Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Steven smiled as she let him slip his arm around her waist as they walked "read away Delilah nothing there but thoughts of you " he felt her stumble and scooped her up in his arm moving to a large well hid sand dune and lay her down slipping off his jacket he lay it under her head and lay next to her smiling at her as he brushed her hair from her shoulders list. listening to the sounds of her breathing and the ocean made him love her even more his body feeling warm he didn't know now what his life would be with out her and Dylan.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

"I would have picked up the whisky," she murmured as he carried her to the hidden sand dune. she kissed him again after he lay down next to her. " sometimes it seems you can read my mind to," she whispered knowing it was because her eyes displayed every thought and emotion loud and clear. "i love you," She murmured between kisses. she really did love him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Steven chuckled "no who needs whisky, I have natures drink and its wonderful " he kissed her back he could taste her and to him she tasted like honey , something he loved "I guess were just that in tune with each other " he said softly letting the warm sand run threw his fingers and down to her arm where he would lightly brush it off feeling her soft skin against his hard rough well used skin. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and make her safe , secure and feel loved something he could give and knew she needed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

she put her right hand on his neck the other on his free hand. "I love you," she whispered even though she knew she didn't' need to say it. Delilah smiled up at steven her eyes shining with love and other emotions though the most dominant was love. she moved a little closer to him and lay there loving it just laying there next to him in the sand.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Steven felt her against him resting on him as the sea lap not far from them the feel of her against his made him forget about his work and just relax . But relaxation he last felt two years ago in the arms if his first wife. he moved to look at Delilah " I know as I love Delilah , I'd shout it from the highest mountain or write it in the stars so every night you would see it " he said softly "every time i am away I want to return to see you as you are now ..." his hand cupped her chin "looking so beautiful that I fall in love with you all over again " he said and smiled before leaning down over her and kissing her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

delilah slowly slid her feet out of her boots and knocked them over off to the side. " my necklace tells you exactly how i feel." she whispered as she kissed him then smiled up at him "i want ever night to be like the first." she whispered and ran her fingers throw his hair. happy he was there for the day at least for now. as she smiled up at him the sun started to go down turning the sky to shades of pinks
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 am

Steven looked at her Necklace and lent over kissing it where it lay on her " well I can't wear a necklace so i guess I have to say it every day and night " he said watching her slip off her boots . He sighed holding her closer "with me Delilah every night will feel like the first night and you will feel like a loved woman that you are right now " he rubbed her arms, gently brushing off the sand her skin as he held her hand in his.

"Delilah you do know I don't have f or three days" he whispered " so far this has been the best day ever , just being with you and Dylan, but I much prefer being here with you like this than at work" he said and kissed her neck gently then he smiled "this reminds me of a cocktail I know of its very nice and ever so sweet" he hugged her closer as he said his last word.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 am

"Dylan's not going to be asleep for ever," She whispered as she smiled up at him. she knew that she wouldn't get to see him every day and that thought saddened her a little but not enough that knowing every night they shared would be exactly like the first. she kissed him.

--Fades Out--

Delilah snuggled into steven as they watched up at the sky. "we should be going back to the house," she whispered reaching for her dress saddened by the thought of having to leave this peaceful little area on the empty beach.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 am

Steven sighed turning with her to kiss her he now lay over her as he lent down closer to her his heart now beating with hers as he deepened his kiss, his hands moving to her hips.

****Fade out****

Steven held her on his bare chest loving how the cool air felt in it , he gave a sigh as she said they should head back "yes we should but this will be our spot " he said smiling at her he rolled once more to face her his hand resting on her waist he pulled her dress over her and grinned " besides you need to eat something " he said standing he dressed and held his shoes his shirt remaining open and a smile on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 am

Delilah put her boots back on before standing up to go to the house "i love this spot," she whispered kissing him and leaning close to him. "how about we drink some of the whisky with dinner," she said smiling not wanting it to go to waist since he brought it. she didn't want to go home but had to because o dylan. she wasn't really hungry but willing to eat for steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top