Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 21 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 am

Steven wrapped his arms around her " you know I love saying it now and i can carry them in my arms when i carry you to, but yea I can't wait to see them and help you dress them and change their diapers, ow you breast feeding or bottle ?" he asked " just so I know whose got priority " he said chuckling as he kissed her " i'll help with feeds too, always loved that part , i could always bring john's wind up " he sighed thinking of how much he loved her " Dylan can bring the bottles and fresh diapers got to include him so he won't feel left out "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:13 am

Delilah smiled as she listioned to him pictureing every thing he said. "i don't know yet," she whispered, "which do you think will be better?" she'd skiped brest feeding with dylan haveing found it diffacult in the bunk house with the guys she had worked with. they had helped her when needed even took care of him a few times when she was fast asleep, passed out from a long day of work and lack of sleep the nights before. dylan had grown up in that house up until they moved to england from australia.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Steven thought for a moment and looked at her " well theres two of them and bottle would work out better because i can help feed one " he said " but the also say breast is better for there immune systems" he said back " its your choice , we have 7 months do think about it " he smiled at her " which ever you decide is fine with me dear" he said and kissed her cheek.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

"Okay," Delilah murmured leaning laying her head on his shoulder. she was still kinda tired but she wasn't going to say anything about it. "seven months," she whispered thinking it was a long time but knew it would go by kinda fast at first. "what are we going to do for seven months?" she asked sarcastically. "i want to see the foul now.
dylan came in the house and smiled "can we go now?" he asked jumping up and down slightly. "you said we would go."
"yes daddy did say we would go." delilah said smiling down at her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 am

Steven chuckled " well theres the nursery that needs decorating the wedding this month and your checkups at the hospital that will take up a lot of time and of course baby things and clothes shopping " he looked at Dylan and smiled " yeah sure we can go now" he said and stood up pulling Delilah with him walking over to pick up Dylan and holding him on his arm "you'd better hold tight " he told them both though he shifted his arm around Delilah to around her waist as he aperated them to his ranch.

He placed Dylan down on the ground and looked at Delilah " welcome home he said smiling at her " my home is yours too" he whispered just as a young man walked over with a clip board with papers for him to sigh for supplies , quickly he sighed them then walked her over to the barn . with a light touch he pushed it open there tethered with its mother stood a black foal.

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 21 Lotsofhandsonwithhourbabies
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 am

delilah and dylan both held onto steven untill they where at the ranch. delilah could smell all te aromas other ranches had. she smiled and stood close to steven as he signed the papers. she was use to this kind of stuff happenig on ranches but for some reson she now became really shy around the person who had handed steven the clip board.
dylan ran back and forth in front of them looking around while he waited to go into the barn.
once delilah saw the black foul she fell in love with it even though she knew it was dylan's. "its so cute she whispered walking a little closer to then dylan at her side.she knelt down about a foot from the foul and its mother and smiled at them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 am

Steven saw her shyness and wrapped his arm around her as they walked over to the foal and its mother, moving from her he walked to the mother who whinnied at him " yes he is" he said smiling " she likes Dylan" he said and stroked the horses neck . He spoke again and nodded walking over to the foal he moved her closer " sea breeze said you can stroke her Dylan " he said then knelt beside the foal who kicked the dirt.

" its ok shes just behind you, this is Dylan" he said softly to her she turned her head to look at him, Steven chuckled as the foal snorted "yes he is " he looked at them " she asked if you were a foal like her " he patted her neck gently " he's going to look after you and you'll look after him" he said softly the foal in response moved forward nudging his hand " no no your still living here with your mother, he will come here to tend to you and both of you will learn to ride and be ridden" the foal moved to Dylan gently touching her nose to his hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:56 am

Delilah smiled seeing stevens tenderness, "talk about a heorse wisperer," she said quietly. dylan stayed close to his mother and giggled when the foul nodged his hand. "dylan, you no how i showed you how to pet flora and butter cup," the boy nodded, "i bet she would like that too" dylan reached up and stroked the foul gigglging still.
"she's pretty momma," dylan said
"yeah she is," delilah whispered, "you better take good care of her."
"i will," dylan said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

steven chuckled as Delilah called him the hourse whisperer " i gew up with them , guess i natrual knew what they were thinking then with my ability to take to animals it helped " he said softly and stood up to read a peice of paaper another anch hand showed him " ok take it to the bank and file it" he said to him the man loked at him " do it and make sure the other thing is done i want nothing to go wrong " he said and the man nodded turning abck he sighed " its a change in deed to this place I put you and Dylan on it so if anything should hapen you can decide what to do , keep it and run it or sell it " he moved to her " Thats how much i love you and Dylan Delilah. "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Delilah stood up and watched Dylan as steven had an exchange with another hand. "You don't want to leave it to John?" She asked quietly thinking he would have wanted to. she knew that she'd never be able to sell any thing that belonged to Steven if any thing happened to him. she probably would even have problems not wanting to get read of his clothes. she pulled his arms around her as she watched dylan and leaned against him. " i really think you should leave it to John." she said quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top