Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana Diggory's story of life

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 4 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm

They assign us there where ppl accept to recieve children like ourselves.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana Diggory's story of life - Page 4 Empty Re: Mariana Diggory's story of life

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 pm

OH... so you don't get to choose out of those few options?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

[[No and can we continue discussing about this on MSN so ppl can actually read chappie 3]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Wow Mari that's an aesome chappie! Lol, me and you fell asleep on the foor I laughed at that part!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:13 pm

I don't know it just came to me and I used it. But I laughed most on 11 people in one compartment that was crazy. Ones were sitting on the chair and others on them. Now that I call crazyness hehe!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 am

Hehe. Yeah, both those parts were funny.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Chapter 4 - The Sorting hat and first nightmare

Professor McGonagall went through the door to make ready for sorting leaving first years at the door to wait.They just stood there while Darren and his friend Sue thought about who has which blood status. Andrian noticed it,but ignored them. “What a pest!” he said with eyes fixed on Darren as other chuckled. Professor McGonagall came back for them few minutes later and said: “Now we are ready to receive you! Before you sit you need to get sorted! There are brave Gryffindors, Wise Rawenclaws, Loyal Huffelpuffs and ambicious Slytherins!” she explained and walked inside followed by all new students. “Make a line. When I call your name you will step forward. I will place sorting hat on your head and you will get sorted. While you are here your house is like your family and for trijumfs and rule breaking you loose or get points!

"Adrenn Thompson!” she called as Adrenn stepped forward and hat observed him before it shouted: “Gryffindor!” as Adrenn ran over to Gryffindor table. McGonagall took her list again and called: “Adebola Chang!” as Adebola ran over and got sorted into Rawenclaw. “Katherine Piper!” called the Professor as Piper got sorted into Huffelpuff and ran over to Huffelpuff table. “We are breaking!” muttered Mariana in Soph's ear as Professor called again: “Andrian Potter!” and Andrian got sorted into Gryffindor and ran over to sit next to Adrenn. “Sue Malfoy!” called McGonagall while others just watched without any sort of surprise hat sorting her in Slytherin before it even touched her head. “Dae Hemphill!” called Proffessor as some unknown boy stepped forward. “Qualities of Slyherin and Huffelpuff my boy! Where to put you?” murmered hat in his ear before it sorted Dae into Huffelpuff and Dae joined Piper at Huffelpuff table cheerfully. “Sophia Granger!” heard Sophia from the list and got to the sorting hat. “Ah Granger I know just what to do with you! Gryffindor!” shouted hat as Sophia gracefully arrived next to Andrian and Adrenn. “Jess Potter!” called McGonagall. Jess sat on the chair and waited: “Another Potter I see! Gryffindor!” shouted hat again as he sat next to three of them. Hat sorted Albus and Rose ar Gryffindor aswell. Jemma stepped forward after them and got sorted into Huffelpuff joining her mates Piper and Dae as Ginevra,Mariana,Darren and others waited for their turn. “Ginevra Malenki!” shouted hat not waiting for McGonagall and sorted Ginevra into Rawenclaw. Darren got sorted into Slytherin on same way as his friend Sue as hat called some unknown boy: “Topher Stockey!” it said sorting him into Rawenclaw with Ginevra and Adebola. Elyzabeth got sorted into Gryffindor along with her brothers and cousins as hat called: “Zoe Weasley!” and as it touched her head it said: “Weasley! I see loyaltea in you. More loyaltea then breavery. I know I put you in HUFFELPUFF!” it shouted on surprise of all as Zoe joined others at Huffelpuff table. “Betsy Parquette!” called the hat as Mariana stayed the last and yawned bored. “Slytherin!” shouted hat after a moment as it now became a really funny situation between the fellowship. “Mariana Doggory!” called the Professor as Mariaana thought finally. “Diggory! Ofspring of Cedric Diggory! I know what to do! Huffelpuff!” shouted the hat as Mariana cheerfully joined Piper,Jemma,Dae and Zoe.

Sorting was over now and everyone was anxcious for the food to arrive. “So what do you suppose we do now?” asked Mariana looking around as Professor Dumbledore stood up and everything became quiet: “I want to welcome all our new students! After dinner prefects and head boys or girls will excourt all new students in dormatory of their house. Caretaker Filch also asked me to remind you dark forest on school grounds is striktly forbidden to all students!” interupted Professor Dumbledore looking specially at Weasley,Potter and Granger ofsprings as Sophia and others chuckled he continued: “You will get your timetable during the night and I might say this year we decided to keep all houses together at classes.” he interupted as Huffelpuff,Gryffindor and Rawenclaw table ringed from protests and few moments later it was quite again: “May the feast begin!” shouted Dumbledore as everyone started to dig into their plates.

Mariana just finished with eating when she noticed Dolores Umbridge at teacher's table. She looked angrly while she drank her pumpkin juice. Jemma,Dae and Piper looked at her when she turned her head from Umbridge and no one said a thing. Umbridge observed her,but didn't do a thing in fear to get caught. Mariana knew excatly what's going to be her year with that old cow in school,but she looked forward to get revenge for her parents because she still remembered that night. Betsy was too busy eating to notice what's happening around her.As dinner passed prefects excourted students to their dorms. After gang waved one to the others they separated in 4 directions.

Sophia,Elyzabeth,Andrian,Adrenn,Rose,Jess and Albus went on left stairs which lead to Gryffindor dormatories. Ginevra,Adebola and Topher went right from the stairs to Rawenclaw dormatories. Betsy had unfortentely to leave with Darren and Sue to the dungeons in Slytherin common room while Mariana,Dae,Piper,Jemma and Zoe went down behind the kitchen towards Huffelpuff dormatories. Mariana went over to bed after saying quick good night to others: “What's up with her?” murmered Dae while others showed him they have no idea. Adrenn,Sophia and Andrian sat in Gryffindor common room near the fire talking excited looking forward for next day. They went to bed after saying Good Night because they were very tired.

Everyone was asleep while Mariana sat on her bed awake thinking of Umbridge. She fell asleep on her pillow and started to have a dream. In dream there were two people screaming from pain in some Death Eater's underground building. She was sweating murmering some words which nobody could understand. She screamed weakly NOOOO! In her dream as finally Jemma woke up hearing it. Jemma approached Mariana's bed and started to shake her so she wakes up. “Mari!Mari! Come on wake up!”” she shouted as Mariana woke up seing familiar face. Piper and Zoe heard the noise and woke up aswell looking blankly at Mariana: “What is it?” asked all of them in one voice. “Nothing just a dream!” replied Mariana not with very konvincing voice. Others did not want to ask her so they let her get back to sleep and they did the same aswell.Mariana fell asleep again having more nightmares about her parents burning and screaming,but she didn't scream this time so they all contunued sleeping waiting for tommorov and their first school adventures.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Ooh nice one Mariana. I love how the sorting hat shouted Gin's name without waiting for McGonagall
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Thank you! What are you mad at me or you got bored with calling me Mari?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:55 am

Slytherin qualties are you serious
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top