Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 22 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

steven loked at her and moved to hold her " Delilah its for you Dylan, john, Andrew and our twins, but your going to be my wife and have first say " he said kissing her he held her close " my work changes and is dangerouse im not hiding that from you, I want to know if anything should happen your all taken care of " he said softly " not that im going to go anywhere anytime soon , but i have to be ready" he said brushing his hand over her cheek " I don't want you wanting for anything, i said it once and i'l say it every day deilah, I love you your like the sun in the morning that warm feeling I get just by looking at you and being close, i don't think words can discribe hos I feel around you." he pulled her to him and grinned at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Delilah smiled when he said that it was for their whole family. that made her happy enough. "i wouldn't want you to hide it from me," delilah whispered as she watched Dylan. she felt the same way with him around and homed his sons would understand every thing. she hoped they would be happy to have a mother especially john.
"can i ride the pony?" Dylan asked.
"Not right now," Delilah said , "Might want to wait til she is a bit bigger."
"otay," Dylan said sadly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 pm

steven smiled and kissed her again he looked at Dylan " right now shes too young but I do have one you can ride " he said pointing to another hores " hes called jasper " he said and walked over to him speacking to him he chuckled " jasper things your ok , but he thinks you should give the foal her name first" he said chukaling to himself as he walked back over " well i did say she was yours so ..." he stood with the rantchhand who would inscibe her name on the stall door.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

"Ummm..." Dylan said thinking of a name for the small pony. "Lizzy?" he said unsure, "dose she like Lizzy?" he asked steven wanting to know what the foul thought. he silently hoped he'd be able to talk to animals like Steven did. he liked hearing what all his pets thought, but wished they didn't have to be translated.
Delilah stayed close to steven but away from the man that stood next to him not sure who he was or if she should say anything to him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 am

steven smiled and then laughed as the horse whinned " she says she likes lizzy but thinks your name id cute" he said seing Deliah nervuse steven took her hand in his " Delialh this is Ian hes one of the hands here that take care of lizzy and her mother " he said " backily your his boss " he said the man smiled and tipped his hat to her.

"Maam, young sir , anything yall need im the guy to ask " he said and moved to the stall taking ahot poker he wrote lizy in fancy letters on the stall place " young sir, she's named" to his suprises all the horses whinnined at once.

steven laughed and shook his head " they all like the name they think your a wize one Dylan, that show as there way of welcoming you to there heard " he said smiling " ell ic an tell you this any of my hosrses now will not hurt you infact see the big black one ,hes the heard leader and hes my horse even he has said he'll protect you and your mother" he said just as Cara walkedto the barn door and sat down her six pups sat around her watching.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 am

Dylan smiled loveing that his new pony loved her name and he cantiude to pet her. " a pretty name for a pretty pony," he murmured.
"hello Ian," delilah said with a small smile. she watched dylan out of the cornor of her eye as she watched ian write lizzys name on the stall. she saw more movement as Cara and her pups came in. "is that Cara?" she asked smileing over at the wolf.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am

steven chuckled " yes this is cara and these are her pups " he said as Cara walked over to him she moved to Delilah and sniffed her moving to sit next to steven " she think you smell like pups " he said smiling " everything to her is in dog terms just like the horsesa r in horse terms , she understands about childen to us are pups to her " he explained to ehr about Delialh and Dylan dna she walked over to Dylan but staying away from the horse she moved to touch his hand with her nose.

" young mister?" she asked tipping her head at him.

"yes Cara he is and this is Delilah my mate , she is like me ok?" he said and moved to hold Delilah close to him to show her Deliah was alpha female.

Cara moved infront of Delialh and lay on her back in front of her Steven smiled " shes submiting to you showing you your alpha female in her mind" he whispered to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 am

Delilah smiled as she watched the wolf, and silently wished she could read her thoughts like steven could. she knew she never would be able to. Dylan giggled as the wolf came up to then went and laied on her back infront of the wolf. "should i say thank you? she asked steven not sure how to respond to cara's gesture. she leaned against steven and closed her eyes for a minute.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:03 am

steven smiled at cara and then kissed Delilah " you just did buy being close to me " he said kissing her as Carq roled to her tummy again and lay infront of her for amoment standing she nuzzled Delialhs hand and her pups walked over each playing around them both . Steven shook his head " pup are playful but don'r mean any harm " dylan if you ant you can play with them but be careful there still wild animaks even if Cara says you can" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 am

Delilah smiled as she leaned aginst steven tiredly. when cara nudged her hand she patted her on the head gently. "your a beautiful creature, Cara," Delilah said opening her eyes and smileing at the wolf. Dylan sat down on the ground by the wolf pups and held out his hand so they could smell it and know he ment them no harm. Delilah watched him and knew he would always love animals and never deny them helf nor a home.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top