Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 12 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 am

Jess shook her head sshe knew he ws doing it to prove to her he was keeping his promise but she also knew he would do it because he wanted to bring his human self back to tip top condition as he had been before his misuse of his wear side " well dear better prepare for the worst " she said and chuckled at him.

" ow Robert take me now " he said and chuckled looking down at Jess but he smelt meat coking on the barbaque " smells like the grill again , smells good " he said as his tummy rumbled he looekd at jess and chuckled " sorry, I like good food " he said grinning at her.

" well Angus is a good cook and a good teacher" she said smiling as she too smelt the food and her tumach grummbled at the lack of food but a delishiose smell that came from the balconey. she took Jack's hand and lead him out to it " smells good Angus " she said smiling as she sat jack down and sat next to him feeling him natrualy lay his arm around her waist.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 12 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Angus finished fixing dinner and sent the dinner in to the table and called everyone to eat. Khaat could smell the wonderful smoky spices that Angus had put on the lamb and was delighted to find it perfectly cooked. She found she was craving protein so she found that she avoided the vegetables and simply had two lamb chops. It really was the only thing she wanted.

"I will let you do that tonight, but not all the time. You will have balance," her father told her. "Enjoy it while you can." She didn't reply, she just rolled her eyes at him. "Do you have any idea how much I hate it when you roll your eyes at me?"

"Its better than what I was tempted to say," she shrugged.

"Agreed," he laughed, letting her irritability pass.

"It's delicious, Angus," Brian told him, "You too, Jess. You both did a great job."

"I haven't had a better lamb dinner anywhere," Kate said. "I don't think I have a favorite. I like it all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Jess smiled " my pleasure , it is wonderful Angus " she said and smiled as she ate her meal feeling jack wrap his arm around her and pull her closer to him. Looking up she smiled at him as he lent down and kissed her gently for a second then returned to his own chops that sat in front of him. Jess chuckled and finished her's and sat lent against Jack. She watched Khaat and smiled at her with Robert feeling things now relaxing in the house .

Jack loved his chops and ate them all and the veg " yeah , realy filling Angus " he said and patted his stomach " gonna need it for the challange tomorrow " he said and smiled at steven and Brian .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 pm

"How's your back, Khaat?" Kieran asked over dinner.

"Much better. Thanks. I think it was just a muscle cramp. Its fine now. I guess I'll have to get back into working out more regularly," Khaat replied, knowing darned well, she rarely missed a morning in the gym long before Kieran even thought about waking up. She and Brian always worked out together.

"So...will you be going tomorrow?" he asked.

"To the gym?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I really should," she said.

"I don't want you going alone," Robert said, playing right into her plan for Kieran.

"Well, I don't have anything on my schedule. I could go," Kieran volunteered.

"You?" Khaat acted entirely surprised. Then she added a smile and said, "That would be nice."

"Good. When do you go?"

"Before breakfast. I'll wake you up."

"Not too early," he said.

"Okay," she agreed. She had full plans of working out with Brian and taking a break and returning with Kieran. She knew Kieran wouldn't last very long so it would be a much shorter workout with him than with Brian. "Anybody else coming with us?" Khaat asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and chuckled then nudged Jaxck " what about you , you were lagging in that race earlier" she dsaid and jack sighed and looked at her knowingly as she chuckled again.

" ok , I get your message " he said and looked at Khaat " I'll join you, some one thinks i need to work out more " he chuckled and held her close to him " and shes right " he said now grinning at her as she hit him again " what was that for?" he asked .

" that was for making me think you hadn't noticed you needed the work out " she said and saw him chuckle pulling her into a hug

" how about a short walk ?" he asked her and she smiled nodding to him.

" need to work of this good food some how, and don't even think it jack black heart , thats still off limits...for now " she sid and stood up " excuse us if you would " she said and moved to walk with him dowqn the balcony to the end where he moved to hold her as he lent on the railings smiling at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well," Brian said to Khaat, "Any plans for the evening?" Khaat was about to speak when Dakota threw her dinner bowl and her food went everywhere. It made everyone laugh.

"I think she's giving Dakota a bath now," Robert said. "Either that or she's scrubbing the kitchen."

"Probably both," she said, laughing.

"I'll take little miss Dakota," Brian said. "I refuse to scrub the kitchen and the dining room." He got up and took the messy little girl upstairs to get her cleaned up. That got Abbey started, calling for Robert--trying to get his attention.

"Alright," Robert laughed. "I guess I can't resist." He got up and took her out of her high chair. He began talking to her about toys and playing.

"She is totally spoiled," Khaat told Angus and Kieran.

"He seems like he really loves her," Kieran said, watching Robert with Abbey.

"He does," Khaat said.

"You really are very fortunate, arent' you?" Kieran asked her.

"No," Khaat laughed. "I have to clean the dining room and the kitchen."

"I'll help," Kieran laughed. She stood up, and flicked her wand to send things to the kitchen. Kieran went into the kitchen and got a wet dishrag in order to clean up the dining room table and the mess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Jack and jess walked back hand in hand and smiling " can I help?" jess asked as she saw Keiran cleaning the table " ow Dakota again?" she skde and chuckled " she does like throwing things that one ow and hitting too" she said as she sat back down.

Jack watched kerian cleaning " you know khaat jess would never let me do that " he siad as she lightly hit he arm .

" only because you don't do it right , he does it wrong so I won't ask him to do it again , am I right ?" she asked and chuckled taking his hand in ehr own.

" hey, I try, but she sused me out , drat" he said and laughed lightly knowing he would end up doing any work she wanted him to do , he didn't mind.

" so I take it Brian's bathing her ?" jess asked seeing one baby was missing.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 pm

"He volunteered," Khaat smiled. "He enjoys it."

"Giving a messy baby a bath?" Kieran frowned.

"Yes, and changing diapers. I bet you don't know that I was in intensive care after Abbey was born. She was over 2 months premature. She was ready to leave the neonatal intensive care before I was ready to leave the hospital. Brian picked her up and took her home and he stepped into being a father right from the start," she told Kieran.

"Khaat, what exactly does my brother do for a living? How does he make all his money?"

"He works for my father," she said honestly.

"Doing what?"

"Everyone you see here works for my father. They rescue kidnapped wizarding children from illegal human traffickers."

"Sounds dangerous."

"It is. They all put their lives on the line every time they go out to rescue a child. And its made enemies for my family. THey'd like to see us out of business. So when they're not rescuing children, they're..."

"Bodyguarding you. So you won't become a pawn for your father."

"Precisely," she said. He was catching on fast.

"I met a man who more or less suggested that he was making money in a really unbelieveable way. Now that you've filled in the blanks, I think I know how he did it. I think he's not just helping with some trafficking, I think he's the head of it over here. I think I could stop him for you."

"No!" Khaat said, feeling suddenly protective of Kieran. "That's way to dangerous. If you're right, this needs the powers that you...gave up. We could use your help, but you're family. I don't want to lose you, and certainly not to them."

"Khaat, my life hasn't had purpose for a long time now. Maybe I can still make a difference."

"Then do it alive!" she snapped at him. She returned to the kitchen. Kieran stared after her, confused as to why she cared about such a loser like himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

jess sighed and listened closer she stood up and walked to the kitchen with Khaat " ok so why the snap at him , isn't him being more like himself what you wanted?" she asked her as she walked up to her.

Jack looked at Keiran and let jess go to the kitchen " she's protecive of us all she lost some one close to her years ago and it almost killed her , I guess she thinks the same of you as she would steven or I , she takes her family and freinds very serious , its why cassidy was sent home for her own health and that of her babys nether khaat nor Robert could live with them selves if she hurt herself or the child she carried" he said and made a glass of juice float to himself " they take our welfare as if we were family like a brother, sister, daughter or son, I personaly would do the same for them" he said his face seriouse as he spoke " I ow them more than my life I ow them jess's and my twins" he looked at keiran as he spoke.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 am

Brian came downstairs carrying Dakota and was tickling her and talking to her. He stopped abruptly when he he sensed immediately the tension in the room.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"Ask your wife," Kieran said. Brian looked into the kitchen and saw Khaat was stressed. He could see it by the way she was tossing the dishrag into the sink. He went out to the kitchen.

"What did I miss?" he asked.

"Kieran knows who and where the leader is for the American branch of Gelding's operation."

"Oh. Him. Him, I know. The where has been the problem, but I do know him."

"You cannot let Kieran throw himself at him!"

"Nobody is throwing themselves anywhere," he kissed her, his voice calm and steady. "I promise."

"I will not let...."

"Relax," he said softly. "I've got it. Promise."

Kieran looked at Jack, listening. "She does take things very seriously," Kieran admitted. He was silent a moment and then he added, "But there is something I like about that. Or about her. And I dont' know which. But not like I'm in competition with Brian. Not like that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top