Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 15 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 am

jess looked at the dress " how about those nice ones that are still in teh box " she said and brought them out to show her and smiled as she placed them with the dress " they will go perfectly " she looked at her then realized " ow I'd better go get jacks tux and my dress " she said and aperated back to her home and ran up to her room , opening it she saw how smal it ws compared to Khaats , taking her wand she made it grow bigger till jacks clothes fit on one ide ahd hers on the other. she took down his tux and shoes shrinking them into her pocket then looked at her own finding that dress she found the same shoes and shrunk it along with everything else she needed and aperated back to khaat and keiran.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 15 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 am

"That reminds me, Dear," Kate said. "I'd better pop home and get things for your father and me. Give me just a couple of minutes." She kissed Khaat on the cheek. She apparated out. She easily found a gown for herself and the accessories, Robert's best tux and all the accessories he needed. She reduced them and packed them and a few other changes, and apparated back.

"Yes, I think those shoes will work," Khaat agreed. She packed the dress, the shoes, and the rest of her accessories.

"Does Brian have a closet?" Kieran asked.

"Yeah," Khaat said. "Come on. I'm going to get his tux." She went over to Brian's closet and flicked on the light in his closet. he found the tux that she liked the best and packed it with everything that went with it. She packed a few extra things. She was about to grab a couple of Brian's pistols, when she heard Jess and her mother returned.

"Don't worry about the guns, Dear," Kate said. "I brought them. "

"Oh, thanks!" Khaat said, leaving Brian's closet. "I was just about to get them." Kieran followed, still stunned by everything.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 am

jes chuckled looking at Keiran's face " ok hes still stunned khaat " she said " and this is the colset wait till he sees the rest of the house and the gym " she smiled looking around her self " I sent Cassidy a take care package khaat " she said " I got a note to say she's married now " she grinned at her and looked at Kate when she said she had pistols too " steven will love you for thoughs " she said " hes been moping that he can't shoot like he use to and that he wants to again" she said and saw the shoes had gone " good choice on those shoes Khaat " she grinned at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 am

"Well, good for her," Khaat said. "I hope she's doing well." She went over and took one of the pistols from her mother and inspected the guns. "Nice," she smiled.

"Your father has good taste," Kate laughed.

"May I?" Kieran asked. Khaat handed him the pistol. "Clip, please?" Khaat handed him the clip and he slammed it into the gun with the ball of his hand. He checked it and fiddled a bit with it. "Nice balance. Good quality. Should do. Can you shoot this one?"

"I can manage to figure out which way to point it," she grinned.

"Really?" he seemed intrigued. "So...you said there's a gym? Show me around?"

"I think we can spare a few minutes," Khaat said. "What do you think, Jess? Should we give him the grand tour before we go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 am

Jess watched as kiran placed the clip in the gun anbd asked about the gym " sure I think its ok " she said and looked to the basment stairs " come on its this way " she said and opened the door to head down . As she entered she sat on one of the machines smiling " Brian prides in keeping us fit and healthy , as does Khaat " she said smiling at her " in both our bodies and our mind " she shifted on the seat asw she watched him walk around the gym , she could feel her want to get back growing and she fidgated where she sat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:31 am

Kieran followed her, taking in everything he saw in the house and when he got to the gym, he stood and stared in amazement. "He really does take this stuff seriously, doesn't he?"

"Yes. He does," Khaat said.

"I've missed so much," Kieran said softly. "I don't know him."

"Neither does Fiona," Khaat said.

"Fi neither?"

"No. Not since your parents died. Nobody. Just us."

"I am sorry about that," Kieran said.

"Don't tell me. Tell him," Khaat said.

"Its too late for that," he sighed. "Your parents raised him to be a good man. I can see that. I mean, look at all this" He gestured to the gym.

"Jess is right. He takes training very seriously. He knows how many lives it saves. He's seen it. And he won't put anyone someplace he won't go into himself. You ready to head back?"

"I dont know if I ever would be. It feels like this is where Brian's heart is. Not in Colorado," Kieran said. "If I wanted to know him, I need to see him here."

"That would be true," Khaat said. "Partly. His heart is here. But right now, he's in Colorado. You can still get to know him there. Come on. Let's go back." She led the way back towards the living room. She noticed he was still watching everything, observing all the art, the decorations, the furniture. All of it. "Kieran," she said softly. "You still have time. We're all still alive. As long as we're alive, you have time."

"Its overwhelming," Kieran said. Kate took his hand. "Khaat? Jess? Let's go back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 am

Jess stood up and moved to Kater taking her hand " why not start to know him, now that hes back with you ?" she said smiling at him. She knew he would as she felt the good overwhelming the bad that he ahd grown to know as his life for so long . jess smiled knowing khaat had dont it again, she had brought some one to the right side as she had her all those months ago.

Jack sat thinking of jess hoping she was allright as they had been gone for so long. Syanding he moved to the window not realy expecting to see anything except the horses in the paddoc and Steven tending to them all. " maybe I should help steven down in the stables " he said and looked at Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"You can if you like," Brian said, "But maybe you're just worrying too much. They're fine. All three of those women can hold their own in almost anything they come up against. I've seen them fight. They're fine. You know what Khaat's like when she gets into her closet trying to choose something for any event. Give them a bit. Khaat's closet is like a whole shopping trip in itself. Be a little patient. Besides, Kieran went to see a glimpse of England. He hasn't set foot on his home soil in almost 20 years. That's bound to be powerful for him. Give them a bit before you all worry."

"Well said, Brian," Robert said, picking up a copy of the Daily Prophet. He put his reading glasses on and decided to read. The instant he got his paper out, Abbey was clammouring for his attention. He looked over his glasses at her as she kept calling for her Papa and kept reaching for him. He sighed, laying down the paper. He was powerless to resist his own granddaughter. He picked her up and put her on his lap. "Alright. Let's read the paper," he told her. She seemed perfectly happy with that.

Kate portkeyed everyone back. Khaat was surprised that Kieran had seemingly stepped right back into a few of his magical knowledge things. He again landed smoothly, and without incident.

"I enjoyed that, Khaat," he told her quietly as they walked across the lawn back to the house. "Thank you. Thanks for taking me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Jess moved to the living room and up to their room hanging their clothes in the wardrobe then headed back down to the living room and Jack who she kissed nad then moved to the litchen to make her self some food then returned to sit next to him " all ready I got the tux and shoes and the rest of the things " she said and rested against him " well I can tell you worried , you real should relax I can take care of my self " she said and tapped his chest " remember jack" she said and chuckled.

Jack looked at her and nodded as she tapped his chest " Brian said the same thing " he said and chuckled at her " ok I know your both right , got to accept your a strong indipendant woman " he said and saw jess nodding.

Jessica chuckled " he's right , and thank you jack " she said " Robert you look like a true grand perant " she smiled seeing Abby on his knee " but wheres Dakota ?" she asked looking around but she saw a cat tail from behind the couch and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 pm

"Max is on that," Robert said casually. He was not worried. "I've given up trying to make that child come out from behind the sofa."

"Why does she do that?" Kieran asked.

"Oh, who knows? She's a strange child sometimes," Robert said.

Brian took the things Khaat brought back and took them upstairs for her. Khaat sat down in the living room, starting to feel tired. It had been a long day. Her ever watchful father caught the fatigue in her face.

"Why don't you give in and go to bed, Dear? We've got things under control here."

"I might," she stifled a yawn. "What about tomorrow?"

"We have it under control, my dear. I'll tell you then," he said with a smile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top