Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 18 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 pm

steven chuckled " not that I can hear " he said softly puling her closer to him he kissed her " Deliah I know you do i feel it " he took her hand and placed it on his heart " i feel it here every day " he smiled and kissed her back " but I love you too the soon to be mrs walker " he chuckled brushing his hand over her cheek " I am not going to leave you and Dylan and the twins , your stuck with me till death do us part " he said mimiking the weding vows they would soon say to each other . "delilah after the wedding where do you want to go?" he asked " for a honey moon, i was thinking the villa in tuscany , that will be half yours " he loked at her waiting for her reaction.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

she smiled up at him as he talked knowing what he said he meant. "till death do us part," she murmured kissing him, "i don't care where I'll be as long as I'm with you. though by then I'll be pretty big. it wouldn't be as much fun as earlier." she giggled and kissed him again. "though i've never been to Tuscany. what's it like there?" she asked smileing up at him. she knew that if dylan was up they would have heard him moving around.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

steven kissed her gently " tusacany it beautifl, like you, it has soft sandy beaches wonderful food and people the villa has tiny blue flowers all over the door way its to levels an has a pool with a frog pond down the bottom of the garden. " he said and moved to pull her closer " there's an arbur with grape vines all around it " he whisperd , best part its in its own grounds so we can skiny dip when dylans asleep " he said and tikled her lightly " and I don't care what size you are y ou'll still be beautiful and sexy to me " he said and kissed her his hands resting in the small of her back.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

Delilah smiled vizulizing the place he was describeing, "it sounds wonderful." she whispered loveing how he pulled her closer to him "i would love to do that," she said meaning the skinny dipping, "just it might be more enjoyable after the twins are born." she kissed him lightly on the lips.
dylan and sunny wher sitting in his room quietly playing he tought delilah and steven were takeing a nap like he had and didn't want to wake them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 am

steven smiled " might be good before there born " he said and rubbed her tummy then he looked at her " Delilah sould something happen and we have to leave england would you and dylan come with me ?" he asked her looking i nto her eyes " it might not happened but if we have to i need to know you would come too" he asked her his hand still brushing her tummy as he held her close to him " there are some thing s , roomer going around and so my boss may have to leave for a while I want you, the twins and dylan close by" he kissed her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 am

"of course i would," delilah said, "i nearly become crazy every time you go to work. i'd finaly reah it if you left the country." she said kissing him, "steven i'm not the leaveing kind either. you asked me to marry you i said yes and i'm not letting you leave me behind." she looked up at him her eyes showing everything she said was true.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 am

steven grinned and kissed her again with all his passion he was happy beyond his wildest dreams " its not confermed yet but if it does i'll come and get you both. jess dark heart is a g ood healer sh e can help with the dilivery, shes had twins her self " he said f eeling his heart now lifted " sunny and the horse can come too theres a small stable at th back and we can biuld a padock for them " he said making all the plans " but theres one we should concider, the nursary what color? " he smiled kissing her ashe pulled tingher as close as he could so his body tingled at her skin against his.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 am

dlilah smiled up at him happy that he was happy. "sky blue with white puffy clouds." she said loveing the idea. she had never been big on pinks and other colors that were considered girly, she was almost certin that if the twins were girls theyed be to much like their mother to want to live in a pink room. "its perfect for both little boys and little girls." she said kissing steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

steven smiled at her sujestion " I love it " he said softly and kissed her " yeah no matter what they are it will be ready" he said kissing her again and chuckled " I'll get the decorators on it as soon as the weddings over " he slid his hands around her waist again pulling her a little more closer to him "three weeks thats all thats left delilah" he looked at her love and nothing but love in his eyes .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 am

three more weeks," delilah mumbled smileing up at him her eyes drifted shut as she cruled into him. dylan and sunny tan out side to play and their gigleing and barking woke delilah agin. "sorry," she murmured shakeing her head slightly. "it sounds like hes up now." she said then started to get up and get some clothes on though she waasn't really ready to leave just yet but she pretty much had to if she wannted to spend some more time with steven. steven had made a promise she was sure he was going to keep.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top