Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 10 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Steven smiled to Dylan "knew she would we both made it " he said "told you she'd like the flowers" he said ruffling Dylan's Hair pulling him to sit with him "i I'll take this one out so you can eat in peace , take your time " he sai d leaning forward he kissed her lightly "take a shower and relax " he said tickling Dylan as he held him "me and Dylan have unfinished playing , I promised him I was his all day " he grinned and then blew a raspberry on Dylan's tummy" ha the tickle monsters here " he said laughing.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Delilah smiled as she watched them. but she didnt' want them to leave just yet. though she wouldn't tell them not to go. she curled up and at the food slowly listening to dylan's giggles occupied with stevens chuckles.
Dylan squiremed out of stevens grasp and ran into his room to get some of his toys he was loving having a daddy. and it was good for him delilah knew he would love having two older brothers two.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am

Steven smiled and let him go glad to be alone with Delilah again he kissed her again ."I love you Delilah knight" he said softly caressing her cheek gently as he looked at her lovingly . He loved every second he was with her she made each special for him his hand rested on her tummy gently caressing it like it knew some hidden secret inside it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 am

Delilah smiled and kissed steven back. "i love you too Steven Walker," she whispered happy to be alone with him even for a minute. one of her hands moved to rest on his cheek the other on his neck.
Dylan came back with an arm full of toys and a few board games, "Mommy, will you play too?" he asked with pleading eyes.
"yes Hun, i'll play with you all," she answred smileing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 am

He closed his eyes and turned so he could kiss her hand that sat on his neck as he smiled at her , hearing Dylan he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders " you can play with me any time " he siad softly hoping to make her blush as he kissed her cheek gently his hand now caressed hers and he sighed "I did promise him " he said and relictantly pulled from her "quickly you eat the quiker I can hold you again" he said letting his hand slip from hers.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 am

Delilah giggled her cheeks growing pink then red. she kissed steven once more before she took another bit of food, "but first i need to finish this breckfast and you two should eat." she said.
"otay," dyan said and a few toys fell from his arms to the floor. delilah got up to go pick them up but got a little dizzy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 am

Steven smiled at her kissing her he watched her stand up and move to pick up the toys seeing her wobble he quickly wrapped his arms around her " you ok , you looked like you were going to pass out " he said scooping her into his arms then moving her back to the bed . H e was worried as heu sat with her " I'll get a healer to come and look you over, you've been sleeping a lot and bearly eating " he brushed her cheek "rest leave everything to me anad Dylan for today" he spoke softly to her but the worry was on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 am

"i'm fine," delilah wispered, " just got a little dizzy. i..." she said remembering the last time she slept more than normal, couldn't stand some foods, and almost fainted for no reson, "i'm fime," she wispered a small smile on her face then she kissed steven, "there is no reson to call a healer."
Dylan climbed up on the bed after setting his toys down and crawled into his mothers lap. delilah hugged him close to her a big smile on her face now.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 am

Steven sat with her as she kissed him "you sure your ok?" he asked helping Dylan up on to the bed , he knew the they signs but held himself he knew they could come from a stomach bug also . he rested one arm over her as he rested his head against hers "well just rest for today and see how you feel tomorrow" he said "Im worried " he admited to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 am

"i wouldn't doubt for a minute that your worried, but i'm pretty sure im fine," delilah said kissing him on the cheek, "if it makes you feel better i'll take it easy and rest for the day but i will not stay in here alone all day. either you all play in here or i go in the other room with you."
dylan hugged delilah and steven looking up at them with a hint of confussion in his eyes and on his face clear enough for anyone to read.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top