Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 23 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Jess moved khaats mug and buskets she gently placed it on the night stand taking a spoon she took sdome and blew on it offering it to her to eat " its good try it " she said smiling hoping she was doing it right she didn't want to treat ehr like an invalid or baby but if she could do it her self both of them would be glad of it. She sat feding Khaat little by little till al the soup was gone and only bisckets remained she took one and placed it in her hand she was a little disapointed at how bad she ahd become jess knew just how falling that hard and with drawing that far inside her. It was Jacob who had brought her out of herself .

Jess looked at Brian and placed the empty mug on the tray " if your finoished i'll send these down to kate for washing " she said placing his empty mug on the same tray.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 23 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 pm

"Yes, thank you. Don't forget to get some lunch yourself," Brian said. "Thanks for the help, Jess. Khaat's going to be fine. She just needs a bit of time to put the pieces back together. Oh, and Jess, we may want to get Robert to start kicking things in motion now for us to go home to England. Khaat wants to be home for Abbey's first birthday. Its coming up in the next couple of days. And I think she'll be better home where is more familiar to her. Can we see if we can orchestrate that? Soon?"

Khaat looked down into her lap. Brian wanted her home. He'd had enough of this. He didn't have it in him to stress her any further. This wasn't home. She had talked to him repeatedly over the last months about just wanting a quiet dinner at home for Abbey's first birthday, with just the closest friends and family. He had remembered. She didn't want a big fuss. It needed to all about Abbey. But this felt like it was about her instead. About getting her brain to work again.

"Hey," Brian nudged her, "Where'd you go? Come back. This is good news. We're going home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Jess smil;ed wide when he said about going home " thats good news " she said and thought of her own children and seeing them again " it will be nice to arrage the party for her with the cake and ballons , but most of all her mother there to enjoy it , maybe she will walk soon I have seen her pulling her self up on the furnture when she thinks nobodys watching " she said and chuckled to them as she sent the tray back down stairs.

"I have to admit it would be good to see the twins again " she said smiling at them both " don't worry Brian I'm ok I have eaten " she looked at them both " Im more concerned with Khaat and you getting better " she said looking at his chest and the bandage that sat there. She placed her hand on his and drew off some of the pain " better?" she asked hoping it wouldmake him more comfortable so he could rest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 pm

He sighed with relief. "Much better," he smiled. "Thank you. I'm usually pretty good at handling pain, but I've decided muggle bullets really stink. I much prefer Robert's wand. I recover from that faster. Most of the time, anyway." Khaat looked at Brian. A bullet?

She racked her brain trying to remember, but it just wasn't there. She saw the large dressing across the left side of his chest when Jess checked it. At least it wasn't seeping. That was a good sign. And hadn't Jess said her father had tended it? Well, if that was true, that was a good thing. She had never seen a wizarding healer that was more meticulous when it came to surgery and bonesetting.

"Thank you, Jess," Brian said. "I want Abbey' birthday to be really special. And you do remember that next month was have to do it all again for Dakota, right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 04, 2011 11:35 pm

jess smiled and nodded " yes I know , and your welcome Roberts been teaching me little buy little " she said smiling at them both " looks good " she said and sat back in the chair " we can use some of the things for abby with Dakota save buying twice , you know like balloons and the banner , the cake will be her own ovuisly and her presants too " she chuckled " wow I fogot just what a kids party had in it its so much, but with us all working we'll get it done , don't worry " she said smiling at them both " now rest both of you im sure Robert wil check on you soon " she said looking at them both as she sat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 am

Robert finished his lunch and had fed Abbey while he was at it. He had had to take a little extra time with her because she had had no interest in taking a nap. She was getting a little more stubborn at it. but he had found the secret to soothing her to sleep, and he had let her lay in the playpen where Kate had already put a sleeping Dakota. Max was already at work, curled up between the two of the girls, ever on guard.

From there, he made his way upstairs and was glad to find Khaat and Brian both awake. "You're both looking worlds better, "Robert said. "NIce job, Jess. Khaat ate better than I expected her to. That sometimes is not an easy job. So, shall we check our incision? Come look, Jess." He motioned for him to follow her as he went over to check beneath Brian's dressings.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

Jess looked as Robert walked in and she chuckled " what did I tell you " she said looking at him and then to Brian and nodded " sure " she moved to lok at the rather pink insistion that was stitched " thats not going to scar much but it looks good , its color it good , a small bit bled , must have been when you moved " she said and looked at him as she drew alittle more of his pain from his chest " should we redress it and then leave it till tomorrow ?" she asked hoping it was right to do so.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

"Its just seepage from the wound," Robert said. "Perfectly normal. Actually, I expected far more seepage than there is. He isn't much of a bleeder. Contrary to what we saw last night. Once I put the spells in place, it usually quits. It looks excellent. Brian, I think you're going to survive again. Yes, Jess. go ahead and remove that dressing and put a fresh one on. I'll check it tonight before he goes to sleep, but he probably won't need a new dressing until morning.

"Brian," Robert said, "I've been asked a request during the night. I must admit, I am a bit surprised. Its your call entirely. But...Kieran would like to return home to England when we go. He would like to perhaps stay in the guest house. He knows he would not be welcome in the main house....but I think he would like to try to get to know you. And you scared him last night. So did she." Robert nodded in Khaat's direction.

Brian frowned deeply for a moment, trying to take that little bit of news in. Kieran wanted to get to know him?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 am

Jess nodded and smiled " ah ok I have nevr seen that before " she said and gently took off the old dressing and cleaned it up to redress it again finishing she smiled and looked at Robert breathing out as she did " ok thats the only time I can touch your chest infront of Khaat and not get hit for it " she said and chuckled placing the old dressing in the waste basket to take down with her when she left.

Jack waslked up the stairs and watched jess he stood proudly watching her work and smiled at her " thats probably the only time Khaat will let you " he said and walked over to her " so you all done here now ?" he asked seeing the old bandage " eww not good " he said and scwred up his nose at it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

"Actually, I was just telling Jess that contrary to what it looks like, to a surgeon that is the sign of success," Robert said. "That shade of pink colored drainage is a sign of healthy healing. The profuse dark colored stuff is what I dont' want to see. That actually is not blood. Its just fluid. Its extremely normal and healthy. Its a sign you have to put up with your trainer for a few more decades. He'll be working you out in a week or two."

Brian looked at Khaat, "Well, what do you think, Babe? Should we let Kieran come back with us?" Khaat looked at Brian, thought for a moment and nodded slowly. She felt he had earned it. Gelding's American operation was, for the moment, out of business. They hadn't come here for that, but it had been a wonderful bonus. As for him staying in the guest house, Khaat was willing to give him a try in the main house, so long as he kept sober and continued to work on his recovery. She wasn't sure how Jess and Jack and Steven would feel about that, but she believed that Kieran had earned a trip to see England again. Really see it, not a five minute tour of the house.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top