Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 19 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am

steven was comfortable with deliah held in his arms he rested his head on her 's as he felt ehr drift offf to sleep but at the jurk of her jumping he sighed and chuckled " and sunny " he said and sighed but kissed her again " you can rest at my place while I take dylan to see the foal " he lent forward to whisper " in my bed " he grinned and kissed her cheek "I did promise him he could once he napped " he said his eyes looking apologeticly at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:56 am

"i know a promise is a promise," delilah said quietly then got up gong to the closet to find something to put on. she picked throw the closet and didnt find any thing she felt like wearing so sat back down on the bed. "could you pick something out for me?" she asked steven after pulling the sheet up around her once again,"i can't find any thing i wanna wear right now." she smiled over at him then kissed him, "please," she added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 pm

steven looked at her anc chuckled " well don't blame me if you like it " he said softly as he looked threw her things he took out two topsand placed them on the bed then he chose apair of trouser and a loose skirt. he stood back and looked at her " well what do you think?" he asked looking at her hoping she liked his choice.

(( stevens choice ))
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm

"Thank you," Delilah said kissing him then got dressed putting the gray shirt and trousers. she smiled up at him and then said "i don't think you would want to walk around in what i want you too," she said a devious grin on her face. "it would be to embarrassing to you and Dylan." she was pretty sure he knew what she was talking about and would never agree to walking around in almost nothing.
dylan ran by out side giggling sunny barking as she chased him. then a stick flew throw the air going the opposite direction.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:48 pm

steven smiled at her " well it would be abit chilly" he said and grined at her sliping on a lose pair of jogging pants and a tee shirt only so he could play more with Dylan with out messing up his suit in the process , he had thought ahead and brought a change of clothes with him . now comfortable he pulled her to him gently and kissed her deeply " seems hes happy playing in the garden with sunny" he chuckled seing the stick fly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 pm

"yes it would be," Delilah agreed smileing as she watched him dress. she giggled as he pulled her closer to him, "he's always happy, though the garden isn't as good as my mum's was. " she kissed him back "she had a green thumb, thats one more thing i didn't inherit from her. she saw her self as her father with different parts. she even looked like he had. the stick flew by again. "maybe we should at least tell him to move further way from the house," she murmured.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm

steven smiled " maybe " he said and gently kissed her sighing as he held her close to him " I wnt to make you breackfast but at the same ti me i don't want to let go of you ether , god this is a dylema" he said and chuckled "a beautifl sexy one" he ould not help saying to her as he brushed her hair from her face gently his hand resting behind her ear as he kissed her again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Delilah giggled as she smiled up at him. "well your going to have let go of me when you leave," she whispered wishing he wouldn't have to go back to work but knowing he'd get in trouble if he didn't when he was supposed to. "come on," she said pulling him closer to the door. "i'm sure dylan wants to see that foul, and you promised him you'd take him after his nap." she kissed him gently caressing his cheek.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:09 am

steven ed and let her go slipping his hand into hers " delilah did you forget i have two more days off" he said softly " two more days of heaven " he grined at her and nodded at her last words " ah yeah the foal " he and said he would take him " ok " he said and kissed her lightly " a promis made is apromis kept" he pulledher to him and scooped her into his arms.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 am

"i still won't want you to leave," delilah said when he asked if she had forgotten he still had two more days off, "two days in heavn and then a lot of hell waiting for you to come back." she curled in to him when he picked her up. she kissed him on the cheek.
she had made a promise to dylan, the one who never for got a promis as easlie as delilah had hoped. she had avoided it for a while but knew that she would eventuly have to fallow through with it and let dylan met his father, but she would wait as long as possible before she let that day come.
dylan came back in and started rummageing through the firdge then when he didn't find what he wanted he ran to see if delilah and steven where awake yet.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top