Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 11 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 am

Jack looked at Khaat then at Brian and chuckled " shes right we all need a second chance , I should know " he said and looked at him " I think inside hes not that bad " he said to Brian and looked at Khaat " I haven't done a run like this...I mean like I am now I think in months " he said and smiled " guess I should get use to it " he said and waited for them to start.

Jess wondered why they were huddled togetehr and watched closer but she chuckled feeling it was over something Khaat wanted to do and shook her head moving back into the kitchen to continuse putting togther the meal.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 11 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 am

"Am I missing something out there?" Angus asked Jess. He went to the window and looked out. "Now why do I get the very distinct feeling that one of those three are up to something? This ought to be good."

"Okay," Brian shrugged. "You take off and I guess I'll see how well I can hit you at a distance, on the run. Do you have a preference?"

"No," she said. "As far as he'll know it'll be real." She kissed him quickly and took off a bit ahead of them. Once she had a good lead, she made her pace more regular. She saw Kieran up ahead of her, but not far. He wasn't keeping up well. He was losing speed already.

Brian raised his wand and fired into her. Pain ripped through her back, and she fell, crying out sharply. She hadn't expected it. Her sharp cry made Kieran stop and turn back.

"Khaaty!" he called out, racing back to her. He found her in a heap on the trail. "What happened?" he asked.

"My back," she said. "It...just gave out..."

"Is it..."

"I dont know," she said, pretending she was upset. He picked her up quickly and headed back towards the house with her.

"Well, I'll be darned. Look at that," Brian said, stunned. "She was right. He does have a bit of a decent person somewhere in there after all. I suppose we should go act all concerned, shouldn't we, Jack?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Jack watched and ran best he could finding he could only just keep up with brain but only just , he didn't mind finding it some what inlightening as to how much he actually had used his wear side and now he was out of breath watching them both as he ran . He saw Khaat go down and smiled alittle as Kerian helped her back . He stood his hands on his knees as he breathed hard realising he was so unfit and off his game. He chuckled and nodded " ow yeah" he said and moved back to the main house.

Jess chuckled " khaat making kerian feel part of the group again " she said and smiled " its good to see he's changing for the better I hope its for good and not just for his own good " she said and continued till she ws finished " there all done" she sid and smiled.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

"Well, then maybe I do have something yet to teach you after all," Brian laughed, seeing Jack winded. "I think tomorrow we'll start with an assessment of what you can and cannot do without your 'special talents' and see if we can't build you up a bit. That is, if you think you can handle it." Brian loved throwing a challenge down to Jack and Steven because neither one could resist them. "My guess is that Steven will outdo you, hands down. I bet if I made a bet with you two that the loser does all the stable chores for a week, he'd still beat you."

Meanwhile, Kieran brought Khaat back into the house, into the living room and laid her on the sofa, shouting for Robert. Robert responded, coming up from the basement, a frown on his face. He saw Kieran standing with Khaat who was obviously in pain.

"What happened?" Robert asked.

"I don't know. She just said it was her back," Kieran said, rattled. Robert frowned. He went over to her and laid his hand on her forehead.

"Well, now, that is quite something else, isn't it?" he asked her. "Jess, would you remove Khaat's pain, please, and I'll get her a bit of potion in a cup of tea." He went into the kitchen and simply poured her an ordinary mug of tea. Robert knew that if Jess went through the motion of removing Khaat's pain, the problem would be solved. What he wasn't sure of was why she had either done this or orchestrated it in the first place.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Jess loked at khaat and nodded shaking her head as she moved to her placing her hand on her for head drawing out the pain from her. Once done she sat with her for a moment loking from her to Kerian " he's not that bad is he?" she said and chuckled.

Jack looked at Brian and stood up " Im fine ...ow who am I kidding im knacked " he said and lent against a tree he listened to Brian and chuckled " no he would not " he said and stood up to face steven " you up for it ?" he asked taking a deep breath in.

Steven saw Jack winded and smiled knowing he was not using his wear side he also head Brian and laughed " ow realy brian well im up for it too" he said and nodded to Jack " loser cleans out teh pig pen?" he asked and saw jack roll his eyes and laugh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Khaat watched Kieran try to conceal his worrying by escaping off to his room when Robert went to fill a tea mug for Khaat.

"He isn't that bad," Khaat smiled. "But I don't think he wants anyone to know. It would ruin his reputation. And the worst part is, he really does, below it all, think of himself as a loser. The ego is just a very thick outer shell. There is a much nicer guy buried beneath all that nonsense. And, really, I sorta like the guy underneath. But lets not let him know we're onto him. I don't think he knows there is a good guy down there."

"Pig pen? That's not enough," Brian laughed. "You're both chickens. Maybe we should let the loser train with Robert for a week--and do the stable chores."

Khaat heard them coming back in and heard them betting each other. "Maybe the loser needs to do the stable chores and all the dishes for a week. None of you would survive training with Daddy for a whole week. Not a full on bootcamp training."

"Oh, I do like that," Brian grinned as Robert came back.

"Bootcamp? For whom?" he asked, handing Khaat the tea mug. "Try that. You'll feel better. You think one of these guys is actually up for that?"

"I think it would be interesting to find out," Khaat grinned at Jess. "What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " he is and I won't tell a soul " she said and stood up " that should hold you for a while " she said and turned to Jack and steven who walked threw into the living room jess smiled at them.

Jack shook his head " pig pen and stables, though i could use more training so it wouldn't be too bad ...I hope" he said and looked at Robert coming out the kitchen with a cup in his hand " I so know Im going to do my best " jack said as he slid an arm around jess as she moved to stand close to him.

Jess chuckled " ok Robert just send him back in one peice , please I think the kids would apreciate it " she said and lay her head against him as she felt his arm around her waist.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 pm

"Add a week of dishes and kitchen cleanup into that, and Jess and I will treat you to a week long banquet," Angus laughed.

"Really?" Khaat asked. "You'd do that?"

"If I didn't have to clean the kitchen? Sure!" Angus said.

"Done," Brian laughed.

"And he hasn't even decided how he's going to do the new assessments tomorrow yet," Khaat laughed. "Jess, I think you and I need to steer clear of that."

"Oh, I have plans for all of you ladies tomorrow," Angus grinned.

"Us? Jess and me?" Khaat asked.

"Yep. And Kate."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling. Its a surprise," Angus said. "While the guys are away, you ladies will be completely at my mercy."

"Uh oh," Khaat laughed. "You up to it, Jess?"

"I think it sounds like fun," Kate said. "Count me in, whatever it is, Angus."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 am

Jess heard Angus and smiled laughing as he said about he didn't jhave to wash up she grinned as he said he ahd something planned for all the woman in the place she could not help but wonder what it could be but at the same time she hoped it was something good and relaxing it had been a while since she ahd relaxed ...I mean fully relaxed . she looked at Jack and chuckled " Looks like your for it boy she said and patted his chest lighty.

Jack lokd at Brian and nodded " Im willing " he said and then looked at Jess " I'd gladly do it to prove it to jess I am not using any wear powers it will be all me " he sids and smiled kissing her quickly and smiling down at her . he looked at Angus and shook his head as he has said he had a suprise for the woman " well I hope its good Angus" he said holding jess closer to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 am

"I don't give clues," Angus said. "Give it up."

"Well, I think we're set, then," Brian said.

"I presume you'd like me there to collect the...wait...Am I getting winners or losers?" Robert asked.

"Losers."

"They're more fun anyway," Robert purposely laughed evilly. "Alright. I'm looking forward to it."

"Angus got up and headed for the kitchen. "Well, at least I don't have to participate in this one. Maybe next time, Robert."

"Count on it," Robert laughed. Angus went into the kitchen and resumed his preparations for dinner. He gathered up equipment to go out and light the grill on the deck to let it heat up to the right temperature to grill the lamb and the vegetables. He put Jess's potatoes in the oven, and flicked his wand at the cabinets to start the dishes setting themselves for the evening meal.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top