Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 10 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm

[[OOC I made a mistake SOMEONE IS reading this lol!]]

Chapter 10
Stranger
Betsy's fall

It was rainy and cold November morning when the gang woke up for their first flying lesson.Friends from all four houses went down to the entrance hall to meet with eachothers. Mariana,Dae,Zoe and Jemma were waiting along with Betsy,Jack and Alexandra for Gryffindors and Rawenclaws who were coming down from the seventh floor which ofcourse took certain time.

After finally Sophia,Andrian,Jess,Adrenn and Emily got down with their tongues to the ground from coming down seven floors and Adebola,Ginevra and Topher came in the same situations they lively entered to the great hall for breakfast walking down the aile.

Breakfast was over while Betsy was ofcourse last at the table.Mariana walked to her and pulled her cheerly from her chair making her run to get to others who were already getting out of the great hall. “But I didn't finish!” said Betsy while Mariana held her laugh at Betsy's statement.They succsseded to reach others when they were on the grounds. “I am going to enjoy this!” said Andrian accidently punching Adrenn in the shoulder very painfully. “Ouch that was not necessary!” said Adrenn in a joking voice. “Well sorry Mister Sensitive!” said Andrian when Adrenn's face changed: “Who are you calling Mister Sensitive?” he asked angrly with a loud voice. Sophia who was near them wondered either to laugh or interfere. Jess looked first at his brother than at Adrenn wondering the same. Adrenn took his hand and punched Andrian in the face,Then it was clear they need to interfere.Sophia and Jess jumped to catch Andrian who was ready to punch Adrenn back while Mariana and Emily tried to hold Adrenn from hitting Andrian again.

Stop it!” yelled Sophia,Mariana,Adebola and Ginevra at same voice.But Adrenn was well as Andrian who were hard-heads didn't stop which was not a surprise for anyone. “Dae will you give me a hand please?” asked Mariana her cousin while she was unsuccssesfully trying to hold Adrenn back. Dae wondered was that a good idea,but decided to help Mariana out. “Hey Adrenn how about you stop?” he asked in tone as he was asking Adrenn to go for a drink. Both of them finally gave up since it was time for class,but they still looked dark at each other during the class.

Some woman came over to their flying lesson and started to talk: “Hi !My name is Matilda Lion! I am your new teacher of flying!” she said while children looked on a woman that looked kind wondering is that normal since that kind of professor was stranger to them.“I will read your names before we start!e said and started reading them one by one: “Aegado Adebola,Chang Alexandra,Cooper Emily.Diggory Dae Diggory,Mariana,Granger Sophia,Harkness Jack,Malenki Ginevra,Malfoy Darren,Malfoy Sue,,Parquette Betsy,Potter Andrian,Potter Jess.Stockey Topher,Thompson Adrenn,Tiquelle Jemma and Weasley Zoe.” she finished while the class was very bored from all the talking,

Madame Lion held up her right hand and said students to do the same with their brooms.They did as they were told. But ofcourse Darren and Sue had to start another argue. “What's the matter mudblood?Scared of broom?” they asked Sophia who stood waiting for Professor to give tham a mark to take off.Mariana gave tham a dark glare while Andrian punched Darren in the face.Adebola who was closest to him pulled his hand so he calms down.On their luck Professor didn't see a thing,

Somebody suddenly took off the ground and couldn't gain control over her broom.It was Betsy who just stood in the air confused.Mariana jumped onto her broom to gain on her.Madame Lion began to whistle,but Mariana couldn't leave Betsy in the air so she signalized her to jump on her broom.

But too late Betsy was already falling from 10 meter highness.Everyone watched terryfied when Mariana snapped out and pointed her wand: “Aresto Momentum!” she yelled as Betsy froze in the air.Jack came running to catch her.

“Where did you learn that spell?” asked Sophia since spell Mariana just casted was very advanced magic: “I lived with Harry Potter.He taught me a lot of spells.” replied Mariana who landed on the ground. “You should teach us!” said Adebola while Mariana striktly said no since she promised that to Harry.

The gang looked at Betsy who seemed to be very blank.Madame Lion came and picked up Betsy who looked lost at the scene. “I'll take her to Hospital Wing!I don't wanna see another broom in air before I return!” she said with a strikt voice. “Or you'll be out of here before you can say quiditch!” she finished quickly.

Betsy spent the rest of the day in the hospital wing.Only thing that Slytherins who were present on the class knew to do was to make fun out of Betsy often finished with their butts getting kicked by present Huffelpuff,Rawenclaw and Gryffindor.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 10 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Darren Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 am

You sure like the Slytherins don't you..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 am

Well i try that my story is based on HP series.Though don;t worry you are gonna turn out good on the end.And i have Betsy and Jack don't I?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Just want to tell i am going to restart this story very soon since alot of things need to be changed!

.....If anyone cares....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top