Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 20 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm

steven smiled " yes but what a hell if your there i can stand it " he said smiling when she kissed his cheek he watched her face and knew what was on it and he smiled " delilah I know one day Dylan will want to see his real father or he'll come loking for Dylan " he made her look at him " Im ok with it and will be at Dylan's side no matter what happenes" he looked down at her knowing she could tell he ment what he had said " I hope come that day Dylan realizes that a father is the man who stands with his son and not runs away from" he said kissing her gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

"he's already asked about him many times. i was kinda hoping he'd forget i promised that one day he would meet his father." Delilah said quietly, "he's not even his father really. just the man who helped me give birth to him, though he wasnt' there during it all." she hugged him and kissed steven lightly, "i'd rather dylan think you where his biological father than ever know about that man i use to call a friend."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Steven sighed " all we can do is make him happy so he knows that having a father here for him and loving his mother is more important tht one who gave half his genetic and isn't doing anything for him" he said softly to her "making him happy will help him forget his other father " he spoke gentely to her hoping she would understand .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 pm

"yeah," Delilah murmured and weakly smiled up at him, "so what do we do now?" she whispered and Dylan came back to them.
"Mommy, where are the Cookies?" he asked looking up at them.
"you dont' need cookies right now." Delilah whispered, "why don't you wear something good for you like an apple? would you like me to cut an apple into slices for you? you could dip it in some low fat caramel." she hoped he'd Seattle for that.
"but i want cookies?" Dylan said a sad look on his face.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:54 am

steven smiled then lent over as she whispered to him he returned it with one of his own " just love him" he said softly as he kissed her cheek gently as loked down at Dylan " cookies arn't good for you " he said strengthaning Delilahs words " listen to your mummy." he smiled at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:16 am

"But...okay,"dylan sighed looking down at sunny he said, "no cookies for us, just stinky apples."
"apples are not stinky uless the are rotting," delilah said feeling a small twing in her heart at seeing him sad. she couldn't stand seeing him sad like that and she caved, "okay you can have one cookie, but only one."
"yay," dylan said anf fallowed delilah who went to get dylan his cookie.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Steven sighed remembering how he use to be when he was a kid, he could not help but smirk as he heard Delilah finally give in and give him one cookie he chuckled lightly before sitting back down to finish his coffee. as he handed him the biggest one in the jar " here " he said " after all it is only one" he turned and kissed Delilah
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Delilah smiled and kissed Steven. she was happy that both of them where now. silently she watched as Dylan ate his cookie and broke off Pisces with out chocolate and gave them to Sunny.
"thank you," Dylan said after finishing his cookie and before he ran back out side.
"a boy and his dog," Delilah whispered sitting on the counter and pulling her feet up in the same fashion as always. she did this subconsciously and didn;t think any thing about it.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:57 am

Steven chuckled "there seldom parted but shes a good watch dog she knows were her owners and she won't let Dylan come to harm." he said watching hr " you do know after a while you won't be able to do that 2 he moved to stand between her legs and wrap his arms around her still slender waist . He looked down and kissed her tummy even though it was still flat he was still proud of her , looking up st her he kissed her lips " you know i'm kinda looking forward to when you show, then i can take you out every where and tell every one this is Delilah walker my wife and the bump is our children and the best looking boy around is our son" he said grinning down at her as he kissed her deeply..
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 am

delilah put her legs around steven and kissed him back. "Who says i wont be able to sit like this?" she asked jokeingly, "I think i'll be able to it just might take a little more etffort than it dose now." she put her arms around his neck smileing at him as he talked. "your going to love saying that way to much." she said shakeing her head slightly. "just wait till they are born then you wont want to put them down."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top