Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and keran in the cart and smiled " yeah its good for her , she should look at what she has and not what she might have" she sid and smiled still thinking those words rang true for her self as she listened to Kate more. " I know kate , I still love him but for our children i have to know he has learned his lesson" she said and sighed again waving her hand she made a swing set appear close beside them the swings the right hight for abby and dakota " there, now they can enjoy the out side even more " she said and looked at kate with a smile as she pushed dakota over and strapped her into the swing gently leting her rock back and forth in it.

Jack sat watching the countryside roll by he thought about jess and the kids he ahd to make it right and to do that was to give up his wear side force it down and never use it ever again no matter who pushed him. He looekd at Angus and then out the windscreen. " any sujestions as to how to get back with her?" he asked not realy expecting an awnser from him " I know its going to take more than flowers or chocolates, besides she hates chocolates " he chuckled slightly and sat back in his seat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"How the hell has she and Khaat become friends if Jess hates chocolate?" Angus laughed. "Khaat can't seem to live without coffee, chocolate, cheesecake, stilettos,...well, you know. If you want my suggestion, take my luxury yacht out with her for a few days in Tuscany. Well, once you're back on your potion, that is." He pulled the suv into the supermarket parking lot. "Is this your first trip to a muggle supermarket? Grab a cart. They have huge carts here, but I"m filling at least two carts. Maybe more." He got out and headed into the store, grabbing his lists out of his pocket.

Kate smiled at the swing set. "Nice. Khaat will appreciate this. This is lovely." She got Abbey out of the stroller and strapped her into the swing. She gave it a gentle little push and Abbey laughed with such delight that it made Kate laugh as well. "Abbey just takes to the magical world just as easily as if it is second nature to her. She's going to be a wonderful wizard at some point. Khaat was the same way, except that Khaat would laugh and babble the very instant Remus was within about 100 feet of her. We knew that she was a seer very early because she was so tuned in on him. She didn't actually like Robert very much when she was a baby. I actually felt sorry for Robert because she would cry if he would pick her up, and laugh if Remus would take her. And if Robert attempted to correct her, it just seemed to cut her right to the quick. Remus could correct her and she just seemed to learn the lesson and move on. She behaved as if Remus was her father, not Robert.

"It all changed when Remus was murdered. Khaat was so devastated that she nearly died out of her own grief. Her vital signs just sank. Hogwarts sent us actually a howler to get our attention. I don't think I will ever forget the image of him carrying her limp body back into the house. She was just 16. There was almost nothing of her left. he had to actually share his own life energies with her just to keep her alive. He does not teach that spell to anyone. It bonds them and binds the two people involved permanently. That was probably the most hideous time in our lives. He had to bury his brother and his sister in law and make sure that Teddy was taken care of, and he had to keep Khaat alive all at the same time.

"The good part of it is that the three of us overcame the distance that we had never been able to overcome before. And Robert learned what a wonderful daughter he has and learned how to become the kind of father she needed. I guess, Jess, we never stop learning and growing....."

"He's back," she told Jess suddenly. "Robert has gotten back from England. He's got his mind set on setting up his potions lab, but I can feel his mind working a million miles an hour. He has some sort of a plan to keep Jacks' curse under control for the moment. That should be interesting."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Jess smiled as Kate complimented the swing set and placed abby in it pushing ehr gently . Jess chuckled hearing her giggle at it she then just sat listening to her talk about khaat " i can guess kate from what i saw her like after abby's birth" she said when kate spoke of a bond jess thought to jack " I know how that is , Jack and I have a kind of bond, even with our vows we can still know whats happening with the other , I know im a seer and am suposed to feel and know things but with jack its like im in his mind most of the time , like we're two sides of a coin she siad and looked at her " I guess that why i am like this to him now i didn;t see it but Robert did , me his wife didn't catch the fact he was letting loose " she gave a sigh as she pushed Dakota again making her giggle and laugh alittle as it gently swung back and forth.

Jack allowed himself a small chuckle at Angus's words " I think it was the shoes and coffee that did it " he said and looked at him "of course only when im back on the potion and i will not miss a single dose this time, I'll be risking too much if I did" he felt angus stop the suv and sliped out he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head " erm...no this I have to admit it a first " he said and took a trolley waiting for angus to walk ahead " well we have all day and we can make several trips im sure the SUV can hold a lot" he said feeling like his self again but some how wiser.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

"That's because the part of you can't read is the creature part. Its a vicious animal. It has no thoughts and feelings other than primal impulse. I could read Remus perfectly, but not when he was the creature. You're not supposed to see that because there is nothing to see," Kate said. "When he is human, that you can see. You could not see the contamination the creature caused because it just was like a disease. Your seers powers are not trained to see that. No one is. You didn't marry the monster. You married the man. He made a mistake, and he's working on fixing it. Robert won't let you or the children be harmed. Why do you think he confronted him with it now instead of letting it get worse?"

Angus headed for the fresh produce. That was where he always spent a huge part of his budget. Fresh fruits and vegetables. That was the bulk of what he usually bought. He almost always filled one entire cart just with what he bought there. The grains and flours and other things usually heaped up a second cart. This time, he had a very detailed food plan from Robert for Khaat's dietary needs, and that shifted some of his budget.

"Robert is putting me through my paces as a cook," Angus confessed. He did not refer to himself as a chef because he had not gone back yet for the coursework he needed. Right now, he was needed here. "He's completely redone Khaat's diet, and he's ordering her to have an additional 1,000 calories every day. He is very specific about what she eats, when she eats it, and how much. Khaat is not a big eater, so I have to power pack that extra nutrition into the ingredients I use. It isn't easy, and it does not give me much flexibility. I've worked with pregnant women before, but I've never had one case where the calorie intake was so high or the nutrition standards were so demanding. Robert is being a relentless taskmaster about this. I suppose if it were my daughter, I'd be the same way."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm

jess looked at Kate as she swung Dakota and nodded " I did " she said softly " In away im glad hes safe but I do hope he sorts himself out " she sid softly as she watched Dakota swing back and forth as she pushed her lightly glad Robert could pick it up " I guess then were working for the right man " she said and smiled at her " I have to ad mit Kate i do feel better abouyt things now but i'll be even more so when hes back on his potions " she said and chuckled as Dakota waved her arms in teh air and giggled as she moved.

Jack moved with the trolley around the market he was finsing it very intresting ecept for several men who seem ed very intrested in the two of them.

" whats the matter the woman got you guys under the thumb or are you two an item " said one laughing Jack gripped the trolly tight but did not do anything but follow Angus al the time thinking they were not worth it. " aww look at that they make such a cute couple " said another and he looked at Angus " how do you put up with that?" he asked him watching him place yet more fruit in the trolly " I know about the high calories during pregnacy Jess was the sme when we had our twins she wasteerrable for eating cheese cake and ice cream" he said trying to take his mind of the three men who jeered both of them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

"They're just jealous," Angus said, purposely egging them on. That made the jeering even worse. Then he looked at them "Did you spill something on the floor?" he pointed at the floor and created an ice slick with wandless magic. One that was impossible for them to stand on. He watched them slip and slide and fall on the floor.

"Whats the matter?" he frowned, "Need a hand?" They got indignant with him and he decided to just leave it. He motioned to Jack to follow, and he left them struggling on the floor. "I ran into this lot last time--or at least one of them. I'll take care of them. Don't let them provoke you. They're not worth it." He pushed his cart down the aisle towards the whole grains and loaded in all sorts of grains and flours and baking supplies.

"Brian said that Khaat didn't eat much more than coffee and cheesecake the entire time she carried Abbey," Angus said. "He refuses to let that happen again. And I have orders to get seafood and chicken and lean red meat. If Brian had his way, he'd just be feeding her around the clock. But I think we might witness a serious food fight if he tried that," Angus laughed.

One of them men came around the corner and grabbed Angus by the arm and started asking him how he had done it. "Done what?" Angus asked calmly. "I was nowhere near you."

"You did something, I know you did it!" he shouted at him.

"I would let go now if you want to keep; that arm," Angus said quietly.

"Oh, really, now? And who's going to make me? You? You can't even make your wife go to the store for you!"

"Then what brings you here? Some sort of organic beer perhaps, Mate?"

"I'm not your mate," he said, twisting Angus's arm hard behind his back. Angus heard it snap, and pain shot through up into his shoulder. Angus's blood boiled.

"Excuse me one moment," he told Jack, not wanting to escalate Jack. With his good arm, he grabbed ahold of the man and led him out into the parking lot. "Now--let's get down to business," Angus hissed.

"You think you can take me with one hand?"

"I'm sure of it," Angus said, furious now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Jack chuckled at Angus discriptions as he pushed his trolly as they rounded the corner he watched the man grab Angus two more walked close by he faceed them and shook his head " stay out unless you want to end up on the floor " he said softly to them as he watched them. He turned to face Angus as he heard the bone in his arm snap he felt himself want to become angry but at Angus's words he took a deep breath keeping control of the wear side while watching the other two men as Angus martched the man out to the parking lot . Jack saw the two men start to walk out quickly he moved both trollys in their way " i'd stay here if i were you" he said folding his arms across his chest but one swung at him casualy he ducked and knocked the man to his butt the secan ran but again he just stepped to one side letting the man's own momentum carry him into a vegtable stand a security guard walked over to him " these two bothering you ?" he asked . Jack looked at the man and shook his head.

" no but you may want to arrest them for distruction of property " he said and motioned to the one half in a stand of tomatoes. Jack chuckled and gathered the two trollys and waited.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

The man Angus was facing had decided that because of his size advantage and Angus's arm that Angus was an easy mark. Angus didn't even draw his wand. He engaged the man in a fair, muggle style brawl. He resorted, after several blows gone both ways, to tossing the man through a car windshield. The man didn't move anymore. Angus was bloodied by the fight, and his clothes were torn. He bought a bottle of water from a vending machine outside the store and tore part of his shirt to use to rinse off his face. It didn't do much good because he just kept bleeding, but at least he had made an attempt at cleaning himself up.

He went back inside and back to Jack, seeing the other two being handcuffed and led outside. "You'll find the third laying with his head in a Ford fusion."

"What?" the guard asked.

"He had it coming. He broke my arm," Angus said, pointing to his left arm that now was shaped in a way that a human arm was not normally formed.

"Are you filing charges?" the guard asked.

"I think you're capable of doing that yourself. I just want my groceries."

"We'll make it right with you, Sir," the guard said.

"I'm sure you will," Angus said confidently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Jack moved to angus seeing the way his arm was " we should get you back and get Robert to look at that arm" he said now worried " you know there going to think I did this to you" he said half smirking at him as he grabbed both trollys and steared one in each hand " I think we have ewverything besides jess and I can come back later to nfetch the rest" he said stearing to a counter he placed each onr on the belt then quickly moved to place it back in the trolly after it was scanned althought several men apeared and packed them into bags.

" compliments of the store sir" said a young boy and Jack stood back to let them looking at angus . seeing a first aid kit he opened it ad took a triangluer bandage and made a sling from it " ok keys i'll drive back " he said holding out his hand to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

"Thank you," Angus said, letting Jack handle the things with the stores and then handed him the keys. "I think we really did get through most all the store. I got pretty much everything I needed--well the essentials anyway. If Jess goes back through the list and sees that I missed too much, she'll just make you come back anyway."

He was feeling a lot more pain when they finally got back than when the thug first broke his arm. He went upstairs, and Brian first saw Angus and his arm. "Do I need to ask?" Brian sighed. "Can't you even go into the grocery store without getting into a brawl?"

"Nope. Guess not," Angus said. "Can you at least stop the pain, Mate?"

"Yeah. But I"m letting Robert do the rest," Brian said. He touched Angus's forehead and drew off the pain, shouting for Robert. Robert came up from the basement promptly.

"I don't remember your arm looking that way when you left," Robert frowned.

"Would ya please?" he sighed.

"Yes. Come with me. Let's go to your room. Accio!" he summoned his bag and led Angus upstairs to his room. Brian had lost track of Jack. He felt bad that he hadn't been there to help him bring in the groceries--or at least he hoped they had still brought some groceries.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top