Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 6 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 am

hey you still have'nt told me where your going
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 6 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 am

probably New York or somewhere were I live in Texas!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:30 am

Really when you're going Soph?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Great story keep it going Mariana , you write better then me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:45 pm

When's the next chappie coming out Mari?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Um where did I hear that Andrian?

And next chappie.Well half of it is done maybe this night if I stay till late hours of night.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 am

I'm posting here so you don't have to double post. Very Happy
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

LoL if you say so!

Ok Chappie 5 - First and worst

Everyone woke up for their first day and first classes.New golden fourteen Mariana, Jemma,Zoe,Piper,Dae,Ginevra,Adebola,Topher,Alexandra,Betsy,Jess,Sophia,Andrian, Adrenn and Elyzabeth from all four house common roomes walked towards the great hall for breakfast.Sophia showed Mariana waving under her nose with timetable. “Our first class is Defense against the dark arts!” she said in a bad mood: “Who is teaching it?” asked Mariana finishing her pumpkin juice as Andrian gave the answer: “Someone called Dolores Jane Umbridge.” he said as Mariana glared at him like he said something he shouldn't. “What?I know she teaches bad,but it's not that bad.” he said as Mariana snapped out: “I knew I would have to face her sooner or later.” murmered she for herself as others heard and asked: “Are you feeling alright Mari?” they asked looking worried at her. “Fine!Just fine!” she said with very unconvincing voice looking partly at Umbridge: “Yeah right!” said Jess starting to insist: “Why do you hate her so much?” he asked while others waited for answer. “I don't want to talk about it.” she replied meaning what she said while he continued to insist: “Come on she must done something so you are angry at her.Is she some boring family friend what?” he asked inpatient.Mariana gasped from shock: “Family friend right!” she said sarcastic as Dae asked her: “Hold you are Diggory right?” he wondered as Mariana nodded: “Yeah what the holly ghosts does that have to do with anything?!” she replied while Dae looked at her: “Oh come on everyone knows of Peter Diggory and his wife Marisol Bravo.” he said while others understood: “Those are brother of Cedric Diggory and his wife.They were murdered!What does that have to do.....” interupted Sophia while she got the message: “Wait you are their daughter!” she said as Mariana nodded and they decided to keep that topic closed for now.

They walked towards the house tables while Mariana went to common room to pick up her books. In about 20 minutes they greeted again at the classroom. Sophia entered and sat next to Andrian and Mariana came inside and sat next to Jess. Professor Umbridge walked into the classroom: “Good morning my dear children.Welcome to the first year of your theory teaching and your education. Program is striktly following safe ministry aprooved learning.” she said as Mariana gave her a dark glare while others murmured “Good day Professor!”. Umbridge said on very loud: “That's not nearly good.Now I want to hear loud and clear Good day Professor.” she ordered while students lazly repeated: “Good day Professor!” and she was satisfacted and started again: “Now you will take theory of defence magic and copy aprooved text 4 times to asure maximum rememberence. Page one lecture what is Defense against the dark arts all about.” she said as Sophia and others lazly opened their books and started to what they were told. Suddenly Darren raised his hand: “What about using spells?Nothing written about that.” he asked while Umbridge looked at him shocked: “Using spells?I don't imagine need you would have in my classroom,Learn the theory and you will know the practical part aswell!” she replied while others wrote boredly the text from the book.

Suddenly Mariana closed her book and Professor fixed her eyes at her: “Anything wring Miss....” she didn't remember when Mariana reminded her: “My name is Mariana Esmerald Diggory!” she exclaimed and Umbridge's eyes winded up: “Anything wrong?” she asked again keeping her sweer repulsive tone: “I wrote once and I know this. I need to practise spell for what is out there not sit here and write useless theory.” she replied while Umbridge looked shocked at her: “There is nothing out there.What possible thing could attack you?” she said while Mariana said: “Maybe you! You tried once and if it wasn't for Harry Potter I would be killed by you right now.” she replied.

Everyone stopped writing while they listened to Mariana's accusations: “Do you have prooves for your words Miss Diggory?” she asked while Mariana looked rebeldian: “I have word of Harry Potter!” she said while Professor gave her a dark glare: “10 points taken from Huffelpuff for your insolence.” she said,but Dae raised his hand: “Ten points better said because she told truth!” he said as Professor gave them both detention.Jess stood up angrly along with Soph and Andrian: “Tuuth hurts does it?” they asked all in one voice. “Enough!!!” shouted Professor angrly: “Ten points from each house besides Slytherin and you can join Miss Diggory and Mister Hemphill in their detention.”” she said as Jess sat down next to Mari looking angrly.

Betsy stood up and boy next to her Jack from Slytherin along with Jemma,Zoe,Piper, Adrenn and Adebola. “That's not fair!” they protested: “Leave her alone!” they said all in once voice: “Ah passionable defenders.Go to detention along with them tonight at five o'clock PM.Get out of my site now!” she ordered as the gang left the classroom cursing Umbridge with every single curse they could think of.

They walked down the stairs: “If I had once proove besides Harry's declaration I could lock her into Azkaban!” murmered Mariana angrly hitting the wall. “Calm dowm Mari! All is fine.” said Jess giving her tight friendly hug.Mariana hugged him back: “It is not alright! I cannot lock her in Azkaban because they never found my parents's bodies.” she said while others looked.

Professor McGonagall walked next to them: “Shouldn't you be on your class Miss Granger,Miss Diggory,Miss Chang,Miss Tiquelle,Miss Piper,Miss Weasley,Mr,Potter, Mr.Thompson and Mr.Hemphill?” asked Professor the gang.They explained the situation and McGonagall said: “Miss Diggory don't accuse her in public! It's only thing what she is waiting for!”, Mariana protested,but couldn't find right words so she gave up. Gang walked each to their common room to leave Defense against the Dark Arts books and thiught angrly about Umbridge whole way.They walked to their next lesson thinking of detention they will have to survive later

“Dear diary!
Awfull day today!I accused Dolores Umbridge for my parents in public,but I have no prooves to proove my accusation.I am so angry I don't know what to do.But one good thing happened today.Jess hugged me and it was so nice.Have to leave you know."
wrote Mariana later in her diary.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:34 am

GOLDEN 14 ROFL. Nice chappie Mari. I liked the classroom scene.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:36 am

Thank you my loyal reader (bows)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top