Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 24 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm

steven chuckled " in the kitchen yeah but here right now your wonderful " he said softly to her watching her drift aleep he saw the back dor open and dylan walk in with one of the pups in his arms " did cara say you could hold him?" he asked and smiled as Cara padded in behind him till both sat on the rug in front of him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

"shh," Dylan said putting his finger over his lips then pointing at his sleeping mother. he knew he should answer Steven's question then noted as if to say yes. he petted the wolf pup as he sat on the floor in front of steven and Delilah. the pup barked a little and dylan repeated his method of telling the to be quiet.
delilah stirred but didn't wake a small smile on her face as she cuddled with steven on the couch. she didn't realize dylan and the wolves where in the house with them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm

steven smiled and nodded " sure" he said softly as he brushed delilah head gently he loved this , that they were q family and dylan felt comfortable to be with him his heart was home . He chuckled at the pup and cara lay down watching them body play .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

"Daddy come play with me?" Dylan whispered not wanting to wake Delilah. "Please," he added giveing him the puppy dog face knowing he might rather stay there and hold his mommy.
goose bumps formed on Delilahs arms and the smile went away as she began to dream about Clayton showing up and taking her son from her. she curled up in a ball on the sofa and her head rested in Steven's lap though there was no way she'd wake up for a while.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

hearing dylan call him daddy made him slile and he gently moved from uder delilah placing a sodt kiss on her cheek as he moved down to the floor " we can play here, i don't want to go far from your mother" he said one hand still holding her hand as he did " so how do you feel about being abig brother to two younger brothers or sisters ?" he asked throwing a small ball for the puppy to chace.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 pm

"I'm going to be the best big brother," Dylan said quietly with a huge smile on his face rolling the ball in another direction and the puppy fallowed it. he reached over and patted Cara on the side then scratched her head. "i though you said Cara was a wild animal. she is sweet." he added.
"no," Delilah mumbled in her sleep, "he's mine, you can't have him." she rolled over on the sofa curling up in an even tighter ball. "your not even a father to him." she mumbled
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

steven smiled " yes" he said softly he turned hearing Delilah and moved to her " does she have niht mares a lot ?" he asked dylan looking worried at him then her he knew what dhe was dreaming about and decided if he ever saw him he'd make sure he knew dylan and delilah were now his family and he'd do anything to protect them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 pm

"yeah, she dose sometimes" Dylan said "when she's worried. like when your guardian those people." he continued to play with the puppy's knowing it was just a nightmare and it wouldn't hurt his mommy.
Delilah began to cry in her sleep, "he's mine. you cant' take him from me. " in her dream Clayton was yelling back 'you all ready took him from me. you keep him from me.' she replied to the dream clay "you ran from him and i." she woke up soon after that still crying.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 pm

steven moved to hold her close to him " shush its ok hes not here and hes not taking Dylan , rember the papers lgaly once were married he will be my son " he said softly as he cradled her in his arms hoping that his being there would help her over her night mares he ahd two days left and he was going to make sure she would feel safe.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 am

delilah put her arms around steven hideing her face in his neck. "he is your son." she said quietly. "your the only father he has ever known. i just want to keep it that way."
dylan listioned who they where talking about. he shruged and contiued to play with the wolf pups.
delilah was shivering still upset about the dream but she was sure that steven was right clay wasn't comeing back. he wasnt takeing dylan from her. she wiped her eyes as she tried to calm down but the pregncey hormones made it hard.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top