Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 21 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Jack looked up at Robert and smiled " I would, but she fell asleep " he said pointing to the now sleeping jess on him " she just flaked out on me " he said looking a little worried at him as he sat with jess against his side her breathing was gentel as she slept. " how did she do Robert?" he asked him looking up.

Steven chuckled and headed for the kitchen he'd woke from his nap and heard Roberts words food to him sounded good . making up to plates he walked out and handed one to Jack " here eat while she sleeps " he said and handed it to him watching Jack eat as he sat and ate his own feeling food was the key to making him feel less tired.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 21 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 pm

"She did well," Robert said. He touched the sleeping Jess very lightly and replaced most of the energies that she had given out. She would definitely feel better when she woke.

"Idiot," Kate socked him in the arm when he had finished. "And how long can you go now that you've sustained Khaat and Brian and Jess? Stupid, thats what it was."

"I'm fine," Robert said, sitting down in an overstuffed chair. He had no more than sat down, then his eyes fluttered shut totally on their own in his exhaustion. Kate sighed heavily and covered him with an afghan from the back of the sofa.

"Crazy old man," she muttered, stroking his cheek affectionately, silently worried for him. She would let him sleep now. At that moment, the babies began to get more boisterous about wanting their breakfast. "I guess the work is never done, is it?" she sighed. Angus already had breakfast ready for them, and she reached to him for one of the bowls. He handed it to her, and she sat down by the playpen and began to feed Dakota, since she was almost always the noisiest.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Jack smiled at Robert as he placed his hand on jess who shifted slightly and sighed at his touch " thank you Robert " he said watching him head for a chair and also fall asleep . He could not help but chuckle softly seeing and hearing kates reaction.

Steven heard the girls and moved to pick up Abby for kate he picked up abowl and hapily fed her " well got to get in some practice Kate for when mine are this age " he said and smiled at her as Abby took her food he didn't mind feeding her and actualy enjoyed it smiling as he handed her another bit of food.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"Thank you," Kate smiled. "They can be a handful. You're fortunate. Abbey hasn't discovered the joys of throwing her food everywhere like Dakota has. With Dakota, the challenge is to actually get the food in her mouth and get her to swallow it. Somehow, Brian doesn't usually have much trouble with her. Not like the rest of us. Actually, we had the same problem with Khaat. She would eat beautifully for Remus, but us? She was a champion food thrower. I just know she gets that somehow from her father. It has to be. We've never had that sort of nonsense on my side of the family. It has to be a Lupin thing."

"Can I get you a plate for yourself, Kate?" Angus asked.

"This won't take long--hopefully," Kate laughed. "Thank you, though. It looks like its going to be a relatively quiet day here, about as quiet as any house can be with 2 one year olds. Anybody have any plans for the day?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Steven chuckled " my pleasure Kate " he said and continued to feed Abby till she atopped and turned her head awayu from him he chuckled and wiped her face placing her back in the play pen and loked at Kate " may be ralax for the day and enjoy the nice wether out side , might give that mare alook see she was ok yesterday but tha right foots been playing ehr up and she might have aloose shoe" he said and smiled seeing jess still asleep with jack " guess your stuck till she wakes jack" he said and stood up streching his arms and legs out .

Jack looked down at jess and chuckled as steven said he was stuck " well if this is being stuck i will enjoy every second of it " he said and brushed a strand of her hair from her face he could feel her chest rising and falling as she slept ."we'll probably take a walk later and just talk more" he said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Kate looked at Angus. "Are you willing to take care of the kids and the kitchen with me today?"

"Always," he smiled. "This makes me feel useless being one armed."

"We'll have Robert check it when he wakes It could very well be healed now," Kate said.

"In that case,..." Angus said. He tossed off the sling on his arm and found that it would move again. He grinned. "Hey! Success!"

"Don't go overdoing it now, Hotshot," Kate rebuked him. "You might find it might not bear much weight yet. We'll still have Robert check it. No sassing me now."

"No, Ma'am," Angus laughed. He headed to the kitchen and set spells in place to clean the breakfast mess. He set on a large organic turkey in the oven to cook for dinner tonight. Lunch, well, he decided on a hearty soup with a delicious fresh salad. Kate put the girls in the playpen after breakfast and said to Steven. "I'll trust you to take care of that horse. If you need my help, just let me know. Sometimes they kick when their shoes bother them. Unicorns are worse at that, though. If I'm not in here with the girls, I'll be up checking on our wounded or helping Angus in the kitchen."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Jack looked at jess then at Steven who spoke softly so not to wake jess.

" yeah reshoing ahourse is childs play for me " he said and chuckled " I'll check the other horse's while im at it too think they'd aprichiate a little foot attenshion" he said and grined thinking he'd not sued his afrier skills in along time. He finished his coffee and moved into the kitchen placing it in the washer " ok see you at lunch " he said and aperated down to the stable.

Jess sturred and streched yawing as she did so " wow how long did I sleep for" she siad and looked at Robert asleep the smell of food sending her tummy rumbling she felt jack chuklaing beside her and she faced him " ok I need food " she said and stood to walk to the kitchen . Inside she smiled at Angus " hey good to see your arm out of the sling " she said " take it eeasy though till robert ahs had a chance to cheak it" not knowing that Kate ahd told him the same thing . She gathred the last of the food before Angus cleared it away and ate quickly , finishing she moved back up the stairs to look in on brian and Khaat sighing a little as she wished she could do something.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Kate was glad Jess had eaten, and she was glad to turn the barn over to Steven. Robert was in a deep sleep in the living room, and not even the sound of the babies disrupted him. She devoted herself to helping Angus prepare the large kettle of soup for lunch while he worked on the turkey dinner for the evening meal. So far, all was well. Kate hadn't seen Kieran, but she presumed he was sleeping. He hadn't gone to his room since Robert had announced that Brian was going to be alright.

Horrifying images jolted Khaat--hard. It was beyond her to deal with them. She didn't realize she had sat bolt upright. It yanked Brian out of a sound sleep beside her. He had laid his arm across her, and when she sat straight up, it yanked on his chest wound, making him wince. But he refused to let go.

"Khaat," he called gently. "It was a dream. It's alright. It was just a dream." He felt her breathing hard, her heart was beating like it would come out of her chest. She was numb, looking straight ahead. He gave her a couple minutes to try to understand him. "Khaat?" he called to her. "Look at me." He reached up and stroked her cheek softly and turned her head to look at him. "I know," he said, "The sleep spell is hammering pretty hard in your brain. But you're alright. You're home." She looked at him, completely confused. "That'll wear off," he promised her. "I'll fill you in later--when you can think again," he smiled. "Come on. Lay back beside me. Would I let anything happen to you?" He managed to get her to lay back down, and she curled around him like she usually did, laying her head on his chest, and Brian, thankful it was nowhere near his wound, so she would not noticed, relaxed and coaxed her back to sleep. She was better. He figured she'd be a lot closer to being herself when she woke up. For now, he only wanted to lay here and just keep watch.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Jess looked up at the stairs feeling some pain she could not tell if it was khaats or Brians as she stood she felt it disapear and she sighed loking at Kate as she did " good food Angus thanks" she said and moved to sit with jkack again " quite worrying about me will ya jack" she siad tapping his leg as he held her closer. to him kissing her as she lent against him.

Jack was glad when she woke and headed to eat he sighed and sat back on the couch watching the sleeping Robert he was worried he was sleeping for along time but he knew it ws good to recharge his energy . Jack smiled as jess rejoined him leaning down he kissed her gently on her lips " well take it easy for the day you did a lot as far as Robert told me , hes proud of you jess " he sid and pulled her closer.

Jess looked at the sleeping Robert and smiled " means alot from him, but I was doing my job and learning from the best while I was at it" she sid smiling
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Robert finally woke, stiff from sleeping in the same position. He groaned and stretched and looked to see Jess and Jack there. "Don't tell me you two are still awake," he yawned. The sound of Robert's voice made Kate peek her head around the corner from the kitchen.

"Coffee or tea, you old man?" she asked him.

"Uh...tea, please. I'll take a cup with me and then could I please..."

"I'll brew you a pot of Earl Grey while you're showering," she finished for him, pouring him a mug of tea. She brought it to him as he stood up. She kissed his cheek. "Shave, too, will you?" she said, not liking his beard stubble.

"Yes, Dear," he replied. "Any change?"

"Upstairs? No. They're sleeping, so far as I know," Kate said.

"I'll check when I go past the room door," he said. "Give me 10 minutes or so." He went upstairs and as he passed the room door, he noticed Khaat had moved. Brian was awake. Robert went in. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine. Achy, but fine."

"Pain spell not holding?"

"DId too much." He went on to explain how he had reacted when Khaat had been so startled.

"Don't do that again. But its a good sign. I'll make sure you both get some lunch soon. Kate's making some sort of soup."

"Will she be able to eat?"

"I hope," Robert said. "We need to try. Alright, don't misbehave,and don't let her misbehave. I'm going to go shower." He left them, went to his room, and refreshed himself. He returned downstairs.

"I think they're both a little better," he reported to everyone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top