Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 20 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Steven looked at Jack and togethr they nodded " yes sir " they said and looked at Kate " we'll bring her back don't worry " steven said and looked at jack strepping abck both apertaed away.

Apearing in a bush steven pulled Jack down as a man walked passed , locating the door he moved to it and opened it to his suprise it was not locked " stupid , they must have thought we'd not come back so soon" he whispered as they headed for a set of stairs " you go left " he said and jack nodded disapearing off . Steven moved down a hotel like corridor listening at each door soon he reatched a large double door and listened he recognised Khaat's perfume coming from inside as he retched for the handle he heard foot steps coming down the hall closer to him. Quickly he dove for a second door he hid waiting as a man with a gun under his jacket passed by it was growing oviose that not all the men had celabrated but enouph.

Moving out the room he quickly moved to the door and opened it seeing khaat tied to the bed he moved over to her " Khaat is steven, Robert sent us to get you. " he said as he untied her taking pout his wand he sent the light out teh window to tell jack he'd found her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 20 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Khaat had been awake for awhile. Sort of. She didn't know where her mind was. It just wasn't working. She could not focus, She could not summon a thought. She tried but she could not command her body to work, to move. It just wasn't connected. She heard the chains that Gelding had secured her with being released and laid aside as quietly as possible. She heard a voice talking to her, but it wasn't registering. She had no idea what they were saying. And right at that moment, she didn't have the capacity to care. She didnt' want to be here. Didn't want to be anywhere. Wanted to be out and away--from everything. It was over. Done. Her thoughts and memories, they just wouldn't come. It was like they were all gone. Erased.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Steven sat her up and held her tight " Khaat , if you can hear me hear this, Brian is alive hes back at the ranch Robert and jes worked on him and hes alive, for his sake and those of you unborn children come back " he said softly looking into her eyes . Seeing nothing still he sighed and held her closer aperating right to Brian and her bedroom "ROBERT!, I HAVE HER COME QUICK!!" he shouted placing her down in the bed next to Brian. he looked at jess and staid stood with Khaat .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Robert and Kate apparated right upstairs to Brian's bedroom. Robert flew to Khaat and began to check her quickly. He laid his hand on her forehead and scanned carefully. "She is unharmed," Robert sighed with relief. "Thank you, Steven." Robert was very grateful. He looked at the once beautiful gown covered in Brian's dried blood. She was covered with it herself. "Alright, you all, leave me with her. It looks like we have work to do."

Kate was already getting a basin of warm water, soap, washcloth, towels, and brought them to Robert and set them on the nightstand. She went to the dresser and got out one of Khaat's favorite nightgowns. She knew her daughter. She knew that with some sleep and some gentle care, she'd find her way back.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Steven moved out of the room and saw jack standing in the living room " Robert and kate are with her " he said and moved to sit down heavily " I think its time for a shower " she said and stood up again heading for his room as he realised his once clean shirt had blood on from when he'd held khaat.

Jack sighed deeply and sat down relived she was back among them again and out of barkers clutches and in the safe hands of Robert and Kate who could bring her back from where ever it was she ahd withdrawn to.

Jess concentrated on Brian keeping his body working as it should and making sure he could do it on his own , she looked up as Steven arrived with Khaat and lay her down she wanted to go to her but could not she had to stay beside Brian it was her duty and that came first right now.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Robert and Kate quickly got rid of the bloody clothing and helped her wash up and change and put her into bed beside Brian. Robert covered her.

"Robert," Kate said, "Let me." She sat with Khaat and laid her hands on either side of her head and did her best to try to see where Khaat's thoughts were. All she saw was emptiness. She finally withdrew, concerned. "I can't see a thing," she sighed.

"Never mind," Robert said. "I know where she is. It might just need some time. Let's just let her sleep." He cast a sleep spell on her so she would rest. Then he went to check Brian. "He's better. He just needs to rest now. Let go, Jess. I need to see where his life energies are when you aren't supplying him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Steven washed and lay on the bed he took a moment to grab some sleep witch he needed .

Jess pulled back slowly then sat back " ok hes on his own " she said but she didn't let go of his hand just incase she needed to get back her connection she looked at khaat and sighed " she's deep inside herself scared " she said and shook her head a little a sshe looked at Robert. Her mind said she ahd to help but she could not untill she knew Brian would be all right. Even then it had to be some one who would not stop when things got rough but would force her out.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Robert assessed him carefully. "He's stable. He's going to be alright now. If I know Brian, he won't be unconscious much longer. He lost a lot of blood. That's his biggest enemy now, but I have spells in place to replace it. If I know him at all, he's going to maybe even be up--carefully--for a bit tomorrow. We're past the danger part for him. As for her, I think her mind went right back to where she was with Felix Barker--when she nearly died. She learned how to shut her brain off just to survive when things got too much. I think when Brian was shot, she couldnt' begin to cope with the thought that she would lose him. Her mind just automatically shut down to protect her. I don't see her coming back until Brian is able to talk to her. Her fear is wrapped up about losing him. It may take him to bring her back."

To Robert's surprise, he saw Brian start to move slowly. Brian's breathing shifted. He was waking up. Robert sat calmly and just waited. Before long, Brian struggled and finally opened his eyes. He hurt. He clearly hurt.

"Welcome back," Robert said.

"What happened?" Brian asked, his voice a mere whisper.

"You took a bullet in your chest. You'll be fine, but you almost bled out entirely before we got you home."

"Did we get him?" he asked.

"Costa?" Robert questioned. Brian nodded. "Yeah. We got him."

"Then it was a win," Brian managed.

"Brian," Robert said very gently. "Khaat's not coping with thinking she almost lost you."

"Where is she?" Brian asked.

"Right beside you. She just shut down. You may be the only one to get her back, but you're not ready for that right now." Brian shifted, to turn his head to see her beside him. He sighed heavily. "Not now," Robert told him firmly. "She needs to sleep and so do you. Let it rest for a few hours."

"Is it safe?"

"Yes," Robert reassured him. "Relax. I won't lose either of you. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

jess looked down at Brian and across at Khaat " so basicly leave the both alone with each other " she said smiling hearing Brian talking finding teh satisfaction of him being able to that very rewarding now she thought all they ahd to do was get Khaat back from where ever she was hiding inside herself.

Jack had made a fresh pot of coffee and headed back to the living room and sat down waiting for news he knew khaat and brian would be fine but could not help worry about jess she had been with brian for along tim and he knew she would be tired from the constant drain on hr energys keeping Brian alive.

Jess stood up abit wobbaly and took a deep breath " I will just grab some coffee " she said and took a step forward her hand retche for the door frame to stedie her self a little she looked at Robert " Im fine" she took a dep breath and headed for jack and his mug of coffee. Reatching himself she sat down and took his coffee taking a drink and smiling at him " good coffee " she said pausing only when he kissed her " Im fine and so is Brian he came too for a moment but robert told him to rest" she lent against jack who wrapped his arm around her as she slipped alseep for a moment.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Brian saw Jess leave, and he looked back at Robert. "Thank you," he said.

"Jess was a big help. She's going to be a good healer."

"Tell her I said thanks."

"I will."

"You look like hell," Brian said.

"You look worse," Robert laughed.

"Go get some sleep."

"Not yet. I have work to do. You rest. Keep an eye on Khaat when you're awake. The sleep spell I used should last four or five hours, so you can safely rest til then."

"Okay."

"You need anything?"

"Nope. I'm good. Wait...maybe a pain relief spell?"

"I can do that," Robert said, smiling. He cast the spell easily. "Better?"

"Much. Thanks."

"Okay. Get some rest. If you need something, call."

Brian nodded and closed his eyes. It wasn't more than a few moments later that he fell asleep. Robert got up and left, leaving tthe door ajar so they could keep an eye on them. He went downstairs and got himself some coffee too.

"Thanks, everyone. It looks like we're going to be fine," Robert said.

"So, do you all want some breakfast?" Angus said. "It won't take ten minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top