Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 24 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 am

Jess smirked at jack as Robert explained again and the look on his face as if to say he still didn't like the look of it "Kerian coming to England is alright with me " she said " I saw how he was when brian was shot and he did help with the map to get you back , so I'd say sure why not " she said and smiled looking at jack.

Jack heard Robert and sighed but he had to agree Keiran had changed less abnokshoise but yet it was still there toward him he felt. He gave a sigh " ok its ok with me " he said looking at Jess who took hold of his hand where she sat looking up at him. " ow, brian you'd better be, i want a rematch before we leave " he said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) - Page 24 Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"You still haven't battled me," Robert laughed. "I think you and Steven are both just a couple of weenies." He threw out the challenge to them on purpose. He knew neither of them could resist taking the bait. They had energies to work off.

Khaat looked at her father. She had no doubt that he could at least hold his own against them, but after being up for at least 2 nights in a row? Could he hold up against them? She looked at Brian, who simply smiled at her and laid his hand over hers.

"I face the winner, and the loser goes back to bootcamp," Brian dared Jack. "You and Steven up for it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Jess watched and listened and shook her head at the challange knowing jack was a sucker for that kind of thing and she sighed " Brian you so know he will its his nature " she said and chuckled seeing the look on jack's face.

Jack looked at Brian and chuckled " bootcamp, I got threw that once allready can't you just make it trainning with robert again?" he asked hoping it would be better than boot camp. He stood thinking about Brians praposal and chuckled " well if stevens up to it then so am I " he said and looked at Jess " well guess you were right" he said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm

"Just once?" Brian said. "Then I'm slacking. You both ought to be able to breeze through bootcamp by now to show the others how its done."

"That's your bootcamp. They'd never hack it through mine. I've gone easy on them," Robert said. "I haven't done a true bootcamp in a long time."

"That's because Khaat and I were so good!" Brian laughed.

"It's probably because you frustrated the daylights out of me!" Robert smiled. "Alright. Go see if Steven is man enough to go with us, Jack. If so, you let me know, and I"ll be happy to wear you both out." Then he looked at Jess. "I'm going to leave you in charge of making sure these two behave themselves. And, if you and Kate and Angus would pack up whatever we're taking back, that would help. I will have organization staff here first thing in the morning to take us home."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 7:38 pm

jess nodded to Robert and chuckled glad she wasn't going threw the boot camp with jack . She watched him leave to ask steven if he would do the challange with him hearing aloud laugh from below " I think hes agreed " she said and chuckled " and we will Robert " .

Jack walked back up from the living room with steven behind him and smiled " ok I told him even though he laughed at me " he said and folded his arms across his chest as he faced Steven " Im not making this up Steven he wants us to go against him.

Steven looked at Brain and Robert seeing the straight faces sighed " ok well I need the practice so count me in " he said and smiled to them both knowing he would be better off for this.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 pm

"Good. Lets see if you two can make a better time through this than you did last time," Robert said. He went over to Khaat and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back. I have to teach these two young guys a thing or two." He smiled at her and transfigured his clothes to workout clothes and motioned Steven and Jack to follow him.

He went downstairs, and Kate stood, watching, shaking her head. Some things about Robert just never changed. And he loved a challenge. She looked at Angus as they left the house to head for the grounds. "This ought to be good. Shall we take turns in watching?"

"Oh, definitely," Angus laughed. "I'll start a pitcher of something cold for them to drink and a batter for a trail mix bar that I've been dying to try. Its completely organic and a real energy replenisher."

"Sounds great. Khaat and Brian will love them. We've been looking for a good recipe for one of those."

"Well, I've already got it," Angus said. "Keep an eye on that obstacle course. I want to see who ends up with their face in the dust first. And I know it won't be Robert."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 pm

jack moved down along with steven out to the asault cosurse and transphigured his clothes to a running suit Steven did the same both men just wanting to get threw the course rather than just beat each other for a bet. jess moved to a window and sat watching the assault course.

" I do hope jack won't brake his promise " she said and looked back at Brian and Khaat worry sitting on her face " this is the first pysical thing hes done since he stopped his wear side " she glanced back out of the window.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm

"He'll be fine. And if he starts to use his powers, I"m sure Robert will find some creative way of reprimanding him. I hope he remembers how proficient Khaat is at that duck spell. Who in the heck does he think taught it to her? I never did get to see him as a fuzzy yellow duck. I might have to get a picture of that if Robert does it. Who knows what color duckling Robert will make him," Brian mused. Khaat glared at Brian. "Oh stop worrying," Brian said to Khaat. "He'd turn him back...well, eventually." He laughed. "Did you ever turn Steven into a duck?" He asked Khaat. She shook her head. She didn't remember ever getting the chance to turn him into anything strange.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Jess nodded and looked at Brian " I hope Robert does if he does , jack's on his last chance with me and maybe pink that would shame him so much as he hates that color " she said and chuckled at him as she moved to sit back down " well I hope he learns this time " she said and looked at them both " well maybe I should help in the kitchen and leave you guys alone for a bit " she chuckled and stood up to head dcown to help Angus she knew that being alone was the best thing for Khaat and smiled as he moved down the stairs.
"Hi angus, Kate got anything for me to do? " she asked looking at them both as she sat at the table .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Robert took Steven and Jack down to the obstacle course. "Lets start with a little running," He told them. He did some stretches for himself to loosen up. "Lets see how you do with about 5 laps around the course before your run the course itself. Then we'll see if you can take it. Oh, and this time? Some of the obstacles may very well not be stationary for you. They may move. You might have to be prepared to adjust. Think you can deal with that?" He smiled at them, fully prepared to take them both on.

"Wait," Kieran said, running out, "Can I try? At least the running part?"

"You think you want to?" Robert asked.

"You think I can't?" Kieran asked.

"I think you have a long way to go," Robert said.

"Then show me," Kieran challenged.

"Very well." He looked at Steven and Jack. "You two ready?"

Kate and Angus greeted Jess. "Well, if you want to start on some of the side dishes to the roast turkey I have in the oven, that would be wonderful," Angus said. "People are going to be hungry early tonight, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top