Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 17 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

steven looked at sunny and chuckled " we need time alone " he said and sunny padded off th Dylan's room and lay down .Steven chuckled and held her close " so what is it you wanted me all alone for ?" he asked kissing her once again .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

you already know why," delilah whispered kissing steven as moved so she was sitting on his lap facing him and kissed him. "i don't think i could wait nine months," she whispered their lips brushing as she talked. her emotions where very clear in her eyes just like always. "i want to celebrate with you." she whispered biting her lip.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm

steven smiled brushing his back against hers as he held her close " maybe we should take a nap of our own" he said grinning " Delilah you shoudn't drink alcahol while yor pregnat " he said softly but I guess one wouldn't hurt just to we the babis heads" he said "unles y ou had my other thought in mind " he said and grinned at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

delilah smiled at steven then got up pulling him to his feet, "I'll show you exactly what i had in mind," She said kissing him then slowly backing away headed towards the bed room. on her way there delilah pulled Dylan's door shut but not so it latched. she had that little gleam in her eye as she disappeared into the bed room and waited for Steven. she had known that alcohol was bad when your pregnant, she had found that out the first time around.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Steven smiled as he followed her one arm around her waist as he moved with her into the bed room smiling as he lay with her on the bed his hand brushing over her tummy lightly "I still can't belive it, twins" he said and kissed her tummy as he did , he rested on her for a moment before moving up her to kiss her " I will do anything for you, Deliah, thats how much i love you and dylan " he said caressing her cheek gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Delilah smiled at steven and kissed him on the lips. "i love you," she murmured. she couldn't believe she was carrying twins either but they would both get use to the idea. she kissed him again and whispered "they are going to have grate lives." she whispered moving so she was on top of steven. "Should i close and lock the door?" she asked quietly smileing at him lovingly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:55 pm

steven graoned as he rolled on top of him he caresed her tummy and smiled "yes you all will I will see to that,and if i know you and whats in that beautiful mind of yours , you'd better " he said shfting so she could fel what she had done to him just buy siting a top of him "you don't think Dylan will hear do you ?" he asked letting his hands move over her body gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 pm

"I'll go lock the door," Delilah whispered and kissed him before going to lock the door. she came back and resumed her position atop of steven. "he shouldn't while hes asleep," She whispered taking his shirt off. she kissed him again deeply "i really do love you," She murmured, "so will the babies and dylan already dose," she said "your the most wonderful man in the world," she said smileing down at him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

steven smiled and moved to let her take his shirt off as he looked up at her " I love you to Delilah " his ahnd pushed up her shirt so his hand rested on her bare tummy " babies and Dylan too , its like this past two months has been like heaven , I come home and I relax before i would be so stressed but now " he rolled her to her back his arms holding her against him " now all is you and dyalan , if I could re write the stars they would say I love you " he looked at her unbuttoning her shirt one by one and kissed her gently " even if you wern't pregnate i would stay with you , your my soul mate delilah " he slid his hand around her now exposed waist and moved over her .

******FADE OUT*****

Steven sighed as he woke feeling her smooth body against him he moved to kiss her as they lay just under a single sheet , he let his hands move over her rom her waist down to her thigh and back over her tummy as he sighed happily he was looking forward to marrying her and giving her all she wanted he'd held back so long now that he felt it was time to share what he had if she wanted he'd sell his rantch and move to her place she had more thn enouph room or she could move to his place as andrew and john had there rooms there.
he rolled to face her feeling himself smile at the sight of her beatiful face an body laid with him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Delilah kissed Steven back smileing sightly. she didn't open her eyes afraid to see that it was time for steven to go again. "is dylan awake yet," she murmured hoping he wasn't. the longer he napped the longer she and steven could just lay there in each others arms. "please say no," she said slowly opening her eyes to look up at him. she kissed him again and smiled "i love you," she said quietly. she lay her hand on his neck as she lay there next to him loving the feel of his body next to hers.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top