Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 25 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 am

steven held her he knew she could not help herself " its ok Delileh and so is dylan " he sid softly moving to sit with ehr on his knee as he gently stroked her he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped her in it " the paers are back home waitng for you to sign after the wedding then dylans father will have no claim on him he gave up his rights as afather when he walked away " he said and kissed her gently "if i thought there was any chance he would return i would take you and dylan away to tuscay".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 am

delilah cuddled into him, and dylan came over to them and sat down in front of steven. "mommy's sad," dylan said then huged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. delilah pulled dylan into her arms and held him close to her. she didn't want to let go. "mommy, your hurting me," dylan said. "oh sorry honey," delilah said lossening her arms. "promise never to leave your mommy." she said "okay i promise," he said smileing at her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 am

steven smiled as Dylan got into the hug ke kised her cheek " yeah alittle the bad dream made her sad " he said he brushed dylans hair to as he held him aswell " mummys worrying for no reason I think the only place your gonna go is abath when we get back " he said smiling at dylan " you smell like horsey" he looked at Delilah and sighed as he kissed her " hes not due to go any wahere yet Delilah and thats only if he develops magic he may not then he has to go to muggle school and hed be home every evening" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:07 am

Delilah smiled loveing this moment though hateing the thing that cased it. "Daddy is right, you do smell like horsey, but hes wrong about one thing," she said and leaning up to kiss steven, "we are home." she snuggled into him and smiled up at him. dylan smiled happy to see her smileing. "and we aren't going anywhere," she said not wanting to make him or his boys move to that little shack next to the beach.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:50 am

steven smiled as she said they were home "Dylan your roms decorated now if you want to go see" he said and smiled " you rember witch one it was don't you " he said and smiled " its got horses and wolves in the walls with cowboys " he whispered to her " I thought he'd like it , even the bed is a covered chuck wagon" he was nervouse as to wether he'd like it . steven kissed Delialh deeply " if you want to redecorate our room that fine" he said soflty.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:10 am

Dylan smiled then got up and ran to see his room he smile and spun around loveing it. he ran back to steven and huged him. "thank you, daddy," he said then ran off once again.
"our room, can wait," delilah whispered, "first we need to do the nursry." she kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "every where is home when i'm with you. home is where the heart is and my heart is with you, and our children." she kissed him again. "i love you," she murmured into his ear.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

steven smiled ,no, beamed, as Dylan called him daddy " you quiet welcome Dylan" he said watching him run back to his room he loked down at Delilah " and you and our children are in mine , I love you too Delilah " he chuclked " all three of you" he placed hia hand on her tummy brushing lightly back and forth. He lent down and kissed her he didn't want to be anywhere else but holding her in his arms.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Delilah smiled then kissed him her love showing in her eyes. she snuggled into him more tears forming in her eyes. she was remembering how when she'd wake up from a nightmare in the middle of the night as a child and her dad would come and comfort her. she was remembering the night she had dreamt they where moving from the one home she had ever known and her father told her that home was where the heart was. he had been right and it comforted her now and when she lost every thing including her parents.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Steven just held her close to him feeling her body against his as he held her close feeling his heart complete and whole again his mind focused and fufiled wth her. She was who he had been looking for for all these years since janet died , since coming out of his coma and working for Robert and Brian in the organisation. He let his hands brush her hair taking a deep breath of her aroma he smiled loving how it smelt warming his heart . Now he'ddo anything for her and Dylan they were locked in his heart as his life and his love.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 pm

"I miss them so much," Delilah whispered, "they never got to see me grow up. they never knew their grandson." she wiped a tear away. "I wish Dylan had known them." she remembered helping her mother in the garden then going inside to bake cookies with her father. she remembered her father teaching her how to ride before she knew how to walk. "why did they have to die so young?" she whispered "they had so many years ahead of them. they missed so much."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top