Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm

Well the deadline is gone but hopefully it will come before the end of the weekend.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh sish guys seriously I wrote chappie 2.

So Chapter 2 - Recieving the letter and trip to the Diagon Alley

Five years after Harry saved little Mariana from flames where she lost her parents,Mariana almost grew for first year of Hogwarts. Lily and James were already at Hogwarts and she was supposed to go at next term if she recieves the letter. And so months passed.August and her birthday came, By happy accident her letter arrived when she was having her birthday party. Harry knew probably Dumbledore did this,but didn't want to spoil the great surprise. Harry,Ginny,Ron,Hermione,Hugo,Rose,Teddy,James. Lily and Albus shaked her hand. Albus and Rose were supposed to start first year aswell so their letters also arrived. It was a happy day!
Letter said:
“Dear Miss Diggory,
We are pleased to announce you have been offically received in the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and wizzardry. Train leaves from Platform nine and three quarters on september the 1st at 11 AM. Don't loose the ticket you will get in this letter. Students need books (later put in letter), pet at choice (cat,toad,owl,frog or rat) and potion ingridients put later on. In the school you must wear School Robes at all classes besides flying lessons where you will wear Quiditch robes of house you are going to be sorted......”

Giiny and Harry lead their kids and Mariana to buy everything they need. It was a big surprise for Mariana when she saw her family's tresor full of golden galeons, silver sickles and bronze knutes.First on the list was the magical wand. Mariana walked into the Olivander's wand shop: “Good afternoon!” she said looking at Mister Olivander who was now quite in ages. “I am looking for a wand!” she continues as Mister Olivander looked at her with great curiousity: “And your name is?” asked old man kindly: “I am Mariana Diggory!” she replied and Olivander was charmed: “Diggory? Any relations with Cedric Diggory?” he asked again: “He was my uncle!” replied again Mariana nervously. Olivander took a wand watching curiously at what is going to happen. Wand has chosen Mariana for his legitimate owner: “Interesting! Dragon heartsing 9 and ½ inches, Elm of ash, good with transfiguration! Your uncle had the same!” he said and gave her her wand. “That would be 10 galleons!” he said taking Mariana's wand and saluting her as she left the shop waving to Olivander.
Harry bought her little golden phoenix as her birthday present: “Here you go Mari! Happy birthday!” he said handing Mariana her new pet. She liked her new phoenix very much and hugged Harry as thank you sign. In all these years Harry has not discovered his brother had some distant cousin in America. His distant cousin Mark moved to London along with his family.
They walked through the Diagon Alley as Mariana bumped into someone: “Sorry!” she murmered apoloisengly from the floor. “Hey my bad. I am Jess Potter by the way!” said the boy helping her get up: “Potter?I am Mariana Diggory!” she said as she looked towards Harry. Jess was walking along with his father, brother and sister: “This is my brother Andrian Potter, my sister Elyzabeth and my father Mark Potter!” he said as he looked at Harry seing his scar and jumping from surprise: “Father it's your cousin Harry!” he said as his father noticed Harry and approached. “Well it's very nice to finally meet my famous cousin!” he said shaking Harry's hand as he looked at 3 kids: “And they would be James,Lily and Albus yes?” he asked in a very talkative mood: “Well hi Mark! It's nice to know I have a cousin!” replied Harry and nodded shaking his hand back. “I'll go to the bookstore” said Mariana feeling a bit like she doesn't belong at this family reunion: “Me too!” said Jess. “Me three!” said Andrian. They all laughed at themselves as they went into the bookstore. They were picking their books as Andrian accidently bumped into someone. It was a girl and she dropped her books. Andrian helped her pick them from the floor apologising: “Sorry about that!” he murmered seing first year books and looking like hypnotized at the girl. “Hey there's no rush. I am Sophia Granger by the way.” said the girl as Andrian muttered something no one could understand: “I am.....” he interupted couldn't finish the sentence. Jess tapped him into shoulder and said: “That's my brother and his name is Andrian. Seems he lost his words!” he chuckled looking at Andrian: “Potter?You are cousins of Harry Potter.” said Sophia shaking Mariana's hand aswell thinking she is Potter aswell. Mariana raised an eyebrow: “Hey I am not a Potter. My name is Mariana Diggory!”” she protested: “Ah Cedric Diggory! I read all about him. Is he your father?” asked Sophia again: “No he was my uncle. My father told me much about him even if I never met him.” replied Mariana. They continued chating for little more time until it was time to go home. “See you at school!” said Mariana. “See you on the platform!” replied Jess as they both laughed. Mariana waved at them and left with Harry,Ginny,Ron and Hermione home.
That night Mariana wrote few words in her diary:
"Dear diary,
Today was a big day. I am going to Hogwarts and I also met some friends while I was shopping, Mom and dad left me much money in Gringots and I was very surprised. I met some cousins of Harry Jess,Andrian and Elyzabeth. That guy Jess is so humorous and I also met cousin of Hermione Granger called Sophia. I can't wait to see them again. If you ask me there is some chemistry between Sophia and Andrian. Well I have to leave you know it's time for dinner even if I am not very hungry don't ask me why.
"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:28 am

Wow, Mari that was awesome chappie keep up the good work!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:49 am

[quote="Mariana"]Oh sish guys seriously I wrote chappie 2.[quote]
I pay attention to detail. And great chappie. When's three coming?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:34 am

Thanks guys and I have to check did your next chappie Soph come out haha.
Well Chappie 2 won't be at least till Friday so you will have to be patient and wait because I have last week of exams,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 pm

: (
oh well. i hope exams are good for you.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:43 pm

yeah good luck with exams...
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeah, Mari good luck I hope you do ok!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:03 pm

You are doing very well Mari, although the beginning is sad Sad . I hope the end will be happier Very Happy .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:39 pm

"There is chemistry between sophia and andrian."
That made me laugh on account of now they are married.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top