Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 8 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Ya, well i can't wait to see the next chappie.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 8 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:33 am

.... i wish it would be up before camp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:27 pm

When is your camp?If I survive I'll stay up late tonight and finish it (but I won't grantee anything)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Sorry for double post.

Chappie 6 - Bloody day

Next day gang had Divination class.On their first class they did dream interpreting along with conecting it with the past which Mariana disliked very much.Instead of lunch,she went to Huffelpuff dorm to clear her thoughts since Firenzy reminded her of her painfull past. On her way down, someone threw heavy vase on her head.Others in great hall heard the crushed object and hurried curiously outside to see Mariana chasing a ghost who apperently “making her face bloody” took as a joke. “You louzy little.....” she muttered curses at the ghost who was laughing.Others watched at her like it was some kind of show while Mariana chased Peaves around the entrance hall. “Hey slow down!” said Ginevra when Mariana took a heavy vase to throw it at Peaves. “That louzy little...” murmered Mariana letting Gin take the vase while she followed her to their next class which was Care of Magical Creatures.

The fellowship arrived in front of Hagrid's house waiting. Hagrid appeared carrying some creatures that blew fire from their mouth. “What is next jumping hat which blows fire...” muttered Mariana under her breath when Hagrid showed them the creatures.Everyone cursed the class after it ended because everyone got burns all over their hands.
After classes everyone went to dinner. “I wonder is she still using her old methods...” said Mariana. “Yeah we are probably going to get major feathers which write with our own blood.” Piper shaked from horror for a second before she returned to normal. “She can make me write it whole night,but I won't fall.” exclaimed Adrenn. “I wish we are all strong like you!” said Andrian. “Yeah true.” added Sophia. “It's just stupid method.” said Dae using same konvinced tone as Adrenn. The gang walked in their dormatories.

In Gryffindor common room Sophia,Andrian,Adrenn,Jess and Lizzy changed into their everyday robes and sat there doing their divination homework. “Dream interpreting!” waved Andrian under Sophia's nose while she looked at it: “Well at least I am lucky because I didn't pick it up.” she said and Jess added after her: “Just make it painfull and it is good!” he exclaimed while Adrenn giggled next to him. “Ok here goes for today. I dreamt about 3 skeletons that represent mine or someone else's death.” he said writing it down while Jess and Adrenn laughed: “Nice one!” winked Sophia while she put her jacket on.

In Huffelpuff common room in meanwhile Mariana was doing her potion homework with Jemma,Piper and Dae. “We should have took divination first.” muttered Jemma writing bored her homework. “Stupid potions!” muttered Dae under his breath while Piper added: “Yeah we should have taken Divination first for good lord.” she agreed ignoring Dae's last comment.

In Rawenclaw common room Gin,Adebola and Topher were doing defense against the dark arts four times writing bored to their very last nerves: “Cow!” murmered all in one voice sitting in the corner near the fire. “I don't know what for we need this in our lives.” muttered Topher waving under Adebola's nose: “We need it for something called one big nothing!” muttered Adebola back. “Yeah good point.” said Ginevra writing her essay.

In Slytherin common room Jack and Betsy did not have a choice,but to work their potion homework with Darren and Sue: “What a bor!Snape is an idiot!” said Jack so he doesn't fall asleep. “Snape is great.” said Darren while Betsy laughed: “Yeah nice like Lord Voldemort!” she said sarcatsic while Sue joined the conversation: “He is excellent! And Lord Voldemort was a great lord.” she said while Betsy and jack coughed laughing.Snape in the meanwhile entered their common room: “Any problem Miss Parquette and Mister Harkness?” he asked with his sweet voice while they looked one at another: “Not at all sir.” they said lieing.Sue and Darren remained silenced while Snape walked away again.

“I need some fresh air before I get digged in that prison.” said Mariana finishing her homework refering to Umridge's office. They all nodded and went along with her. Gin,Topher and Adebola went out aswell and they saw on the great lake. Betsy climbed up with Jack and got out to the lake aswell.Sophia saw everyone outside while Jess,Adrenn and Andrian were thinking of serie of funny dreams. “Everyone is down! Let's go!” she said cleaning the papers from the desk and pulling others down.
They met down by the lake. “It is time for detention!” waved Jess. “Nice way to say Hi.” muttered Mariana while they stood up and walked into the castle for their detention with Umbridge. “I wonder how long will this last.” said Dae and Adrenn at once voice while others shruggled because they didn't know the answer to this one.

Enjoy my fair readers.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:14 am

Awesome chappie Mari your a good writer keep of the good work and can't wait until more! I'm writing mine as we speak it's fairly long!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 pm

Ok I wrote last night another one! Jess you will have 2 of them for reading now.

Chapter 7 - Detention with Dolores

The gang walked up the stairs to Dolores Umridge's office. “Well here we are all or nothing!” said Dae and knocked on the door. The sweet cuddling voice from inside responded: “Come in!” and everyone went inside. “Well I hope you are ready for paying for lies you said Miss Diggory and your friends for defending a liar that got into trouble.” she said with her sweeatest voice as Mariana and everyone else shot her a dark glare of hate. “No need for that look because deep inside you know you deserve this punishment.” she said walking back to her desk. “Now I have 7 desks for 15 of you so you will sit in couples.” she ordered as gang felt relief and sat down.

Jess sat next to Mariana as she walked towards their desk. “Well Miss Diggory you will write with my special feather next words. I will not tell lies!” she said cuddling as Jess looked at her with part of her eye dark. “And you Mister Potter will write I will not defend liars!” she said as Mariana smirked unnoticed fortuantly.She started to write words “I must not tell lies as it made deep ingury on her left hand.She kept quite not wanting to give Umbridge satisfaction of seing her ouching around. Jess suffered the same fate scrubbing his arm quietly every time words deepened into it.

Andrian sat next to Sophia as Umbridge walked to them and said: “For you Mister Potter words I will not support liars!” she ordered and continued looking at Sophia thinking: “And for you Miss Granger words Mudbloods are animals!” she said as Andrian looked angrly and took his wand because he couldn't control himself putting it onto Umbridge's throat.Mariana ran to them: “No Andrian she is not worthy of it!” she said as Andrian released her angrly. “Very well! 10 points from Gryffindor and Huffelpuff and another week of detention for Mister Andrian Potter and Miss Diggory.” she said as Mariana took her seat again. “You shouldn't do that!” Sophia thought for herself while she turned back to her paper and started to write: “Mudbloods are animals!” many times as it was painfull for her aswell for Andrian,but they just continued sopporting the pain.

Everyone else wrote the same pharse as Jess and Andrian which was named “I will not support liars!” over and over again. “I must be strong!” thought Dae holidng onto Piper who was sitting next to him. Ginevra who was sitting with Elyzabeth thought the same,but she didn't do max minimum protest for the pain. Alexandra supported hardly the pain while injury was becoming more deeper everytime she passed with feather through the paper.She just held Adrenn's hand who was next to her and didn't make max minimum noise. Jemma and Betsy sat one to another and tried to take this as much fun as they could just chuckling and thinking in their heads of the best insults on account of Umbridge.Adebola,Topher and Zoe sat at the last desk writing the same words as others supporting the pain watching Umbridge darkly with little part of their eyes angrly.

They continued wriring sentences over and over again in proximate three hours while Dolores Umbridge just sat peacefully drinking her tea with milk while her standard little kitties played over her head jumping around.Finally around 11 o'clock in the night she stood up and said: “I hope you learned your lesson.And Miss Diggory and Mister Andrian Potter can be on detention whole week starting from tommorov night for defending this mudblood.” she said with her sweetest voice while Mariana watched her without a piece of regreting for what she did. The gang walked from her office in the hall walking there starting to complaing for pain.

Sophia came closer to Andrian: “Thank you,but you shouldn't done that!” she said while Andrian turned around: “It's just that co....I loose my control when someone calls you mudblood!” he said a bit irriatated while Sophia gave him a hug: “Thanks anyway!” she whispered into his ear. “No problem!” he replied and before he could detain himself he kissed her gently.Sophia couldn't do a thing,but smile while others approched.Mariana realized what was happening so she cleared her throat and dragged Jess away leaving them alone.Andrian held a grin while it just came to his mind what he just did. Sophia kissed him back gently and they put their minds in clouds. Adrenn came to them: “I am sorry for interupting,but we should really get going because we are going to be in even bigger trouble if they catch us.” he said slowly a bit uncomfortable while Andrian and Sophia smiled and followed him,Jess and Elyzabeth to the common room.

Mariana lead her Huffelpuff mates in their common room so they went to their dormatories.Ginevra and others went towards Rawenclaw common room and fell asleep as soon as they catched their bed.Same was with Jack,Alexandra and Betsy who with exception of Betsy who first went to the kitchen to eat lied on the bed and tucked in to their pillows falling asleep.

Later in Gryffindor common room:

Adrenn,Lizzy and Jess went to sleep while Sophia and Andrian stayed alone sitting on the couch and kissing.After they stopped Andrian asked a bit nervously:”Do you want to go to date or something?” he asked insecure hoppa cupping nervously with one of his legs on the couch: “Yeah sure.” said Sophia and kissed him again. “I better go sleep now!” she said while Andrian looked like hypnotized and kissed her.Sophia waved and climbed up the stairs smiling walking into her bed and thinking of how nice feeling it was.She fell asleep and dreamt about Andrian for the change,Andrian didn't go to dorm,but thought of Sophia for a bit of time and fell asleep on the couch.

Mariana hardly managed to make herself sleep and fell asleep in early morning hours...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Nice chappies Mari. I loved the part where Peeves was attacking you. It sounded quite funny.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah part made inspired by you.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 pm

rofl. When have i ever thrown a heavy vase at your head? I'm offended.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:25 pm

LoL who mentioned that?I just meant I did put funny part so you like it better
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top