The First Day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

Clayton stood there stuned as he watched steven and delilah walk out with his son. "she never told me i had a son," he said as they walked out the door. i left before she could have ever known, he silent ly reminded him self then walked ot the door to watch them walk away. "i have a son," he murmured, "i could have had a family. i could have played ball and quittage with him." he was clearly in shock and people were looking at him as if he were crazy.

Delilah walked with steven and dylan. she had finalystoped shakeing enough that she could hold dylan again and she did just that by picking him up and carrieing him. "a few out landish one," she whispered knowing she be haveing nightmears to knight. "are you comeing home to knight?" she asked also knowing steven helped her not worry which ment no nightmears for her. she held dylan close to her as she walked.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

steven sighed as they left clay behind " yes after that i am" he said " i'll make sure , besides with theset wo growing i need to be close by" he said softly to her " now you going to relax he can't come near you " he said as he walked her to the cafe and sat ehr down " banana ceam pie?" hea sked wndering now if that was her craving " he said softly smiling at ehr " and for Dylan ice cream" he beamed at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am

Delilah smiled feeling a liile better now. "how'd you know? though thats only part of it." she said not going to say no to letting dylan have ice cream, "and shouldn't we wat real food first?" she asked though now she kinda wanted a sudae.
"yay ice cream," dylan said in delight finally he understood what they were talking about. though he had not forgotten about the man.

Clay had not for gotten about dylan. he fallowed them and sat well away watching his son. he'd have to find a way to get the judge to let him at least have supervised visatations. now that he knew he had a son he had to spend time with him. he had to see his son and give him what he wanted. he needed to be in his life.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

Steven chuckled " ok salad or pia?" he said looking at Delilahhe smiled and lent over to kiss her tenderly " you should eat the salad its goo for you and they did say you need the vitamins " he said as liz walked over to them he order a sadald for himself and waited for delilah to order with dylan but he did order the banana cream pie for delailah and ice cream for dylan " shes got cravings " he said and liz chuckled " yourember when i preposed to you in this very cafe?" he asked her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 am

Delilah ordered herself a salad and dylan a cheese burger. "yes i doremember when you propsed to me here," delilah said kissing him, "it was a wonderful night despite the younger girl. oh and liz once i finsh my pie could you bring my a small sundae with every topping on it?" she asked smileing up at her. dylan sat the swinging his legs as the big people talked not sure what the big p word ment but he didn't ask because delilah had asked him not to ask any more questions.

clay watched them smileing at the sight of his son. who tuged on stevens shirt sleeven and pointed over at clayton. he saw delilahs face go pale at the site of him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Steven looked down at Dylan as he tugged his shirt turning he frowned as he saw Clay sat not far from them. He stood up and waked over to him " what the hell are youdong watching my family, she told you once to leave her alone " he said folding his arm across his chest " if i see you again near my family i will not control myelf" he said and moved back to sit with Delilah " i'll speack with robert about tranphering him out of here" he said holding her hand gently and lovingly in his.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 pm

"He's Mine i know it," Clay said still looking at dylan, "why didn't she tell me about him?" there where tears coming to his eyes. he'd never though delilah could keep someones family way from them seeing as she had lost hers, but she had keep his son away from him. "i would have been apart of his life if i had known." he whispered as steven walked away. "i would have."

Delilah pulled dylan into her lap and held him close. she didn't like seeing clay again. she had feared this day for so long and now dylan knew his father but didn't know it. tears came to her eyes and she blinked them back. she couldn't' cry in front of dylan because of clay. she couldn't cry in front of clay, he only knew her to be strong. she nodded when steven said he'd ask Robert to transfer him hoping the minister would agree to it. then their food arrived and delilah let dylan sit in the seat by him self so they could eat their lunch.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Steven didn't look at Clay but looked at Delilah taking her hand in his " relax hes not coming cloee to you or Dylan i'll promise you that" he said softly he held back eating as he stood up and moved back to Clay's table and sat down " you do know i am your boss adn as such you have to follow my orders and i orderyou not to come near Dylan or Deliah , your not his father" he lent forward to him " a father knows his sons favorate food, his pets name, is there when he needs comforting and sees him turn into a young man. " he looked at Clay " your not a father , your just some one who gave half his dna to then didn' stick around long enouph to find out what he'd done " he leaned even closer to him " back off from my son and my wife" he spoke softly but in atone that said he ment business.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"She knew as well as anyone that i didn't stay the first time. the first time i was scared. then the girl had a miscarriage. she couldn't have expected me to stay," Clay said, " i would have at least called to cheek on him and sent him cards and birthday and christmas presents if i had known. i just can't be like my father was." he looked over at dylan again. "i have a right to get to know him since i just found out. " he looked at Steven "i want to get to know him. he needs to know me."

Delilah began to push the food around on her plate unable to eat. her hand began to shake and dylan got up to get steven. "Dylan, honey, where are you going?" she asked her voice shaking, "I'm going to get daddy. your shaky." he said "Honey, sit down and eat, daddy will be back in a minute." she replied but dylan didn't listen and went over to Steven. "daddy mommy don't look to good." dylan said tugging on his Steven's hand.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Steven felt Dylan and looked at Delilah, picking him up he looked down at Clay " no, you don't, Deliah doesn't want you near him, nor do I, the law ruled hes my son, get the message Clay leave them alone. " he said and walked back over sitting with her he kept Dylan on his knee " you ok?" he asked " we should go home so you can rest " he said softly as he brushed her hair from her face his eyes looked at Clay " Dylan Clay is a man from your mummys past he helped put you in your mummys tummy,, but then was a coward and ran away leaving your mummy when she needed some one around, men like that are cowards threw and threw " he said explaining he took a deep breath and looked back at Deliah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum