Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 16 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Jess looked at the cat behind the sofa and chuckled " humm , khaat go sleep you need it im straying up for alittle bit longer with jack we'll put them to bed " she said and looked at the tail disapearing behind the sofa as she chuckled seeing Dakota crawl out the other side Jess saw how black hr hands were and shook her head " ok Dakota time to wash up " she said and lifted her into her arms walking with ehr to the bathroom to wash down ehr hands and face with she now saw had tinly finger marks and paw marks on.

Jack watched and smiled sitting abck on the couch " yeah khaat can't do anything about tomorrow till then rest you need it khaat " he said and loked at jess " besides i don't think it will me long for us ether.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 16 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

"I think we can handle it, Khaat," Kieran said. "Go ahead. If something happens, you'll know. You are a seer, right?"

"Uh...yeah. Sometimes I forget that," she smiled. "Alright, then. Thanks, Jess and Jack. I guess I will head off. Goodnight, everyone."

"I'll be up shortly, Babe," Brian smiled as she left. He watched her leave. "I'm surprised she has as much energy as she does with this being her first trimester."

"Be glad she does," Robert said. "Let her store it up. She'll need it."

"I'm not complaining," Brian said. "But she hasn't had any morning sickness either."

"Don't wish that on her either," Robert laughed. "She didn't have it with Abbey either. Let's be grateful for that. That can be miserable as most other women could tell you."

"It certainly is," Kate said, "And annoying."

"I''m betting she's up and bright and itching to try the obstacle course in the morning. You do know we cannot let her do that, though, right? Maybe next year this time, but not now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded as she sat back with jack " ow tell me about it , I had it with andrew boy was it bad I couldn't keep anything down for weeks " she said and lay against jack giving a small yawn .

Jack nodded " yeah she'd sleep for hours then eat nothing but mint ice cream" he said and smiled down at her and held her close rembering how things were back when they first ment " rembmer the day I preposed in the spring dance ?" he said and saw jess's face and the slightl pink in her cheeks.

" ow I remember all the flowers and music dead romantic " she said and chuckled " I also remember the day I told you I was pregnant , i ran out and threw up when you asked me to marry you " she kissed his cheek and sat against him " if i known you would have asked me to mary you i'd have said yes first as it was he had to ask threw the stall door" she chuckled as she rested against him and smiled " maybe we should go to bed now" she said and looked at Robert " I'll put Dakota and abby to bed if you want Robert while im going that way" jess said .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"Thank you, Jess," Robert said. "You both go ahead. Kate and I will go up later. Goodnight."

It was late when Robert made a final check on the house. He waited until he was the last one up and made one last check before he turned in and went to bed. He wanted the crew to be rested so they could work well tomorrow night.

Khaat woke and found the sun was up. She found that Brian was, typically, gone. He was letting her sleep these days. He wasn't pushing her about working out. He wanted her to work out, but he wasn't going to push her to do it.

She did need to stretch, though. Maybe walk a bit. Oh, yes! They had been planning on going out to shoot today and to work the obstacle course. She wondered if she had missed it. She could smell breakfast of some sort, she thought. But she wasn't sure. She got up and showered and dressed in just jeans and a plain cotton shirt. She wasn't happy with ehr jeans fit. She used her wand to alter the fit a bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Jess picjed up dakota whle jack picked up a sleeping abby from Robert gently they carried them threw to the bed room where two cots sat and changed them on to one's to sleep in placing the soft blankets over them and headed to there own room. " jess do you regret not having any more kids?" jack askd as he slipped into bed beside her.

Jess sighed and looked at him " some times but other times no I had my run and I have three beatuiful children who i would not change for all the magic in the world " she said and cuddled against him as she fell asleep on his chest .

Next morning jess woke to jack's arm around her his chest rising and falling as he slept , looking up at him she was proud he'd decided not to use his wear powers but be a human. she smiled looking at his peaceful face. Gently she brushed his cheek and watched as he opened his eyes smiling as he saw her " I thought i drempt you and I were back together " he said and kissed her gently.

Jess smiled as he kissed her " no you didn't but keep to your promise " she said and slipped from his arms and dressed " I have to help with breakfast " she sid kissing him on his lips as she headed for the kitchen " Morning " she said as she entered smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm

"There is a large egg casserole and s cookie sheet full of bacon in the first oven and two pans of scones in the second," Angus said. "By the time we set the table and get some juice and coffee and tea poured, it should be time to get everything out of the oven. Kate and Robert went out already to take care of the barn after they went to the gym. Brian is in the gym now, and...oh yes, Max is babysitting. Both the girls are up and dressed and in the playpen with bottles to keep them happy for now. Robert apparently found them doing some accidental magic this morning. They were levitating some toys and laughing. Thats what woke him. He says he put the nursery to rights before he and Kate brought them downstairs. It seems that Max was chasing the toys they were levitating. I really wish I had seen that."

"Seen what?" Khaat yawned, coming in. "Oh, sorry. I'm having a hard time shifting to life without a lot of coffee. But this morning, I think I'll have a bit." She poured herself a mug of French Roast and stopped to smell the savory, nutty aroma as it wafted up to greet her. "I can't do it, Jess. I cannot do 7 months without coffee."

"Mulitiples always come early, Khaat," Angus reminded her. "It won't be quite 7 more months, probably."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Jess nodded " wow I am so late getting up this morning , sure thing angus" she said and slipped each into the overn setting about laying the table with the things they would need for breakfast. She chuckled as Khaat said she could not go with out her coffee " have you tried the caffine free coffees I belive there just as good as regular but with out the caffine" she said she heard Angus and nodded " he right look at my two , I came early , Robert had to deliver and look after them for a while in the high depencance section" she said as she placed down the plates and moved around the table.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Brian came upstairs from the gym. He had done an extra difficult workout, trying to prepare for tonight. He was dripping with sweat, like he'd been in a pool. He was out of breath. Badly. He could barely speak. He came over to Khaat, kissed her cheek and took her coffee mug.

"Thanks, Babe," he said, "I'll be right back as soon as I shower." He walked off, taking a large gulp of the cup of French roast she had just poured.

"The man stole my coffee," she sighed. She got out another mug and poured a second cup for herself. "Angus, would you check and see if you can get really good, top quality decaf French roast, please?"

"I already have Lizzie scouring the coffee market to see if there is a good one. I know how finicky you are about good coffee," Angus said. "If she finds it, she's sending it ahead. Lets just hope one of us does not trip over it if she does sent us a box."

"Your bacon smells delicious," Khaat said. "Well, I guess it must not have hit me yet. I do know that multiples come early, but I just wasn't thinking of that happening to myself. I remember your twins, Jess. I remember you being bored stiff when that bedrest phase came." Then it hit her. She might have a stretch of that herself. She frowned. Her parents walked in the kitchen door just at that moment. She looked at her father and scowled. There was a lot he was not helping her look at, nor prepare for.

"Problem?" he asked. Kate laughed. Her seer's powers were giving her some insight as to what Khaat was thinking so hard about and why she was irked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

jess chuckled and noded " ow yes that was fun Robert i believe had to force me to rest for the sake of my twins I was so determined not to " she siad " but im glad he did there both healthy and now walking " she said gerining at Kate as she came in " besides Khaat its not for that long once there born you can get up and do what you need to." she looked at Kate " it was nice not to cook all the time and have jack wait on me too that was the best bit he did my bidding no matter what even with that..." she stopped and lost ehr smile for amoment only to have it reapear " any way you'll love it Im sure " she said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

"I hope you're right," Khaat said.

"Oh, don't dread it yet," Kate laughed. "It will give Brian a chance to pamper you completely and utterly. I can't imagine that Brian will let you just vegetate for whatever time you might be off your feet. And besides, it is just temporary."

"What are we talking about?" Brian asked, coming down, looking fresh and new in clean jeans and a denim shirt.

"The thought that Khaat might have a stretch of bedrest before she's due," Kate laughed. "I think she's bored with it before she even gets there."

"It won't be that bad," Brian said. "I already have ideas for that."

"You do?" Khaat frowned.

"Yes. I do. When's breakfast? I am starving," he looked at Angus and Jess. "Anyone seen Steven this morning? He's normally up long before this. He'll miss breakfast."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top