Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 26 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

he held her closer " Delilah i you tell him about them then he'll get to know them and some times it just happens, look at Janet she was taken from me not buy my choice nor her own she took our unborn child with her too" he said softly " some times things are done for a reason maybe it was done so we'd find each other and well you still have to meet my mother " he looked at her sheepishly " yeah shes alive shes living in texas with her freind " he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Delilah was surprised to hear that his mother was still alive. "yes i do have to meet her," she said quietly kind of happier knowing that dylan at least had one grandparent who would love to spoil him. or at least she hoped Steven's mother would. she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. he always knew how to make her feel better even with out knowing what was wrong with her. "i love you," she whispered and kissed him. "your one of the best things to happen to me. " she said quietly as she hugged him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

Steven smiled and hugged her back " I know she will love Dylan " he said " and you and dylan were he best thing to happen to me " he said smiling to her as he gently kissed her " she's coming next week " he said smiling at her " she can't wait to meet you , all of you" he said chukaling to her "ow don't be suprised if she comes bearing lots of gifts she kinda likes to spoil she did with John" he said kissing her forhead gently " she will love you but not as much as I love you" he grined at ehr .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 am

Delilah smiled as Steven talked about his mom, her future mother-in-law and grandmother to Dylan and the twins. "she's not going to be mad we are doing things backwards is she?" she asked quietly looking him in the eye. Stevens mother was everything she had hoped a grandmother for dylan would be, at least from what she had been told. "why didn't you tell me she was still alive earlier?" she asked even more quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Steven loked at her and sighed " well, she married my father at eight months with me" he said " and I didn't because I haven't spoken to her since...since Janet died " he said softly " but i want to now to tell her she's going to be a grandmother again " he looked at her and smiled his hand brushing her tummy lightly " she's actually coming day after tomorrow to meet you" he said looking at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Delilah kissed him "i love you, "she said sure that thinking about Janet still made him sad. it would any man. "oh my god, i got to clean." Delilah said getting up to start cleaning. she couldn't think of having someone in the house if it where dirty. though the thought of meting his mother in two days made her nervous and when she was nervous or upset she would clean. she walked into the kitchen to start there with the dishes that sat in the sink and then washed the counter.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

Steven stood up and took her hands " hey its clean she's not going to notice the house shes coming to se you and dylan , shes not the ushual mother ho think everything should be clean , in fact shes rather down to earth " he said moving to hold her close to him " relax " he said softly as he kissed her lips gently " besides she's not due yet " he said "besides i would like to enjoy you alone for a while before she gets here " he said softly .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 am

Delilah leaned into him. "its clean," she murmured, and smiled up at him. she kissed him knowing he was right. "okay," she said kissing him, "i'll try relax a little." she said delilah put his arms around her and then her arms around his neck reaching up to kiss him. "we may want to put dylan down for a nap first though." she whispered kissing him again. they had two days before mrs. walker got there.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 am

steven smiled and nodded " ow definatly delilah " he said and chuckled as he watched Dylan eating behind her but he moved and kissed her his ahdn moving to the small of hr back playfully rubbing her there . He knew his mother would love her as he did as she had been wrting to hima sking him when he would find a good woman she didn't aprove of Ronata and as such staied away but now she was curiose about Deliah and Dylan and why steven had chose to incluse them so soon .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 am

Delilah smiled at him and kissed him back. "maybe we coulf find a baby sitter for the night and go out." she sujested. "no, no nap and no baby sitter. i'm not a baby," dylan said. delilah hadn't relized he was in there untill he spoke. "but mommy and daddy need some alone time." she wispered looking back at him. "no baby sitter," dylan repeated then ran out side. delilah sighed then fallowed him. "dylan, honey," she called after him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top