain in his chest from moving and trying to sit up a bit. He decided he could only go so far without just huge amounts of pain. His pain spell, he figured, was wearing off. He decided it was easier to put the tray on the nightstand and only pick up which item he wanted from the tray one at a time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top