The First Day - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Clayton didn't leave but sat there watching Delilah. she didn't look good at all and he had caused it. he had once been like a big brother to her then she grew to have a crush on him and now he put fear in her eyes. he got up and walked out into the alley where he punched the wall and cussed out loud. he was turning into his father and he couldn't stand it. he cared for delilah but not as she had once hoped. "F*** my life," he said punching the wall again. "why the hell is it always so screwed up?"

"I'll be fine," Delilah whispered watching Clayton Leave. "really, and we can't go home yet. first i have to go to St. Mungo's. remember we have an appointment to day." she talked quietly and pushed the food on her plate around more. "though you may want to cancel our pie and my sundae. still get dylan his though."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

steven looked at her he lent over and kissed her gently " yeah I can't wait to see them again , Dylan you loking forward to seeing your brothers or sisters ?" he said softly smiling at him , Liz walked over and he told her they would take the sunday and pie to go she told them she would have it delivered to there home and he thanked her smiling and paying for all the food they ahd eaten. She returned several minets later with Dylan's lIce cream and placed it infront of him then sprinkled coloerful sprinles over it and grinned to Dylan.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah," Dylan said smiling. "mommy said to day is the day that we find out if they are boys or girls." he smiled and said "thank you," when Liz brought his ice cream then picked up his spoon and started to eat it. "Mommy, Daddy said Clay helped put me in your tummy. Dose that mean hes my Daddy too?" he asked trying to understand what he meant when he said that. tears formed in Delilahs eyes when Dylan asked that question. she knew now they'd want to see each other but she couldn't left Clayton hurt dylan by leaving after getting to know him. "Steven said you didn't want him around." "Dylan can we please not talk about it now?" she asked "please honey. i promise I'll tell you everything once your older. so you can understand."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Steven looked at her and then Dylan " shes's right we'll talk later ok" he said softly " but yeah what do you want brothers or sisters ?" he asked " I'd like one of each one as beautiful as your mummy and one like you" he said and held him tighter with a little tickle thrown in for good mesure. "Im excited but as long as they are healthy im ok with what ever they are" he looked at her still holdng her hand in his gently brushing his thumb back and forth over her hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"John and Andrew are boys and Mommy's the only girl. i think mommy will be lonely if they are boys." Dylan said as he ate his ice cream not wanting to make his mommy sadder. Delilah had hardly touched her food and she laid her fork down. she leaned into steven and laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. she was still trembling from the shock of fear Clayton had caused. "I'm ready to leave when he is." she whispered closing her eyes. she was wishing that this day hadn't have happened.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Steven nodded at Dylan saying there had to be a girl " well keep your fingers cross there is one girl, as we can't trade them in " he chuckled , he felt her lean on him and wrapped his arm around her holding her gently against him " yeah he should be done soon" he said watching Dylan his arma round him too as he ate. he looked at her and kissed her " do you feel any better ?" he asked her worried she'd feel too bad to go.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 pm

"A little," Delilah whispered "it was just fear and shock." she looked up at him. " i didn't expect to see him ever again especially not there, and now your his boss." she looked at dylan. "i feel better just knowing he's not taking dylan away from me ever." she had stopped shaking a little since he had put her arm around her and dylan. and she had regained some color since Clayton had left though he was still out in the ally causing him self physical pain by punching the wall and then cussing at him self. passer-by thought he was crazy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Steven looked at her and sighed " I knew that we were getting anew Auror ut i didn't know it was him if i had i would have told them to assign him some place else but for now were stuck with him" he kkissed her lightly and ruffled Dylans hair as she said she was happy he could not take Dylan " Deliah if he tries he will have more than he can handel on his trail, jack jess cassidy nd im sure the Lupins and brian Quinn too they all love you and Dylan " he said softly " I think its jess your seeing shes training to be a healer , from what i understand Roberts got alot of faith in her " he said watching Dylan and wiping a dribble of ice cream from his chin.

((Stevens mother ))
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Delilah smiled as steven talked about all his friends and co-workers. "yeah" She murmured. steven knew how to make her feel better. she looked up at him a slight smile on her face. "your a wonderful man." she said then kissed him. "now we take mommy to the hospital?" dylan asked after he had finished his ice cream. "You ready to go?" Delilah asked ready to leave her self. she didn't think she would mind if they'd come back ever again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 pm

steven nodded and smiled " your a wonderfull mother and wife Deliah " he said kising her gently "jess said she would see us there " he said and finished his coffee looking down at Dylan as he glanced at Liz who nodded that his order and indeed gone to his home so she could eat it later. standing he took Dylan by the hand and wraped his arm around Delilah as he walked out th door and down towards St Mongos and her apointment he could not have been happier.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum