Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 3 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Thanks guys...so Betsy are you suggesting they are already married at 11 years old? Seriously they will get married when time it is and much time in this story is needed so they do.Don't ask me how many chappies there will be cause I don't have any idea/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 3 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Very interesting story, Mari.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Thank you Gin btw you,Betsy,Adrenn and Darren are appearing in next chappie. But i won't say nothing more.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:23 am

Hehe. imagine that. A pair of 11 year olds Married. that would be odd.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Ok enough of chit chat! Here comes chappie 3 my dear fans!

Chapter 3 - On the Hogwarts Express

And so on September the 1st everyone was very excited. Mariana was packing some last minute things while Harry was getting ready the car to take them all to Kings Cross and platform nine and three quarters. Little golden phoenix was safely in his cage. Mariana named him Flamy not knowing why herself. “Come on you sleepies time to go!” called Harry because James and Albus Severus were famous sleepyheads. Mariana chuckled as she walked behind Lily and Ginny. Harry took Mariana to a side for a sec: “Hey I just wanted to tell you something! Dolores Umbridge is teacher at Hogwarts! Whatever provocation she gives you do not give her a reason to harm you!” he said looking at Mariana.“Don't worry!” said Mariana skipping back to Lily as she sat on the back seat with Lily,James and Albus. But Harry looked worried anyway. Finally everyone was in the car and Harry drived them to Kings Cross. They arrived at platofrm about 15 minutes earlier so they put bagage in the train while there were more and more children coming. Ginny,Harry,Ron and Hermione kissed their children and Mariana. They got aborad and train was about to leave the platform. Kids were waving from their cupes as train started to speed up.
It leaved London and soon they found theirselves looking outside. It was fortenetly sunny day so everything was very clear to see. Mariana,Lily and Rose were sitting at one cupe while Albus,James and Hugo were in other. Suddenly a girl walked in Mariana's cupe apologising. “This place is full! Do you mind if I sit with you?” asked the girl. Others nodded: “Sure come in I am Mariana Diggory and these are Lily Potter and Rose Weasley!” she said cheerfully so girl walked in falling over her bagage: “Hey someone is clumsy!” said Lily putting girl's bagage where it was supposed to stand. “Thanks! I am Ginevra Malenki by the way and I am please to meet you all. And yeah I am clumsy.” she chuckled as she sat next to Rose. Jess,Andrian and Sophia walked in followed by few unknown kids: “Hey guys! These are Jemma Tiquelle, Betsy Parquette, Zoe Weasley and Katherine Piper.” said Soph bringing in many of them. Mariana jumped from her sit seing how much of them there is. “And this is my friend Adrenn Thompson!” showed Andrian pointing at the last boy who came in. “Hey this is not Noel's boat!” said Mariana as there was 11 people in 6 people's compartment. They all chuckled and sat one on other so they can all fit.
Another boy and girl came in the cupe. “Hey are you staying here aswell?” asked Mariana looking at already overstocked compartment as boy smirked. “I do not socialize with filthy mudbloods” he said looking at the compartment while girl nodded next to him. “And who do you think you are to call us mudbloods?” asked Mariana angrly. Boy smirked again as girl responded: “That's Darren and
I am Sue Malfoy!” replied girl acting arogant looking at Sophia who was live portrait of Hermione Granger at her age. Andrian stood up angrly and pointed his wand at Sue: “How dare you! Leave!” he said with big desire to hit him. “I can't believe you actually socialize with this kind of scum Gin! And I thought you are pure-blood.” said Darren as Ginevra gave him dark glare not aprooving this kind of actittude. They walked out of compartment as Andrian sat again and Sophia back on him. “That's nicest thing anybody ever done for me!” she said giving Andrian a small hug. “That guy irritates me!” said Mariana as she was sitting on Jess. “What an asshole!” said Adrenn looking towards where Darren just dissappeared.
The trolly with food finally came. They had to take a lot since there was eleven of them in the compartment. They took butterbeer. Bertybot's every flavor beans and many chocolate frogs and started to eat them all while Andrian and Mariana payed to the woman. Witch also gave them daily prophet to entertain a bit. “Check this out! Does Voldemort have any more horcruxes?” waved Mariana in front of Adrenn's eyes with the paper. Adrenn grabbed them and read it! “I think they put this because they didn't have anything better to put!” he said throwing paper out through the window. “That was quite ecological from you!” she muttered as others laughed. “Come on bring pets on so I can see them!” said Sophia. “Yeah me too!” replied Ginevra getting her white owl from her cage. “This is Amber!” she said showing them her cat. Sophia got out her snowly owl and showed them: “This is Angel!” she said as they all looked at her. Andrian got out cage with his snowly owl: “This is Pearl!” he said as they all looked at it. Adrenn got out his Eagle Owl and Squitten cat: “These are Franklin and Mary!” he exclaimed showing them his pets. Jess got out his Beclolor cat and showed them: “This is Stanley!” he said and finally Mariana got out her cage with her little golden Phoenix. “And this is my pet! His name is Flamy!” she said as Jess's cat looked at it, but didn't do a thing because Mariana and others put their pets away.
“Nice pets!” said everyone in one voice as they all chuckled again. They all didn't know what to do for 4 more hours so they fell asleep until prefects and head girls and head boys started marching around telling students to dress in their robes. They all woke up sleepy as Mariana and Sophia fell on the floor while sleeping. They changed into their robes and walked out yawning. Hagrid was there waiting as usual and they walked onto the boats for traditional first year ride to Hogwarts. They enjoyed the ride as again 11 of them managed to sit in the one boat. They walked into the castle and there was Professor McGonagall waiting for them. “In few moments we will be ready for you!” she said as they all nodded ready for the next step. “Another adventure!” cheered everyone when Professor McGonagall walked through the door leaving them at the stairs.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Nice one Mari. these are really good so now i want another lol.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Me too,but don't worry hopingly next one will be in less then a week this time if I don't die at my work expirience selling those louzy shoes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:32 pm

You're a shoe shop person? What do you do all day? being a guy i would have to call tht the most boring job on Earth ((From a guy point of view NO OFFFENSE!))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Well we did much thing. Cleaned shelfs,put prices,numbering boxes and half of time we were just walking around attending the customers.But it was fun because we made it fun!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Lol. ((Reply to...)) Do you get assigned it or do you choose? I would have chosen the gun factory myself lol
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top