Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 23 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

steven felt her lean on him tiredly and wrap his arm around her " we can go into the house , Dylan we're going inside the main house that over there the white one ok " he said knowing Cara would make sure he got back to them walking her to his house he opened the door for her " welcome home" he said smiling as he moved to the kitchen and put on the kettle. " make your self at home , the leather couch feels more comfortable than it looks " he said remebering that night he had slept on it when she had hurt herself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Delilah sat on the sofa quietly and pulled her shoes up pulling her legs up on the sofa with her. she curled up watching steven in the kitchen and soon she was dozing off. a small smile on her face. a few minutes later she sat up and looked at steven. "i fell asleep didn't i," she murmured looking at him then she moved to lean against him laying her head on his shoulder and pulling his arm around her. "your right. this sofa is more comfortable than it looks.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm

steven walked over and placed her cup down with his on the tabe sliding under her he smiled seeing she ahd fallen asleep he gently brushed her hair as she slept and felt happy inside. after a while she woke and he chuckled " yes you did but you looked do beautiful i didn't have the heart to wake you" he said and kissed her gently he chuckled " i know I choose it because it was" he held her close to him brushing his hand over her cheek gently " rest is good at your stage " he said.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Delilah smiled and closed her eyes as she leaned against Steven. "where is Dylan," she asked, "if he having fun?" she snuggled into him she sat there quietly for a while it was almost as if she had fallen asleep again but then she whispered "Steven, do you want to live here?" she asked quietly. she hadn't seen much of the house but she knew that it was much nicer than the fixer up she had bought when she and dylan moved to England from Australia.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am

steven sighed and cressed her more " hes playing with the pups Cara's watching him closly just as if he was one of hers" he said softly and calmly as he shifted to hold her close to him " enjoy the quiet delilah " he said his hand resting on her tummy " things will change " he sighed happily as he did so he felt his world complete a feeing of completness washed over him as he looked at her he had not replaced janet more moved on with his life and now he was to be a father and a husband once again and he could not help falling in love with ehr each and every day.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

"okay," Delilah murmured. she started to drift off to sleep once more. again she woke up a few minutes later and got up walking into the kitchen looking through the fridge she sighed not finding anything she wanted. she returned to the sofa and sat back down. she pulled Steven's arms back around with her an expression on her face that said she was sad that he didn't have any banana cream pie in the fridge and it would take a while to make one and she wanted it then not later, but also it showed that she was still sleepy. she snuggled up to him and sighed once again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 pm

steven smiled and wrote a note sending it threw the foo a box appeared and he smiled picking it up ne placed it on the counter " thank you liz 2 he said softly adn cut some , walking abck he sat down holding the plate under Delila " hum i wonder what this is , ow yeah banana cream pie as you wished 2 he said smiling " told you you only have to ask" he said and iher lightly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Delilah smiled up at him and took the pie ," thankyou," she said. it had been forever since she had had a slisce of banana cream pie. "your the best." she said and kissed him before takeing a bite. it was the best she had tasted in forever "this is wonderful." she ate that slice then went to go get more. "this is the best pie i've ever tasted." she said as she sat back down next to steven with a little bit of the cream part of the pie on the cornor of her mouth.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

steven saw the pie and bent down kissing her he licked away the pie and smiled " yeah it is " he said softly " i got liz from sparks to make it for me shesa great cook " he said and held her closer to him " any wish you want is mine to fufill i told you that " he said kissing her head loving ly his heart all hers .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Delilah smiled and leaned against Steven. " she is wonderful," she said "your wonderful." she ate the pie then sat the plate down next to the cups on the table. she curled up next to steven and wondered how dylanwad doing wondering if he was okay. she snuggled up to him waiting to go cheek on dylan but not wanting to leave this spot. "so very wonderful." she murmured drifting off back to sleep again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top